Lantern & WolfOfProphecys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosa smiles cheerily. "Wow! You're really good! You should take up art class or something!" She says and pet him on the shoulder enthusiastically, smiling.

Oliver tensed as she touched him, and pulled away slightly, taking his sketchbook back, "Maybe" he mumbled in a unenthusiastic manner, not really wanting to both with something that his father believed to be useless

Rosa smiles and groans lightly. "I have so much homework to be doing! It's a joke!" She complains and looks to him. "Wanna study after school together?" She asks.

Oliver shook his head, "I…I can't. Sorry" he said quietly, looking toward her with slight longing in his eyes. He wanted to study with her after school, hell, he wanted to do anything but go home, but he'd get told off if he was even a minute late

Rosa nods, understanding. "That's totally fine! I can always call you or something later, I'll give you my number and Skype name if you like" She says and got out her notebook, writing down her details, even her address if he ever needed to see her. "What lesson do you have next?" She asks.

Oliver quietly took it, "Thanks" He mumbled, quietly folding it and putting it into his pocket. He wondered if he'd ever actually call her, but was drawn from his thoughts by her voice once more, and shrugged, "Art.." he mumbled, watching her, "You?"

Rosa checks her timetable. "I have History. I'll see you later, I guess I should probably find the classroom myself this time. Have fun in Art class! Bye!" She says and gave him a friendly hug, gathering her things and then heading off after emptying her lunch tray. She waves goodbye to him and then leaves.

Oliver tensed as she hugged him, but mumbled a goodbye whilst collecting up his sketchbook and pencil into his bag. He waved back to her, then left himself, beginning down the hallway to one of the art rooms, head down as he thought to himself

Rosa couldn't find Oliver after the lesson ended, but decided he would call me sometime and they could talk, or maybe Skype together. She got home and was greeted by her younger sister, whom asked her how her sisters first day at school was and wanted to know every detail. After spending time with her sister, she headed upstairs and did her homework straight away so she could relax. She hadn't for Oliver's number, so she couldn't call him, he seemed to he the private type of person, so she just didn't ask. She went to bed, ready for an early start tomorrow.

Oliver enjoyed art, or at least to an extent that he didn't hate it as much as other lessons. At the end he packed up his things into his backpack, which he slung over his shoulder, and hurried out of the door, heading toward home. On the outside, his home didn't look too bad, a two-floored, pale creme painted house with wooden windows and a tree growing tall outside. But when he entered, it changed. Beer cans were slung everywhere, and the place was a mess, reeking. He hurried upstairs, avoiding the looks his mother and father gave him, and began on his homework in his locked room, before deciding on an early night and falling asleep

Rosa wandered to school the following morning. She had found an outfit to wear then headed off, deciding to walk then take the bus because it was less of a hassle and provided good exercise. She heads to her first lesson, after looking for the classroom and sat down, wondering if Oliver would be in today. He seemed like a nice person, despite him being slightly grumpy at first. She couldn't understand why people singled him out, but at least he knew he had a friend.

Oliver walked slowly into the school building, slightly later than usual. He was walking oddly, but to be fair a collection of bruises covered his right side beneath his clothes, which hid them well. `he slid into his seat with a wince

Rosa noticed that he was walking oddly. She wondered if he had home issues, and maybe he hadn't just had a leg accident. If she noticed anything else, she would he sure to tell someone about it. She went over and sat next to him. "Hey. What happened? You look like you're in a lot of pain, I can take you to the school nurse of you like" She offers.

Oliver blinked at her as she appeared, and shook his head quietly, "Just fell down some steps is all" he replied softly, shifting slightly in his seat, "I'm fine" he continued at the mention of the school nurse. Said nurse defiantly wouldn't believe his stair story, especially if she saw the amount of bruises that decorated his leg and side

Ross shook her head. "I really doubt that you can fall down the steps and hurt yourself that much. I'm telling an adult if I get worried. You need to be soon to" She says and gets out her school supplies.

Oliver shook his head, "I'm clumsy, and they were made of stone" He said softly, "Honestly, it was just stairs…nothing sinister" he told her, giving a tiny, almost nervous smile as he got his supplies out from his back with his left hand

Rosa examines him carefully throughout the whole day until she decided this was more then just an innocent fall. She say with him at lunch, seeming worried. "You know, if you're having any problems at home, you can talk to me about it. I can tell, anyways. It's okay if you're being abused or anything, I'm here to help" She says and pets him gently on the shoulder.

Oliver didn't mind her company, and somewhat enjoyed having someone else around to talk to. He tried to avoid the conversation about his 'fall'. At her question, he paused in the middle of drawing a picture in his sketchbook, and looked up at her, "I'm not being abused Rosa. My parents would never touch me" he forced himself to sound slightly offended at her words, as if she had come to a very false conclusion

Rosa pulls him out of the canteen and then somewhere quiet and pulls his t shirt up. "You think I didn't see these!? I've seen several marks on you. Yet, you lied about it, I'm worried about you" She says pulling his t shirt down, not wanting to seem mean or disgusting. She had seen his shirt ride before and notice the marks. She pulls out her phone.

Oliver whimpered as she pulled his shirt up, closing his eyes. He lowered his head slightly, but looked back up when she pulled his shirt back down, noticing the phone, "W-What are you d-doing?" He asked softy, sounding scared. She couldn't tell anyone, they'd take him from his family, and he had nowhere else to go to

Status
Not open for further replies.