Larkcliff Academy- Fear for your soul

• Thread starter Rhapsodic Insouciance
  • Start date

Interested?

• This is terrible and I don't know why you would think anyone would like this...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had planned on finishing this tonight but things came up and well...yeah.

I'll try to do it tomorrow, tag me if you see me online...I might forget.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
CHARACTER SHEET

(Current Appearance- 17 Years old)
f8b25bee3d6d55fb84c15d186f224f4a20a4ddaa.jpg

Name: Siveria Sen

Sexuality: Asexual (?)

Nationality: Chinese-Canadian

Year: Fourth

Dorm: 1

Daemon: Cilcle

46_scillion_sparrow.jpg

Siveria has a Daemon named Cilcle, it usually takes on the form of a average brown sparrow. Although it can change into various forms, Cilcle prefers to stay as small birds to have much mobility as possible. It's forms doesn't really depend on the owner's mood, it changes form based more on instinct. This might be because of the fact that Siveria doesn't like to describe emotions with words only. Its gender is unknown, but Siveria likes to refer to it as a "her". It's quite a playful and witty thing for a Daemon, it sometimes changes into some absurd animals just for the fun of it. It also changes form depending on the weather, Siveria isn't sure if Daemon are suppose to do that, but she lets it go. It has a small silver ring around its ankle.

Personality:
-Generally lighthearted
-Calm, even if it seems like a bad time to stay calm
-Pretty lazy, shows interest in almost nothing
-Quite immature
-Thinks logically, but doesn't act like it unless it's serious
-Doesn't have much of a sense of pride, only does what's actually useful
-Hides things that she knows
-Not really serious most of the times

Appearance:
A lot of times she is mistaken for a guy because of the short hair. Having almost no feminine features. always wearing pretty unisex clothe, or clothes that are just too messy to even tell what gender it's for, she never blamed anyone for it. She stands at 167 cm, she lives in Canada, and she never really tried converted the units. Being lazy as she is, her build is lean and even a bit frail, but this never really bothered her since it gave her a bit more agility.

Ability/Talent:
Siveria use to be a helper in her parent's mechanic workshop, so she can handle machines pretty well. At a young age she liked play with different machine parts, and creating her own little inventions. The experience let her think with logic while still maintaining creativity in everyday life and non-everyday situations.

History (opt.):
(Past Appearance- 8 Years old)
0f66af4bd11373f032580595a40f4bfbfbed047e.jpg

Siveria is a mixed half Chinese and half American. She lived quite a peaceful life. Her mother's parents dislike the fact that her mother married an American man, so her and her mother never return to their home land China. Her family use to live in America, but her mother decided to move to Canada after Siveria almost shot herself in the leg when she was 9. When she was younger, Siveria was a much more silent, cold, distant and self preceded "mature" child. As she grew up she slowly realized that distancing herself from the world wasn't a option, but she still didn't want to become too outgoing. This is what formed her "mediocre" personality when she grew up.Both of her birth parents are still alive (Gasp!) and raised Siveria in a pretty normal way, they own a mechanic workshop in Canada. Her parents are outgoing people, they don't really have a problem with their child going to save the world or whatever.

Other information:
-Skipped a grade, but no one really knows and no one really cares
-Has glasses
-Siveria sees "balance" as the most impotent thing in life. The balance between logic and emotions, the balance between thoughts and actions. She lives thinking that nothing should ever go to the extreme.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows

th

Name:
Lee "Chung" Mustang

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Nationality:
Chinese-American

Year:
Third

Dorm:

Daemon:
Zin is the name of Lee's Daemon. He takes the for of a:

Small Phoenix for seriousness and indifference. Most used form.

A Snow Owl when angered, debating, or being callous or Stubborn.

A Red tailed Hawk for when he is happy, kind, feeling generous.
Personality: Zin is similar to Lee in some ways, he sees the world as a place were logic is deeply routed into culture. He is serious and quiet, just like Lee. He does not usually make any noises or sounds, unless he has to do it for a good reason. Unfortunately, when Lee is conversing with Zin, he can get a bit annoying. Going from quiet and serious to sarcastic and witty in seconds. When conversing with one another, they tend to disagree on a lot of things.
-------
Personality:
-Hard Worker
-Quiet
-Cold at times
-Logical Thinker
-Strong Willed
-Slow to Anger
-Manipulative
-Callous at times
-Kind most of the time
-Serious
-Moderately Humorous
-Stubborn
-Smart

Appearance:
Lee has jet black hair with sharp electric blue eyes, he stands at a whopping 5'11" and weighs about 156 pounds. His hair is spiky, but he has 2 long bangs on the side of his head that go down to his neck. He has a blue and white pinstripe suit with a loose striped tie, and blue jeans.

Ability/Talent:
Martial Arts- Lee is well versed in many martial arts, he had been thought how to use such arts since he was a young child. Not only that, but he was thought how to use traditional Chinese weaponry, but does not use such weapons in battle.

Mathematics: Although this is not a fighting skill, Lee took the time to study this. Due to the fact that mathematics was the study of logic,
it easily became on of Lee's favorite and best subjects.

History (opt.):
~Born his China, then moved to America at age 4. Mother married step father.
~ Mother enrolls Lee in dojo's to learn Martial Arts.
~Lee studies mathematics after his first year in middle school and excels in the subject.
~Get suspended for insulting a teacher when the man took and illogical approach to a subject.
~Was expelled when fighting and severely hurting his fellow student in class.
~Sent to Larkcliff Academy, a place were his skills could be used for the betterment of humanity.

Other information:
Lee is seen as a pessimist, he tends to expect the worse to happen when the wrong, or illogical choice is made. He uses sheer logic to solve his problems and looks down on those who think that willpower will
get them far in life.
At times when he is arguing with Zin, or himself, he tends to blurt things out randomly. (He talks to his conscious at times.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
cool-hair-tumblr-boysanime-threads-dniyhtit.png

Name
Edison 'Eddie' Sakohara

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Nationality
Japanese-American
Year
Fourth Year

Dorm

Daemon
Zirena
Zirena mainly takes the form of a white bird like a white hawk, a swan, or a dove.
Contrary to Eddie's easygoing spirit, Zirena is strict and serious. She is a firm believer in hard work and frowns upon any act she deems immature. Though easy to ruffle her feathers (pun not intended), she forgives easily with only a smarting peck on the head as discipline. As stern as she is and as much as she'll deny it, her nature is like that of an overprotective mother.
You can identify her by the blue and purple ribbon usually wrapped around her neck.

Personality
-Talkative
-Easygoing
-Flirty
-Stubborn
-Easily trusting
-Lazy towards academics
-Has a tendency to fall quiet when getting naughty and/or bad ideas.
-Extremely protective of friends and family.

Appearance
With an ever messy mop of black hair and wrinkled up clothes, Eddie always looks like he just got out of bed. Though, with how he is, it's probably true. He stands at 5'11" with a lithe build. His eyes are an extremely dark greyish-brown; dark enough to be considered black. Most of the clothes in his closet include faded shirts, jeans, hoodies, and basically anything that happens to be comfortable. He has some scars on his arm and chest area, though the most prominent one is a thin jagged scar on his right cheek.Like his daemon, he wears a blue and purple ribbon wrapped around his wrist.

Ability/Talent
Parkour
While not exactly professional, Eddie is well experienced with parkour. Mainly self-taught throughout the years, he usually uses this skill to show off small tricks to friends. When he's not showing off, though, he's been known to quickly scale up buildings and reach hard to get to places.

History (opt.)
- Born an only child in a small town in Illinois.

- Father died of a heart attack when Eddie was just seven.

- Moved to California several months after his father's death.

- At thirteen, he got into a violent fight with his mother's abusive boyfriend. It didn't end well for anyone, with the boyfriend taken by police and Eddie being hospitalized for nearly a week.

- When Eddie turned fifteen, he and his mother moved to Japan and have lived there since. Or at least until he was given that invitation to Larkcliff.

Other information
- He has a slight limp in his left leg, though he usually tries to hide it.

-Habitually nicknames almost everyone he knows.

• Bucket of Rainbows
You're right! Haha, he's gonna probably end up annoying yours. And the whole fourth year. And everyone in general lol.
Lee probably will not like that, but he is slow to Anger, it gonna take a lot to make him explode. Lol kind of excited.

Reactions: Detective Dekk
Lee probably will not like that, but he is slow to Anger, it gonna take a lot to make him explode. Lol kind of excited.

Hmm...I smell a challenge!
Lol so pumped for this. It's been a while since I had this much fun making a character.

Hmm...I smell a challenge!
Lol so pumped for this. It's been a while since I had this much fun making a character.

Haha, I understand what your talking about, but I warn you, this challenge will test you mentally and physically.
O-O

1_big.jpg

|Name|
Oli White

|Age|

|Gender|
Male

|Sexuality|
Pansexual

|Nationality|
British & Swedish

|Year|
4th Year

|Dorm|
4th year 1

|Daemon|
A polar bear who can take different forms.

Orson
- Orson is described as brave and determined, keeping a watchful eye out for whoever
crosses something or someone that offends him. He is protective and can be wildly
aggressive when he senses danger or a threat of some kind.

- Orson turns into a Cobra when his temper has been picked at for too long and he
can no longer stand for it anymore. He can attack anyone or anything when someone
approaches him. This is the worst form of Orson, stay away if you do not wish to have injuries.

- The next form is a Leopard. When Orson is injured, this is the form he takes. He becomes even
more dangerous when someone has attempted to hurt him in this form. He's fast and can easily
track down whoever is needed to be tracked for the time being, maybe even attempting to harm them.

- The last form Orson can take is a snow white Owl, this is the most peaceful and harmless form. In this
form Orson is relaxed and calm, instantly becoming loving, welcoming, and kind to others. But just because
he is in this form, doesn't mean anything. He can still be as fierce as any dragon.

|Personality|
+ Honest
- Short Temper
+ Protective
- Violent
+ Relaxed / Calm
- Slient / Sealed

|Appearance|
Oli stands at about six feet and four inches. His hair is a dark white color with
a bit of dyed grey hairs, it reaches down pass his neck and stop a little pass where
his back starts. He has enough muscles so that it can be seen, more work in the
torso area than anything else. Though they are barely shown, he does have dimples.

|Ability/Talent|
His talent is knife throwing. This can be very dangerous because Oli does not know how to control
his temper and instantly goes to throwing knives. When he does, he doesn't seem to know how to
stop which can lead to innocent people with a knife in some part of their body.

|Other information|
Oli is sometimes really aggressive because his father use to abuse him and he had no one
to tell or to go to and he couldn't run away either. He has a lot of built in anger since no one
was there for him when he was with his father, which he still is for the time being until he goes.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
If possible, I'd like to make another female >.<

How many characters can be made?

There is no limit to characters! Please make sure you can, however, handle all of your characters. :)
All characters are now accepted!

I wonder what will be the plot? Hope that we get to start soon :)
I just lost 45 bucks so I really need something to cheer me up right now :(

• Bucket of Rainbows
Status
Not open for further replies.