Last Chance (PunkPrince!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Me hung over? Pssssht.." His neck careened to look over at her. "Eh.. Woman." After she'd stole his glass and put it off to the side. A brow rose at her when she hissed at him. "So you punish me by taking away my last glass of booze? Damn woman." A smile crossed over his face and he was laughing. "We could like drug you up like they did Mr. T in the A-team..." His suggestion came as he jumped up and started to dig up his tablet from the overhead compartment. "Relax. You're okay, Mari. We doing have much longer in the air."

Turning his head to look at her, he still had that grin over his face. "You wouldn't go skydiving with me?" Now he was being a bit of dick, and he flopped himself right down back into his seat. they'd been to so many places together recently, and it was always the same when they stepped on that plane. She'd hiss about her displeasure, and he'd try to make her feel better about it. "Maybe.. We should go ahead get started. I intend on maybe pigging out on room service, and working about working out after we get home."

The tablet was on and he was busy trying to get everything down. "What did I say we were going for the colors? The neutral pallet, or the crimson pallet you designed?" Yeah, he allowed her to start getting her feet wet there too, often letting her design a little here and there.

"Please," Marilyn said as Lucian made his joke about drugging her. "I would actually welcome that at this point. I'll just be glad once we're off this thing. I much prefer the ground, thank you very much. And I don't think I could ever go skydiving with you. I don't think it counts as skydiving if I panic and pass out in the air before I open my parachute and end up flattened to the ground like a pancake." She laughed when she said it, but was pretty sure that was how it would go.

She let out a relieved sigh when Lucian suggested they get started. Maybe that would take her mind off the fact that they were several thousand feet in the air. "We can both pig out on room service," she said. "I don't think you need to worry about working out. You deserve to be able to pig out every once in a while." She meant it. Lucian was fit and good looking, he could probably go a while without working out and be just fine.

"You said we were going with the crimson one," she said. She had tried really hard on the color theme she had made, and she'd been happy to find that Lucian had liked it.

Reactions: Novis
Looking over at her. "You're buttering me up for another raise, aren't you?" He was jokingly poking fun at her he kept working off the tablet. "Done.." Came his voice with smirk. That followed with him trying to reach for his glass of whiskey, he was certain he'd get his hand smacked for it. "Did we decide on the landscape? I want to make sure I have clear picture of the marked up ready. I don't even wants the finishes to be left undone."

A few hours worth of work while in the air and their little private jet was making its landing. With car and driver waiting, their luggage was hauled to the car while they waited inside the car. Within the hour, they were walking into the hotel room. Expensive and lavish looking; Lucian hadn't spared too much expense for this trip. It wasn't often they had to leave town for clients, but when they did, he like to travel in style and convince. "If you want to hit room service, I'll get everything else pulled out." That's how things worked these days. They'd tag team the work load on what needed to be done. No one of them had an over load of work that they couldn't handle.

He carefully laid out all of the blue prints, architectural notes, and the laptop. Checking and double checking all of the measurements, how the colors worked with the finishes, everything.

"No," she said when Lucian joked about her buttering him up for a raise. "I mean it." Truthfully, she could probably go the rest of her life without another raise. She was happy where she was. It was a long way from living in a dirty motel and working as a hooker. For the longest time, being happy had felt completely foreign to her. She had so rarely been happy in her life. It still felt strange to her at times. But she couldn't say she didn't like being happy. She definitely did. "We did," she said, nodding in answer to his question.

When the jet finally touched down, Marilyn was the first one off and back to her usual, non-panicked self. Happy to be back on the ground and not defying gravity once again. When they reached the hotel room, Marilyn looked around. Lucian always got them nice rooms and she still wasn't a hundred percent used to it. She sat down on the edge of the bed and reached for the room service menu, nodding when Lucian told her that she could hit room service. "Do you know what you want?" she asked him.

She let Lucian alone to work and took the phone to call down to room service. She decided on a steak for herself and ordered Lucian's food for him as well before she hung up the phone and moved to sit beside Lucian again.

"Whatever, Mari. I'm not picky." At least not about his food. Raman noddles and ice cream would have been just as good. However, he was picky at his good; often being told he was 'anal' over the fine details. That's what earned him the big money. To be uptight and relentless on those details. It's what set his firm apart of all the others. Lucian also drove himself completely crazy over them, often getting frustrated to a point of being aggravated. His hand moved to start tugging at the tie around his neck. The feeling like he forgot something was overwhelming. Rolling up his sleeves, this was how the late work was, Lucian sitting there panicking over the details.

"I know I missed something. I just know I did." Hand roaming over the blue prints, he couldn't find any mistakes. But he was certain there were.

Marilyn looked worriedly at Lucian as he fretted over the details of the blueprints. He always drove himself crazy over fine details, and often times mistakes weren't even there. He always got so stressed and almost always wound up exhausting himself. She hated seeing him like that. "Here," she said, taking his arm gently and pulling him out of the chair before leading him to sit on the end of the bed. "Let me look at it. I really don't think you missed anything but maybe I can find it." She sat down and scanned over the blueprints, searching for mistakes.

"If I don't find anything you can come back to it later. I think you need to take a break for a bit. You aren't going to find anything if you stress over it for an hour straight. At most you'll just give yourself a headache." Marilyn scanned the blueprints over and over again in search of mistakes, but found nothing. After about twenty minutes or so of searching, there was a knock at the door. Room service, probably. Marilyn answered the door and their food was brought in.

"Here," she said, passing Lucian his food. "Eat."

The night rolled on. Their food was eaten, they continued to go over everything with a find toothed comb until Lucian was pretty satisfied that everything was about as good as it was going to get. Putting everything away, he sat in a chair over looking the city's skyline. Even at nearly midnight, all the lights made the night sky light up. It was hard to shut down and find sleep with everything that was going on. "Everything has been okay?" They hadn't really talked in awhile since she moved out of the guest house and was now on her own again. It didn't stop Lucian from often wondering if she was doing as well as she seemed to be. At the moment, they were friends, he'd pulled her out of a few rough spots, but apart of him needed to know for sure. "Dating yet?" It was his blatant attempt at trying small talk, but he was curious.

Maybe he needed to go hit the gym in the hotel. The stress of this meeting in the morning was starting wreck havoc on him, and he needed to burn off that stress. Or Maybe he'd get another stiff drink in his hand and just relax with a full belly of food. The latter sounded better.

Lucian asked her if everything had been okay, and she nodded. "Pretty much. I get the offhand commets from time to time, but it's getting to be less often now that I'm on hormones. I'm not sure if its because they happen less often or if I'm just not hearing them because I'm happier with myself. Kind of lonely living by myself though," she added. "Better than being in a nasty motel all the time." She had to admit, she missed Lucian's company. She looked over at him and grinned. "Thanks," she told him. "For everything you've done for me. I don't think I ever really thanked you for it. I should have."

She shook her head quickly when he asked her if she was dating yet. "No. I haven't dated since before you hired me. Most of the people who seem to take in interest in me only do it because I'm trans. Had I been born a woman they wouldn't be nearly as interested." She shrugged. "I just don't want to be somebody's fetish. What about you? How have you been?"

"You feel like the hormones are working?" Lucian smiled softly. "Thank me? Naw, you don't have to do that. You need to thank yourself for trying. You did all the hard work, I just opened a door." His eyes rolled over to the window. "Bored. You moved out and I don't have a single soul to watch a American Horror with. I'm not really interested in Dating, just keep getting these pathetic women that are all about what I can buy them. I just don't want to deal with it." His eyes glanced back over to Mari with a smile. "Sometimes I forget you aren't there any more. I go looking for you when I don't want to cook." A silly grin rolled from his smile. "Ahh.. Fun times, Fun times." Standing, he started to stretch his body out.

"I can't blame you there. I don't think I'd want to be anyone fetish either. I mean, do people fall in love with their Fetishes?" He really had no idea since he really didn't have any of those.

"I do," she said happily. "I'm a lot happier with myself now. I'll be able to get rid of my breast forms pretty soon," she added. She was quite happy about that. Showering had become a lot less horrible for her as time wore on, and laser hair removal meant she no longer shaved as often. "And I'm gonna thank you anyway. You pulled me off the street after you'd already done so much for me just by hiring me." She paused. "You were the first person to be nice to me in ages."

"I'm bored a lot too," she said, eyes wandering the room. "I normally watch it by myself too. You should come to my place and watch it with me. It would probably be more fun that way. I miss you. Sometimes I turn around to say things to you and don't realize you aren't there until I'm halfway through the sentence. Feels weird."

"I think they do," she said with a shrug. "But they fall in love with the fetish. Not the person. I'm more than what I have between my legs. I wish someone would get that."

Giving her a half-cocked grin, it faded quickly when the glass of whiskey rose back to lip. "I'll have to take you up on that offer." Certainly he didn't disagree with any of her statements. "I just wish women would see me for than my wallet." Sitting up, he looked at her a smile forming on his face. "My last date, a blind date where the woman showed up with this.. Stripper wear on with platform high heels that made her as tall as I am. I didn't want to judge, but the entire night was about my wallet while she pressed her tits together and was making 'flirty' remarks. Sure she laughed at all of my jokes, but all of the conversation came back to my money. She had zero brains that I could tell, I don't want someone that still acts like they forgot to grow-up and leave the slut look behind."

"Worse date?" He questioned with brows raised.

"You deserve better than that," Marilyn said to him. "The worst date I ever went on...it's not a date, but I had a girlfriend in high school that I only dated because her friends were like 'Alex you're dating Courtney now.' It was before I was out and I was too afraid to ever say no to anything...and the girl was terrifying. She yelled at me all the time because whatever I tried to do for her was always wrong and just generally treated me pretty bad. The only reason I never broke up with her was because I literally thought she would murder me if I did. And then she moved away, so I got out of that. She was all sad about it and I pretended to be sad but inside I was like, "Thank fucking God.' And I never saw her or talked to her again. She was crazy."

She had to laugh at the memory. "I don't have that problem anymore though. After I came out I hardly ever got dates. Mostly just weird creepy guys coming up to me a lot. Which is generally unpleasant."

Lucian was working on drink number four by now and anyone could see he was lit, getting to that point he was starting to get drunk. An creepy smile rolled over his lips. "I should set you up on blind date with a rich guy." His words were still pretty clear, but he was lightly swaying back and forth. "So you missed me, huh?" That smile just widened a little bit. "I feel all sorts of special." He started to chuckle, because the odd thing was, he did feel a little special someone missed him. He wasn't used to that beyond the usual cast suspects that included just his parents when on these extended periods of time without seeing them. Not that he didn't like hanging out with his folks, it was just he was married to business and wanted it to get to that place where by the time he reached forty, he could slow down and start thinking about living life. Settle down and do all the things he wanted to do in life.

Lucian moved to stand up and stumbled. "I think I've had too much."

Marilyn looked up at him from where she had sprawled herself out on the bed. "Maybe you should," she said, shrugging at his words. "As long as it doesn't end up like the last time I was set up with somebody." She fake shuddered at the memory of her high school girlfriend. "Yeah," she said. "I did miss you. You should feel special. I don't usually miss a lot of people that are still around. My brother is just about it aside from you." She paused. "And my cousins, I guess. I haven't seen them in years." She added the last sentence mostly talking to herself. She really hadn't seen them in years. A couple of them had been so young that it was likely they didn't even remember her.

She missed Tammie, but Tammie was dead and not coming back. She didn't really miss her parents. She more missed the memories she had of them from before they'd thrown her out, and it was pointless to dwell on those.

She moved the edge of the bed and grabbed Lucian's arm when he stumbled. "I think so too," she said, pulling him so sit down next to her. "Sit down before you hurt yourself."

"Mari," His eyes jolted down to her hand gripping his arm and he flopped down on the edge of the bed next to her. When she didn't remove her hand, he didn't say a thing. He'd allow the contact between them. "You're.. Right. I'm accident prone when I'm shit faced." He started to laugh in his all sorts of drunk way. "Seriously though. If I'm the only person you've got to miss, then you got problems." Lucian was already swaying like he was going to just fall over any moment. His free hand came to rest on hers on his arm. "You know what you need? To get laid. Have sex that's all about you.." He nodded in his revelation of such. "And so do I." Drunk, he turned into a chatter box; just mouthing away whatever came to mind.

"Maybe I should Kiss you.." The last kick of booze managed to hit him like a ton of bricks. He laughed. "You probably can tongue wrestle better than me."

"I do have problems," Marilyn said. "I never said I didn't. I don't know how many I have." She shrugged. "I lost count. I know it's gotta be higher than the amount most people have." Being the way she was added onto the normal amount of problems most people had, and it definitely wasn't fun. "I've learned to cope." She stiffened involuntarily when Lucian put a hand over her own, and then she relaxed. This was Lucian. He wasn't touching her maliciously. She was safe. She'd let go of a lot of what ahed experiences on the street, but there were little things that still left her scared.

She laughed. "Maybe you're right," she told him. "Maybe I do. I think everybody does." When he mentioned kissing her, she added, "God, you really are drunk." Not that she would object to him kissing her. But he was too drunk to take seriously. "Maybe you should," she said, wiggling her eyebrows at him. "I have skills. I probably can do it better than you. You're more than welcome to find out."

Last edited by a moderator:
And so he did. His drunk self kissed Marilyn. Only letting it linger for a few moments, he released her, rose from her bed and stumbled to his own before passing out face down in his own bed.
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

The next moaning came with a million curses for his drinking last night and hang over that was straight from the bowels of hell. Lucian moaned as he managed to pulled himself up and try to reach for the hotel phone. Room service, he needed his coffee and something for this massive headache. And what time was it? He found he was still wearing his watch. Oh, good, they still had a few hours before this meeting went down to get him up and dressed, walking out the door. He pushed the blankets back, and threw his legs over. Lucian noted he was in his boxers. But for the life of him he couldn't even remember how he got to bed, or when for that matter. Stumbling with growls, he had to use the restroom. "Mari.. I need aspirin." And like normal, there he went looking for his assistant to fill his wants for right now.

Marilyn was surprised when Lucian kissed her. She hadn't really expected him to. She knew he probably wouldn't have done it sober, but she couldn't deny that he was a good kisser. His lips lingered on hers for a few seconds and then he pulled away and collapsed onto his bed. Marilyn laughed quietly and pulled the sheets over him before returning to her own bed.

The next morning Marilyn was awake long before Lucian was. She had showered and gotten dressed, and her hair was pretty much dry. Still damp, but she could air dry the rest. She heard Lucian's moan and called, "I knew it! You're hungover. Told you."

Finishing her makeup, she reached for the syringe of estrogen resting on the bathroom counter and turned it over in her hands a few times. She hated needles. She had originally opted to take pills, but for whatever reason, those hadnt worked like they should have, and she wound up giving herself shots in the hip every morning. She was such a baby about it.

"I have aspirin in my purse," she said as Lucian appeared in the bathroom doorway. "If I give you some can you help me with this?" She put the syringe back to the side again. "Otherwise it's just gonna be me staring at it for the next twenty minutes."

She slipped past him and over to her purse that was resting on a chair. She dug through it for a few seconds before producing a bottle of aspirin and passing a couple of pills to Lucian.

Lucian groaned at her admittedly annoying point to make sure she knew he was hung over. "Yes, Mommy." Groaning again as he rubbed his forehead. "You want me to do what? I thought you were the pills?" He was way too hung over for this, what it he hurt her? With hand held out, she handed him over the pills and like a champ he took them. But hadn't it been him that encouraged her to start these treatments? Damn him and his bright ideas.

"Okay, okay.. Just give me a moment or two to wake up. Where I'm I supposed to poke you with this?" His face started grinning. So he had no shame this morning. A knock came to the room door and he was dragging himself over to answer. Room service! His coffee! His sweet, sweet caffeine! Lucian gathered everything, tipped the person that brought up to their room.

He took as seat at the little dinning like table and fixed himself some coffee.

"I was on pills," she said. "They didn't work like they were supposed to and I got switched over to injections instead. Now instead of taking pills twice a day I get to stab myself in the hip once a day. Which is always fun. Especially considering the fact that I hate needles. This was clearly the best idea ever." She shrugged. "I'd rather have to stab myself to get hormones than have no hormones at all. I'm such a baby."

She passed him the syringe and lifted her shirt slightly so her hip was exposed. "In this muscle right here," she said. There was a knock at the doir and Lucian went to answer it, bringing in their food and coffee.

"Yay for caffeine," she said, sitting down at the table. "After a couple cups you won't be a zombie anymore." She paused. "Did you sleep okay? You conked out pretty fast."

Status
Not open for further replies.