Last One To Post Wins Volume 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ready!? -holds fists up against the sun-

And don't think you want to fight the freaking sun. You will have serious degree sunburn then.

Also...

*stares at all the unfinished video games*

What's the sun? What's life outside? What day, year it is? It has been so many years that I haven't left this room!!! Is there already a female president?

I will fight the sun... aND I WILL WIN
SUCK ON THAT

It's raining

Finish the g a m e s

Play monster hunter with me c: <3

Is monster hunter fun though? I was thinking of getting it since I tried one of the games on psp once. I'm cheap tho

I love the game! I have it on PC though, and for me, it does get a little bit laggy. It's a grindy game, but the monsters and place you visit is so cool/beautiful :3
10/10, would recommend.

Reactions: Monbon
I bought Monster Hunter World Iceborne, and I suck at it. I don't even know what the hell to do! I'm sticking with Days Gone for now. I still need to clear some Freakers Hordes!

I bought Monster Hunter World Iceborne, and I suck at it. I don't even know what the hell to do!
^^^ thats me with literally every game in existence that isnt perfect dark or duck hunt.

DUCK HUNT IS JUST LIKE DARKSOULS!!! XD

Dark souls is so hard. I can't even get past the first boss. Even bloodbourne is hard. My oldest likes taking the controller when im afk and spending my healing items because he loves the effect. So i didn't get far. T T

what if you combine the games..

Dark Hunt

think about it. you need to shoot the geese or the geese will kill you

That's so cute I love it!!!

you kneel by fire. dog put kill on fire. it does not laugh. it hasn't laughed for centuries.

DARKSOULS and Bloodborne are made from the same crazy fucks. Ah, yes, and Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice. Fucked up game! Even the minions are HARD TO FUCKING KILL.

Reactions: Monbon
foo.

I'm just playing PoxNora solo right now. It looks like a dead game, but I'm having fun at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.