1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

MISCELLANEOUS Lascivious Stories by Miss Diana. >:3

Discussion in 'SHOWCASING' started by Diana, Aug 12, 2009.

1. HA HA HA! I AM FILTHYING UP THIS NICE CLEAN FORUM WITH SMUT!

Okay, I have been practicing writing smutty stories for a bunch of random reasons that really don't matter. u__u The point is that they're fun and smutty. Usually about mine and partner's characters in roleplays. Do I take requests? >:D Maybe. I currently have 3 future pieces to work on, you'll have to wait in line.

The Stories: Warning! Smutty content! Dun warned you a dozen times! Don't read smut if you don't like it, stupid! >:[
    Show Spoiler

Happy Valentine's Day
    Featuring Aidan and Sasha from the Elswen plot. The first smutty story I've written. >:D

Little Red
    Featuring Ciara and Leon from the Oracle plot. Continuing on the same sort of theme. >>;

The Mission
    Featuring Adam and Eva from the Trouble's Legacy plot. Hard smut. >:D

2. Oh my, Diana, I'm going to have to punish y for all this smut.....

I WILL turn a blind eye to it if you write a lovestory between Asmo and Ryker.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

3. Do you want me to DIE?! o________o One wrong move and them BAM manly revenge!

4. Maybe.

*Grins widely*

5. o_o Should I.... Should I read them?

6. SOUNDS LIKE SOMEONE IS JEALOUS THEY WEREN'T INCLUDED

Diana, you should totally do one about someone getting angry and raping PAOROU for a change, because that'll sure teach HIM a lesson.

7. "I don't care. I won't go back to all that fighting. I finally made a life for myself. A career.." Anya started tearing up.

8. "And go where?! i made this life for myself because I can finally stop hiding."

9. "We can hide here, we just can't be obvious about who we really are."

10. Heheheheheh

11. ;_;

One day when I draw rape involving all of you... ;_;

12. gb2 church catholickid

;_;...*BUT NOW WILL DISTANCE SELF FROM PAOROU BECAUSE AMP GOT CREEPED OUT*

13. I volunteer to be the rapist!

14. Diana, you remember that thing with you and Mara is still up.

Unlike my penis.

>:(

15. 0.0;

*Hugs Diana*

16. Wow. Just wow.

17. DIANA! CAN YOU MAKE A SMUTTY STORY BETWEEN ASMO AND JACK SHADE?!

18. I dare you to write Staci/Miru smut.

I dare you