Last One to Post Wins Volume 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm maybe!

Nah, I haven't really been up to date with BTS stuff D: been occupied with other things ; ^; Have you tried it?

BTU story? Yeah. Joon and JK already died and I can't save them yet since its so early. Only Jk, Yoongi, and Joon's(the only free one) stories are out atm. The rest don't come until December or October I think. Idk if I have to replay and make certain choices or increase their affinity but I dont think we can save them until they add another update or 10. It's really good if you're into the universe and theories and stuff though.

RM also tried the game. He teased fans with a screenshot of their fanmade stories and a few question marks as if he really doesn't know what goes on in BTS fanfics. Troll.

Oh damn, might have tl check it out : o!

Don’t play Among Us. It ruins friendships.

Play it so we can yeet shinku into space

I forgot when I said I was going to close this thread. >_>

Not yet of course.

I think it was at page 100, @Diana

No, no, you said you would not close this thread so we could all suffer eternally.

Oh we're good for a while

So how is everyone doing out there?

With trust issues. I blame Among Us game.

I say we should. Just to be on the safe side.

If it's not him, we kill you next.

That’s what a sus would say, Mon. We should just cast you instead, bih!!!

Hmmm... deflecting.

*sweats*

Lucky-senpai... Stop flirting with me like that.

*blushes*

It was lucky who ratted you out. Why would you point the finger at me?

1601720249893.png

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
I’m more confused why he flirted with me

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
It was lucky who ratted you out. Why would you point the finger at me?
I’m literally using the logical thinking of the deadass people I always encounter in the game, blaming with no sense or prove at all. I almost yeet my laptop last night. Maybe I should just stop playing Among Us for a while.

Those thinkers are good when you're the imposter though. A few words and they're all on your side.

Status
Not open for further replies.