Last One to Post Wins Volume 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't relate with Moppsi, but Mutton just hit me hard! XD

XD, its a solid mood, ya know?

A solid mood working with customer service and they ask you dumb questions:
tumblr_pkpbp7QOgT1r4qih0_540.jpg

Im so tired......

IM STILL AT DAMN SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So? Nap anyway

oh.....mood, Night!

A solid mood working with customer service and they ask you dumb questions:
View attachment 188654
Oh, now THIS MOOD is what I fucking feel every fucking day! Some customers are so fucking stupid, you! Bro, why the fuck you ask me in what aisle is a product when there's a fucking big ass sign on each aisle with the list of what products are there!? FUCKING READ AND STOP INTERFERING WITH MY FUCKING WORK!!!

DUUUUDE THIS ONE GUY ABOUT A WEEK AGO ASKED ME IF THE QUESO WAS CHEESEY!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
I had a customer calling, getting mad at me for telling him that he needed a proof of purchase to use the warranty lmfao. " Then tell me what to do!!" Sir, you need to find it. " Help me find it!!!!" Sir, I can't heop you find you receipt (consumers can'y buy our products directly through us). " worst customer service!!!" Sir, please go and make love to yourself in a very unpleasent way, have a jolly day!

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Wtf!! I just want to believe the poor guy just don't know fucking Spanish, but then there's the fact that queso is practically a word known in every language. YIKES!!
I had a customer calling, getting mad at me for telling him that he needed a proof of purchase to use the warranty lmfao. " Then tell me what to do!!" Sir, you need to find it. " Help me find it!!!!" Sir, I can't heop you find you receipt (consumers can'y buy our products directly through us). " worst customer service!!!" Sir, please go and make love to yourself in a very unpleasent way, have a jolly day!
Ikr!!! Or that one customer that wants to change a product without a receipt (your fucking proof that you bought that shit you're carrying, ma'am). She got pissed that I didn't want to help her because I obviously can't do shit if she doesn't have the receipt, and then the customer line was getting crowded, the bitch made me call my manager, and when he came and I explained the situation, he looked at her straight in the eyes and ask her to just get the fuck of the shop and come back later with the damn receipt if she still wanted to change her stuff.

BEST BOSS EVER, LMFAO!

Not customer service like directly. I work in a retail store and I'm the guy that receives and organize the goods in the aisles, so most of the time customers just walk over to me (aka. interrupt me) to ask me stuff. Most of the time they 99% of the time they ask me the most stupid and ridiculous question ever.

"Oh, hi, do you work here, sir?"

*le me, holding stuff to put in the aisle, wearing the UNIFORM OF THE COMPANY WITH ITS LOGO CLEARLY VISIBLE, slowly turning my head to look at them with a "I'm so fucking done with life"*

"Oh, no, ma'am. I'm just doing all this work for free because I don't have anything to do with my time."

*customer is SHOOKED* "Well, that's kind of sad, sir."

*le me trying to not murder this bitch* "In what I can help you, ma'am???"

aye, Im a BussBoy for a local diner

FEED ME, YOU HOE.

Status
Not open for further replies.