Last One To Post Wins Volume 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
in the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war.

Aight then.

*prepares a stockpile of Nerf weaponry and ammunition*

Sir, I don't think Nerf guns sound like that, so...

Please, say sike...

*drops finger guns*

Okay, I didn't expect that shit... ROFL!!! XD

I'm glad there still use for the old memes.

Lmao...

Wasn't he dying a little while ago?

Speaking of, how is Mr.Birb?

Birb is ok. Just been away dealing with health issues and playing copious amounts of animal crossing. Been exhausted so haven't had the energy to come on much, plus my memory is trashier than it used to be, which is saying something lol...
Might disappear again for a bit. My kidney function dropped suddenly by about 30% so I've got to have some tests to try and get that sorted out, the extra stress is consuming much of the limited energy I have left so logging on here is becoming more difficult ^^'

Hope y'all are doing okay and staying safe! Remember to eat your beans (:

Lmao...

Birb is ok. Just been away dealing with health issues and playing copious amounts of animal crossing. Been exhausted so haven't had the energy to come on much, plus my memory is trashier than it used to be, which is saying something lol...
Might disappear again for a bit. My kidney function dropped suddenly by about 30% so I've got to have some tests to try and get that sorted out, the extra stress is consuming much of the limited energy I have left so logging on here is becoming more difficult ^^'

That sounds scary. I hope all goes well on your end though. Get good rest. :cow: Eat well. Sending you all the positive vibes :heart: :bananaman:

• Thank You
Reactions: Straix
Lmao...

Wasn't he dying a little while ago?

Speaking of, how is Mr.Birb?

Sending you some love, hugs and chicken nuggets<3

• Thank You
Oh, no! Birb! Take care of yourself! Remember that we all love you! SENDING IN POSITIVE VIBES, AND SLAPPING AWAY ALL NEGATIVE SHIT!!!

• Thank You
I already don't want to work on Monday.

I'm good for nothing.

I already don't want to work on Monday.

I'm good for nothing.

I dont wanna work to tonight but have to anyway.

I'm sure you're good for something. Most of us are.

Both of you, just think that paycheck at the end of the week.

I already got my paycheck. Wym?

Oh...

*cries in sad kitty hours*

*opens tin for Shinku*

Thank you...

*eats the tin* XD

1586011577192.png

Shinku is robot cat?

P E R H A P S.

And, yes, I'm still munching the tin.

Status
Not open for further replies.