Larkcliff Academy- Fear for your soul

• Thread starter Rhapsodic Insouciance
  • Start date

Interested?

• This is terrible and I don't know why you would think anyone would like this...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
getImage

Name
Echo Balitiu
Sexuality
Heterosexual
Nationality
Romanian
Year
Fourth year
Dorm
Daemon
Jyleen (male)
Gryphon
Tiger
Mockingbird

Personality
~Quiet
~Wise
~Observant
~Loyal
~Blunt
~Hard-headed
~Tends to do the opposite of what she's told
~Dislikes being looked down upon
~Says whatever she wants
~Doesn't care how others tend to feel
~Is distant
Appearance
Echo has long straight honey brown hair that falls straight past her shoulders and ends just above her hips. With clear light green eyes, Echo has a heartshaped face that's a bit hidden by her short bangs. She has lightly tanned skin from when she use to do little lives on opened roofed cafes or weddings. Echo is constantly seen with a large ruby ring with red painted nails as well as jewelry. The black choker around her neck is black silver and is something she rarely ever takes off.
Ability/Talent
Singing- Echo is what we call a "powerhouse" and is constantly practicing during the morning or night
History
~ Lived with her mother while her father was in jail
~ At the age of 15, Echo came home from school to find that her mother had been murdered from a burglar
~ Since then, she was put into foster care

Other information

I realized that the fourth year was all taken so I changed it

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Guys! I wanna make another character but I need help... xc

Which should I pick?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Guys! I wanna make another character but I need help... xc

Which should I pick?

I dunno, I'm not the best with the "badass" or "scary" type of characters XD, I know this is a unless comment but I just feel like talking...

When'll we start? Excited (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

thumb-44603.jpg

|Name|
Samantha Westly

|Age|

|Gender|
Female

|Sexuality|
Heterosexual

|Nationality|
Russian

|Year|
4th year

|Dorm|
4th 2

|Daemon|
A white bengal tiger.

Zeinal
-
Zeinal it proven to be very caution when it comes to someone or something he isn't use to.
He likes to test them out first before trusting them and letting them in. This could take up to a
year or less depending on the person. He usually walks away from a fight before he stands face
to face with someone but if struck at first, it's no telling what he would or could do.

- Zenial turns into a Golden Retriever when he's happy and affectionate. This is somewhat rare and
so far he hasn't been this way for awhile but it doesn't mean that this form is impossible. He is
the most understanding in this state, always wanting to be around and to be someone they cry to.

|Personality|
+ Caution
-/+ Independent
- Blunt
+ Loyal
- /+ Sneaky

|Appearance|
Sam's hair is naturally black and stop a little past her knees. She's pretty high
for her age, standing at about 5'11. Her eyes are a dark blue with hints of
grey in them and twinkle when in the moon or sunlight. Rather than dimples
on her face, she has dimples on either side of her back.

|Ability/Talent|
Gun skills. This was learned at a very young age (5 to be exact ) so she trained pretty much her
whole life on guns and different skill needed for it. When Sam gets aggressive or upset, she seems
to just shoot first and ask questions later.

|Other information|
She's afraid to fall in love because she doesn't wanna
end up jaded. This doesn't mean it's impossible for her to.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Btw, I'm finished with my CS x] I turned the words green so its easier to read

• Bucket of Rainbows
Character Submission
Monochrome.Factor.full.419987.jpg

. : N a m e : .

- Angelo Degotardi -

. : A g e : .

- 17 -

. : G e n d e r : .

- Male -

. : S e x u a l i t y : .

- Bi-romantic, asexual so far -

.:Nationality:.

- Italian-Russian -

large.jpg

. : Y e a r : .

- Third Year -

. : T a l e n t : .

- Acting -

Unlike normal actors, Angelo is fluid. He very rarely ever sticks to his own personality but rather adopts whatever role he needs in a situation. Due to childhood trauma, he has dissociated himself from his own mind and allows himself to play out roles as his main form of 'existing'. Because of his androgynous appearance and clear voice, he can realistically and convincingly play both genders. However, this doesn't always work, with things like accent often taking him some time to learn and use correctly.

. : D a e m o n : .

Alane

She takes the form of a small bird most of the time, a curious and inquisitive creature with an adaptive personality. She's constantly 'flitting' from one personality to another, just as her partner does but she's very calm and grounded at heart, though with a mischievous streak a mile wide.

She takes the form of a hawk when angry, a rabbit or kitten when content and if sad, with often shift into an owl or wolf.

. : D o r m : .

- Third Year Dorm 2 -
superthumb.jpg

. : P e r s o n a l i t y : .

At his base, he really does have a personality but he has dissociated himself from it and allows himself to play roles. However, he is naturally very intelligent and curious, always wanting to know all the answers and it shows through in many of the 'roles' he plays. He's quiet at his centre, shy and easily embarrassed though it isn't always obvious.

. : H i s t o r y : .

: : Was born to a single mother, a street worker/prostitute : :

: : At age nine, his mother died and he was 'taken' in by the street workers- as one of their own : :

: : At age ten, Angelo had become a savant of the more gritty side of life- abused sexually and had responded by shutting off his inner self completely : :

: : At age 16, was taken in by a street program- as an actor and found his greatest passion yet in life... acting : :

large.png

. : O t h e r : .

• Love
Reactions: Karma200
images
0.jpg

. : N a m e : .

Ayla Ronstrom

. : A g e : .

. : G e n d e r : .

Female

. : S e x u a l i t y : .

Bisexual / Unsure

. : N a t i o n a l i t y : .

Swedish-French

alone-anime-art-cute-girl-favim-com-308324.jpg

. : Y e a r : .

Fourth Year

. : T a l e n t : .

Excellent people person and counsellor

She's always been good with people, able to relate to them and help solve their emotional problems. She loves to listen and has always been the person people turn to for advice and comfort, as she's always been extraordinarily skilled at helping others.

large.jpg

. : D o r m : .

Fourth Year Dorm 2

. : P e r s o n a l i t y : .

{ + }

- Kind -

She's always been very soft-hearted and tender, often being overly kind.

- Trusting -

She's extraordinarily trusting, often way too trusting of others but she will put herself out there, just in case she can help.

- Caring -

She's tender and sweet, always has been and probably always will be.

{ - }

- Too trusting -

She puts way too much of herself out there and she often ends up hurt and broken.

- Overly-caring -

. : H i s t o r y : .

- Grew up in a divided home, playing the peacemaker between her feuding parents -

- Went through a lot of things as a child, including abuse from her uncle and father -

- Her protective nature started here, when she took the abuse in order to spare her younger siblings -

- Her father left when she was fourteen, when her life spiralled into a circle of self-hurt, harming and deep depression -

- She managed to pull herself out of it and vowed to help everyone with their issues, big or small -

10844162_587490611383578_99356423_a.jpg

. : D a e m o n : .

Taike
Most of the time, he takes on the form of a cuddly red panda, happy and docile just like his partner but also the voice of reason between the two. He spends a fair bit of time as an owl as well, especially when he is advising her to distract herself from situations and he's often more like her guardian angel.
140502-sanfran-zoo-red-panda-1223_85762bd90a80c2f29507b74f859e095c.jpg

. : O t h e r : .

She's fairly tiny, about 4'10" but it's always suited her.

anime-art-cute-girl-Favim.com-713126.jpg

I edited my CS, just to add more depth into the character. I tried to make the history more interesting and tell more about the character, it's a thing that I always wanted to do.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Just went and red all of the CSs, and I'm the only person with a character who grew up with "normal" parents. Yay I'm special! :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Well, technically Ayla does have a normal family and parents. :)

• Bucket of Rainbows
I wanna add another character hurry up with the empty spots but I can only play females >.<

Try playing a feminine male then? :) I'm going to let it fill up a little, then add more dorms if necessary.

Lolz Sam is gonna be that hot girl whose hard to get and too bad for you XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.