Lantern & Komorebi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryan watched as she stretched and sighed, having a good idea as to the reason for the sigh that bubbled from her lips. This situation truly was terrible and the miserable weather made it feel even more like a soap opera drama. Placing both glasses into the sink, he leant against the bench and watched Autumn, thoughts whirring.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Autumn ran a hand through her brown hair a little and then stood up. "I'm gonna head home, I have some groceries and things to get" She tells him, smiling weakly. Before he could protest, she began to wander out of the door and I to the rain. She pulls the hood up from her jacket as the rain pelted down on her hair and sighs heavily. Life was going to be a lot more tougher now.

• Love
(Sorry, Family emergency. Will reply by tomorrow.)

(Alright it's okay. I hope everything is gonna be okay)

Ryan gripped the sink tightly, aggression and hopelessness and sheer self revulsion washing over him. This was all his fault. How was he supposed to tell his parents that this was his fault- what was he supposed to do? Look after her was the obvious thing. He refused to abandon her but he'd have to re-order his life. Start his plans over again and while he knew it was necessary- how could he support them with only a small amount of money? He'd need to find extra jobs. At least he already had the apartment paid for. That would make things easier. He let out a growl of frustration and sank to the floor.
The rain pattered against the glass and he just sat there. What else was he going to do?

• Love
The rain was too heavy, so Autumn padded back into his house and shut the door. She stares out of the window and watched the rain pelt down it felt comforting in a way. She curls up on the sofa and wraps her arms around herself. She didn't know what to do, telling her parents wouldn't be bad, because they were understanding and listened to her. She decided that she should probably stay with Ryan.

• Love
Ryan stayed in the kitchen, long after he heard Autumn pad back into the house and the creak of the sofa as she settled on it. His senses picked it all up but nothing was making sense anymore. His parents could - and would - disown him. He would have no support for this whatsoever and that was going to dash his dreams. But he had to be strong now. He couldn't let her take this on herself, for something out of her control. He stood up slowly, grimacing as his joints cracked and bubbled from his long sit on the floor. Stretching, he made his way down to where Autumn was curled up on the sofa, sitting on the opposite end and letting his head thump against the backboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.