Last of the dragon riders (1x1 always open)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanScotch

[REDACTED]
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Either you can be a rider or a evil prince or anything you wish but i would like to be the dragons.

1. Alizar- Born of the dragon's from beneath the earth down in the firey pits of flames and torcher. He is new to the upper world and ran away from home only to run into you.

His baby form

Thm4894_PreciousMetalGoldWhelpDA.jpg

His adult form

dartgarry_black_dragon_coin_2_by_dartgarry-d7j3dr2.jpg

2. Lerz- prince of the sky, born of the dragons that fly above the world unseen. He is known as the white prince, fell to earth unable to fly and meet your character

Baby form

dragon_baby_2_by_cessea-d5pgmkk.png

Adult form

Dragonofblue.jpg

3. Dercos- Son of the earth dragons, lost in the forest and weak looking but inside him holds the true power of nature and all its destruction

Baby form
Baby_Dragon_by_iAlly.jpg

Adult form

His scales changed color

white_wyvern_by_adalli-d4bnekb.jpg

4 . Azejso - prince of the solar system, a rare and new speical breed of dragon known as astral dragons.

Baby form

eeda8a456ea697a55f9623c3eb75dbcb.jpg

Adult form
dragon10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Sure your dragons you like to have

I am playing an old dragon riding legend that will teach you as well as his dragon XD

Uh can you repeat that in simpler terms I don't understand what you mean about that

You choose two dragons I shall have the other two, we both have riders, all could be different races, hertitage and all to make it an interesting rp.

You can play anyone you like for the dragons, I shall Rp two other riders and their dragons

Alright butto make it more interesting can your riders have my dragons as theirs and vice versa for me

Sure that would be cool. have you found your two dragons from the list or if you already have some in mind XD

Ok so you want me to play the riders for your choosen dragon s? and the other two i shall RP for your two riders ?

Alrighty, any race, So for number one my rider is going to be a Elf, for number four mine is going to be a elemental mage for ice and Fire

Alright I guess I'm Gonna have a human dark wizard. The other im gonna have is just a mere human

Status
Not open for further replies.