1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Last Bunny's partner request! M x M only~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Last Bunny, Mar 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here is a character that I have been working on for quite a while. I hope you love him.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Full name of Character: Devin Maybeth
    Race: Shapeshifter (Shapeshifts into a black panther)
    Powers: Shapeshifting, of course. Umbrakinesis (Control over dark and shadows.)

Physical Appearance:
    [​IMG]

How old they appear: 19
    Eye Color: Bright green Hair color: Black
    Weight and height: 230 pounds, and is 5'11
    Skin tone: Pale

Personality:

Are they a daredevil or cautious?: Cautious
    Do they act the same alone as when with someone: No Soft spot: When he see's someone getting hurt.
    Is their soft spot obvious?: No.
    If not, how do they hide it: They keep to themself

Attitude:

Most at ease when: He is alone
    How they feel about themselves: He hates himself.
    Past failure they would be embarrassed to admit: Not wanting to hunt.

I'll add more soon~

2. Interesting, what is your idea for him?

3. Well. I was wanting him to be the submissive one. (Just saying since this is in the Mature area.)

I'll add it up there later.

I was thinking that he ran into a vampire (or any other creature), first they have differences, then maybe they start liking eachother?

Haha. I actually don't have an idea set out just yet. I've been thinking though.

4. Okay, I don't, currently, have any ideas either, but he seems like an interesting character. So if and when you have an idea, I'm always willing to hear them out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.