Lantern & FireDrake150

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rosalina smiles at him, nodding her head slowly. Soon enough once she got tired she wanders by the cave and curls up to sleep, not wanting to just barge in without asking.

Chuckling, he nudges her gently, trying to push her inside. "Git inside, Beutiful. No sense being out in the weather."

She got up and moves inside of the cave, curling up by herself, she closes her eyes after a few moments and settles down.

Fire smiles, Curling up as well on the other side, not wanting her to be uncomfortable, Knowing when isn't a good time to push things.*

(So, I was thinking as these two can shift into human form, maybe Rosalina switches but Fire doesn't recognise her and thinks that she did something with Rosalina and gets mad even though it is her but in human form?)

Rosalina woke up the following morning. She adjusts her eyes as she looks out of the cave as the slightest bit of morning sun was at it's peeks. She carefully stretched and then wanders out of the cave, careful not to wake Fire up. She goes over to the river they were in yesterday and splashes around for a while, the cool water waking her up.

Sure why not? Though he isn't the type to get 'Imma Kill you' mad, his anger is more of a quiet, low, 'You've dissapointed me' kind, which can be scarier. XD)

Fire remains asleep as she splashes, having not slept this well in quite a while*

(Haha, I always thought those types were scarier too xD)

Rosalina wanders out of the river and shakes herself off. When she was done for once she shifts into her human form and carefully wanders into the cave. She was unique to most dragons, and had the ability to shift to human form whenever she wished, so she was only part dragon. She moves over and say beside Fire, wandering when he was going to wake up.

(:3)

In not too long after her return, he starts looking around grogilly, looking for Rosalina, but only noticing a Human, He fearfully squeeks and backs up, before he starts to get angry. Standing at his full height, he looks down at the hum, though its only slightly looking down, and his eyes narrow. "What have you done with the other dragon?"

Rosalina's happy face soon turned into a slight frown as he looks up at him. "What're you talking about?" She asks, confused.

The other dragon. The one that shared the cave with me last night. What have you done with her? Kill her, Sell her? Imprison her?" His voice keeps getting quieter and quieter, while a certain sternness starts developing further as well. Coupled with his narrowed eyes, he would indeed be intimidating, but at the same time Sweet for trying to protect someone he just met*

(Sorry about that, Dunno WHY they nuked them, but I had 13 pages of alerts, and now I have 6. I get at least 3 a day, so oi.)

She looks over at him and glares slightly. She switches into her dragon form. "I am the dragon, see!" She says and then wanders out of the cave.

(Yeah. That's odd. I just realised that when I tagged you a while back I put your username in wrong, but I deleted the wrong tag and put the right one in, so at least we've worked that out xD)

Reactions: FireDrake150
Ah, Well, We have it fixed now. XD)

He meeps and starts following her* "HEY! WAIT!"

Reactions: Lantern
She looks over at him and then turns away, continuing to walk along.

He Chases after her and pounces* I'm sorry.....I didn't know......."

(it may just be better to start tagging each other in the messages from now on so we lose it less. XD)

(Okay)

She looks over at him and then turns away. She gives over to the river and goes inside of it, she splashes around for a few moments.

@FireDrake150

Status
Not open for further replies.