Last One To Post Wins Volume 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're talking about beans... I made the first sketch for the gerenuk/harpy eagle/giraffe thingy. And I... feel like it's missing something. Suggestions?
Gerpyraffgle.png

While we're talking about beans... I made the first sketch for the gerenuk/harpy eagle/giraffe thingy. And I... feel like it's missing something. Suggestions?
Fire. I need to kill this thing with fire ASAP. Mutton! Bring me the flamethrower...

• Haha
Reactions: Mo
😂😂😂
It's wearing a turtleneck. Fire is nothing.

I most certenly will not! I wont let you kill this smol bean

-slowly backs away laughing-
Beans and carnivores. Savages.

Nuuu I'm just a little teacher Bean! *Doing a Cry*

*pets the teacher face*
Dont be saaaad

*is a happy bean* yay! pets!

XD howwww is everyone's day thus far? (Or evening/night if applicable :P)

Im sleepy tired, but ya know, nothing new but now i get to go home and play Spider-man

I haven't played spiderman in a long while.

eh what can I say? I'm a man of games

I feel you there. I kinda play whatever I'm in the mood for. Usually Sims.

I love sims.......if I have a couple of days to burn I'm more of a FPF gamer

• Love
I would have to say, simulation and worldbuilding games are my shit. And when they are combined... HNNNNNGGGG I'll forget what reality is XD

Call me an 8 Y.o. all you want, Minecraft and pokemon will always be my Go tos couldn't tell you how to understand stars, but you need to know what type a Pokémon is or how to craft something? got you coverd

I only like Minecraft when I'm building with peoples. Haha. I like it, but not by my lonesome. Pokemon, I prefer the older generation of them, but no shade toward the newer versions. :) I haven't played too many games of them lately to be a judge of it.

I was about to call you a man of culture after playing such a great game as Spider-Man, my dear Mutton, but then you mentioned Minecraft.

I trusted you... I can’t look at you in the eyes again. Go away, you brain dead 8 years old noob.

Reactions: foodforpigs
Bruh. I'm nearing 27. Minecraft is the shit.

I don't think I've played a spiderman game since the Dreamcast was a thing.

((That art is really good btw, Simple))

tfw I see someone spell Spider-Man correctly.
1580328279485.png

• Love
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Status
Not open for further replies.