Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's always my face when people try and speak Danish to me.
CAN'T UNDERSTAND MOST OF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING, GET THAT OATMEAL OUT YER THROAT LADY.

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
fun fact: ive got the biggest kink for thigh socks

• Haha
Well, I'll be damn 'cause I got the same kink, especially when the socks perfectly embrace the thiccness of those thighs.

Here's an example:
1568215953357.jpeg

Also, Mutton-kun...

CHOKE ME WITH YOUR THIGHS!!!!

*wiping away drool* not it public Shinku-Chan

• Haha
Pfft... Weebs :| -shakes head-

• Haha
how dare you badmouth my peeopl

I used to be weeb v_v

.... but then I got too picky for what anime to watch and lost interest in it.

wee or not, you know thighs are great

@Moppsi You nonbeliever has no right to judge us. I practically cringe at your obsession with that BTS gayband, but I don't judge.

So, quite, bih...

But, yes, can you still pose with these stripped knee socks? I need the pictures for a... Scientific research.

I'm listening to Come From Away. It is such a good painful musical ( It's the one about the people who landed in Gander during 9/11)

I have no idea what that musical is. I don't fucking care anyways.

Well, sorry, Mr. Sensitive. Not my fault I don't share your fetish for Musical crap.

Well, sorry, Mr. Sensitive. Not my fault I don't share your fetish for Musical crap.

Listen the musical, and more the emotion. Honestly, give this song a listen.

You are here at the end of a moment, at the end of the world. You are here, on the edge of the ocean where the story ends, where the river meets the sea.

You are judges in this world by how well you bring things to an end. A messy or incomplete conclusion can reverberate for years to come.

That's a cool quote.

its one of my favorets

Last edited:
Hey, @Shinku⭐Kun, what if the only choice is you have to sing to survive?

Status
Not open for further replies.