Last One To Post Wins Volume 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucky!

*takes the leash off of Shinku*

Put things back to normal again.

Oh everything is normal. Shinku is just a dog.

*blushes*

Tch. It was about time, you idiot.

*begins to eat*

Mmh… Thanks for the food. And it's not like I like you or anything. Idiot.

*blushes with a pout*

*Shini is trying to explain through tears to @FemmeFatale how she was given the option to change things but it's mostly incoherent and in portions she starts to say she was worried the orphans and the dog were replacing her*

*Shinku spots his replica by chance*

Mmh. What a strange, ugly creature is that?

*listens to Shini's worries before hugging her tight and giving her a kiss on the forehead*

I'm so sorry honey. No one replaced a cutie like you, you are my one of a kind baby.

*notices the replica Shinku and kicks it out of existence*

Lucky, turn my boy back to normal. He's meant to be a demon kitten and nothing else, plus he's… kind of being openly affectionate and that's not my son.

Honey! Do something!

*she yells to @foodforpigs while holding Shini close to avoid making eye contact with the new Shinku that is beginning to worry Femme greatly*

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
Fine, Mom. *begrudgingly turns Shinku back into a demon cat and doesn't correct the slip up*

*Dog Shinku fades out of existence*

*Real mischievous Tsundere Cat Shinku pops back to existence*

*looks around to realize everything is finally back to normal*

*growls in annoyance*

Oi!!! I was fu@&$ stuck in an endless loop of falling on a secret dimension! That wasn't funny or pleasant at all! I demand someone to be brutally executed as an apology!

*Shinku takes out a katana from within his right knee-high sock. Don't ask how is that even possible*

*Blows up the inflatabar and starts mixing drinks* 8D Hello~

• Love
Reactions: FemmeFatale
Oh! Exactly what I needed~

*walks up to the bar and asks for a double whiskey sour*

@Esthalia make is extra strong. (Also~ LOVE THE PIC 😏 haven't finished but love that webtoon)

I love it too! I have to find more, but I've got no idea where to find it if not Manganelo.

Sorry, I only serve fantasy drinks from the inflatabar- don't wanna get in trouble for intoxicating minors 8D... at least not again.

*cries over the disappearance of the tsun dog version of Shinku, Shinu*

*makes a tsun dog version of Shinky for Pigs to have*

Yo, demon wizard! Why the f@<* you're being nice to these guys!? I'm calling the Evil Wizard Department, and tell them to arrest you.

*Shinku takes out his phone and dials 6-66*

.1624496628168.jpeg

" Hello, 6-66 what's your emergency?

• Haha
There's a hotline for reporting evil wizards? Wow… but why?

• Haha
Ma'am, I would like to report an evil wizard here by the name of Lucky that's being nice to people. According to your million pages rules book, that's a no-no. Send somebody to arrest him. And, yes, I tried to restart wizard, but nothing works.

• Haha
Reactions: FemmeFatale
Wait, you can restart Lucky?! Like to a baby?!

*Shinku lowers the phone and covers it*

No, I just smacked him a few times in the head and he still being nice to people.

*Shinku talks back to the operator*

Yes, something is wrong with this evil wizard. I suggest to execute him. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.