Last One To Post Wins Volume 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your autocorrect is scared too

Definitely. You have no idea how scared I am every time I need to text my mom.

You shouldn't have taught her how to text you.

...I wish my mom had autocorrect. I can't understand a thing.

I text my mom without fear

I don't text back. Not fear though. Idk what to say, really. She talks weird.

You disgraceful children.

Actually, i think she types in spanish with english autocorrect on. So a worse version of you, shinku.

I wont deny it though. I'm not a good kid to my parents and ignore their existence when I can. Like, I understand what she's trying to say but at the same time how do you reply to a mother who only begs and apologizes for things she won't ever change? I would show you but the way she types is honestly too annoying. I doubt you want to read a mother who cant even spell begging a daughter for attention too. Wayy too awkward.

You're latino. I'm sure you understand fam drama. I've never met one who didn't.

Well, shit, that drama hit me like a fucking tsunami. I understood everything. For once, I'm feel you, Mon. I didn't know it was that serious.

But, yes, Latino family dramas are the best. That's why we have the best drama shows.

my family only really had drama around Christmas and then we stopped having Christmas together.

• Sympathy & Compassion
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Something like that happened to me as well, Pigs. Right after my parents got divorced. We were such a united family, then that shit happened, and POOF! Everything went to hell real fast.

....... welp. my cousin believes her dad's dead, and her mom, my mom, and I know that the guy who really is her dad is in jail, and I'm not allowed to say anything about it to her. Neither one was in the picture when she was growing up.

Why all of a sudden this whole thread turned dark and depressing? That post above is some fucked up shit, yo. Damn, Ashen.

Omg christmas drama. Yess

Back when our dad was in prison for attempted murder, he called us and gave us christmas wishes. It was our first real christmas with presents and everything. We usually went to eat at soup kitchens or whatever. When he talked to my mom though, I guess he threatened to kill us all since his release was close? Sketchy and I dont trust that info but what do I know?

Anyway, that same day, she called a homeless shelter and we were admitted in immediately cause it was so serious.

Aside from clothes we brought with us, everything else was robbed by the cleaning crew. Months later, we spoke to a neighbor that described him and his shitty tattoo, saying he was looking for us. Life is very bittersweet.

It's dark chocolate. So let's move on. Any good memories?

Aight, that's more fucked up, Mon. Please, let me hug you, or I will cry alone.

Crying alone is far more comforting

crying alone while listening to we are bulletproof: the eternal is now my new fetish.

We must provide for the goddess' fetish, quick, make a cover band for that song exclusively

Yes.

Reactions: Moose
THE GODDESS HAS SPOKEN!

I call Visual role and sub vocals.

I cant dance, sing or rap,so you guys get the hard stuff. I'll just stand over here in the corner looking good and going ahh ahhhh.

Status
Not open for further replies.