Last one to post Volume 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
2am is best for coffee

2am is best for murder!

Murder maybe
Coffee nooo

2am is best to be wide awake in your bed thinking about all painful memories you've accumulated for your entire life combined with how you will eventually die alone and forgotten

Reactions: Monbon
Bruh...

Who must you hurt me that way?

I felt that so deep in my soul.

Allow me to drink this bleach.

I would say dont’t drink bleach but you never listen so rip Shinky

Inject it into your veins. We don't need you coming back as a zombie

At least he'll be nice and clean inside

Reactions: Monbon
Mmh, coming back as a zombie doesn’t sound that bad.

The world basically just becomes one big free buffet
Screenshot_20201121-160740_Gallery.jpgScreenshot_20201121-160731_Gallery.jpgbroke my bird

Walls are very attractive

"Thou Wall, O Wall, O sweet and lovely Wall,
Show me thy chink to blink through with mine eyne!" - Shakespeare

I have no idea what that means

It's from the play "Pyramus and Thisbe" inside the play "Midsummer Night's Dream", about "two lovers in the city of Babylon who occupy connected houses, forbidden by their parents to be wed, because of their parents' rivalry." (Wikipedia) One of the plot points is that Pyramus and Thisbe meet at opposite sides of a wall nightly to talk to each other.

For the play inside the play, the actors couldn't get a wall, so they had one of their troupe play Wall itself. When Pyramus says the words above, he's searching for a hole in the wall to see through to gaze upon his love. The actor playing Wall obliges by making an "ok" hand gesture for Pyramus to see through.

It is meant to be funny, yeah.

Yes...
I'm not very good with alot of humour..
That's autism for ya //shrug//

I have autism too. I didn't add a whole lot of context either. In the play, you get a feel for the audience reaction for the play inside the play. ex. an audience member stating sarcastically "It is the wittiest partition that ever I heard discourse, my lord." I would recommend reading the play. The 1999 movie adaptation of A Midsummer Night's Dream is decent.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Straix
Hmm, okay.
I think the only Shakespeare thing I've ever seen/read is macbeth. I don't remember any of the book, and the film was a weird modern day adaption and all I remember from it is there's a kitchen in it, maybe a chef guy? xD idk that was years ago in school

macbeth is Shakespeare, right? Or am I being a complete blithering idiot here... I'm pretty sure it is

Status
Not open for further replies.