Last One To Post Wins Volume 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Shinku laughs at Pigs' stupidy*

You're as stupid as that dog! Nya-hahahahahaha~!

*Shinku now proceeds to mock both Pigs and Rusty*

*Rusty whimpers and lowers its head*

*food stammers* I... I'll get you another one. Don't cry. :(
It's my fault. *tries to console wife and puppy but doing terribly*

*Shini hides the special edition of Sherlock Holmes in her kimono. The one that was destroyed was a fake. She has read "A Million Reasons Why We Should Kill That Stinky Creature" before.*

*sniffles while trying to contain her tears*

Honey I don't want a dog that is untrained. If it isn't trained in two weeks, I'm sorry but it has to go.

*Shini taunts Rusty silently behind Femme's back by making faces*
*Rusty starts barking at Shini, but when he does so, Shini acts scared again*

*food rushes to Rusty and tries to calm him down while he's breathing fire, but can't get close until Rusty calms down since Shini needs to play a different act for Femme*

*food picks up Rusty and tries to soothe him*
I'll train him. He'll be a good boy, you'll see. He just needs to get used to the mortal plane is all, but I think I will have to train him alone.
*Wes steps up* "Nonsense sir. I'll have you know I've raised several dogs before and I am an expert in these things. My master Femme permitting, of course."

*gets worried for Shini when Rusty starts barking at her and places her hand on her back as she hides behind her*

If that dig cannot control itself by then especially towards our children this will be a problem.

*lets Wes help Pigs, while she picks up Shini to take her to the kitchen*

Who misses moms’ cooking?

You do realize how her both shini and Shinku are taunting the dog right?

Demon Wizard ruins all the fun

• Haha
Reactions: Stray Shinku
*Shinku sweats nervously*

Pfft. Of course not, you stupid demon wizard. That thing is a threat to all of us. Don’t you see he’s a wild beast that cannot be tamed or trained.

He needs to go now. Who knows what he will do within two weeks.

*Shinku looks at Shini and mumbles her that they’re doing a good job*

I mean, not true. Hellhounds are generally docile unless provoked. I’m a top hellhound trainer.

I guess you’re not that great of a tamer because we have a wild one here. You’re just a scam.

*Wes, Lucky and pigs start Rusty's obedience training in the early morning while the cats are still asleep*

He's a puppy. He doesn't know better. Demon kittens are the same way. *Summons demon kitten who prominently goes to destroy Shini and Shinku's most prized possessions*

*Lucky for both of them, Shinku had their stuff locked safely in a hidden room within the manor*

Nice try, demon wizard. Still, can I keep that cat? I don’t have a demon cat in my team.

*The cat is looking for the room and moves around to find it*

*Shini does a double take at Shinku who said he doesn't have a demon cat on his team*

You're considered a magical doppelganger or familiar and as such are not classified as demon cats

*Shini goes to make herself a virgin Black Russian without the coffee, slumps over a counter with her head in her hand, and downs it in one go*

*food spends a lot of time with Wes and Rusty in his obedience training before taking him on a walk on the beautiful mansion grounds*

*With a snap of his fingers, Shinku makes a bucket of water appear on top of Rusty that splashes all the water on the poor dog, extinguishing its fire*

*Shinku covers his mouth with his hands and chuckles hysterically, trying to hide his laugh*

*A bucket of water appears over Shinku and one over Shini and dumps itself onto him and Shini*

I used a duplication spell so anything you do to Rusty happens to you and Shini

*a protective spell that Shinku put on Shini covers her from being soaked, so instead, Shinku gets double the soak*

Not gonna lie, I saw this one coming, so I’m not even mad.
1623169143958.png

*Rusty shakes off the water and pigs takes him aside and holds him close to keep him warm while Wes gets a towel*

Status
Not open for further replies.