Last One To Post Wins Volume 6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the evil cat away.

You were the one that brought the drug! Why are you're not getting arrested???

He wasnt the one caught with it. who would they believe? An alien feline or an innocent wizard.

Innocent wizard my ass!!! He's is a evil demon wizard that used his illusion powers to trick everyone.

Me? I'm an innocent demon wizard cosplayer.

This is how I imagine Shinku when he is aggressively typing:
v6wqoc6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
I will spare your life today, Moppsi, because that was cute as fuck.

And, yes, I stole that pic. Thanks!

Do you even know who this goddess of a feline is?

Is it Bast? She's the only cat god I know

Of course she's Yuumi, you uncultured demon wizard. I got all of her skins and everything. She's fucking cute and OP if you can find a good ADC.

What's ann ADC:? The Demon Wizard does not get the appeal of anime.

I dont play league but that cat just made me want to

Right, I forgot you're not a demon wizard of culture. In the MOBA game League of Legends, players chose which of the 5 roles to play, but I will only mention 2 here:

- ADC, "Attack Damage Carrier" - this role is for the character in your team with the highest damage in that match. They're usually Ranged, and hit hard as fuck. (Lucian best daddy, but Miss Fortune has thick thighs and big boobs. Hard to choose, really. XD)

Support - a character that has different abilities to mainly support the ADC as they will always stick together. Most of these characters are Healers, like Yuumi up there, but she can also give the ADC a few buffs by literally "sticking" to the ADC. (I always got flamed evey time I use her because many people think Yuumi is useless, but quickly shut the fuck up after finding out I'm a fucking beast with her.)

I can talk about this all day and more in dept, but y'all will not understand and/or are not interested. Ya uncultured people.

Oh, okay.

Also, today is @Straix's birthday. So happy birthday.

• Thank You
Reactions: Straix
Oh, shit. I almost forgot he was part of this. What happened to our shittiest bird?

I dont understand a word but it doesnt matter cause she's cute.

Happy birthday! I'm surprised he hasn't shown up. We're already on page 7

• Thank You
Reactions: Straix
*double slaps Mon and Lucky*

Why y'all fucking asked then????

Status
Not open for further replies.