Lantern & DANAsaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casper was surprised but then pulls her into a hug, running his fingers through her hair. "No. Don't cry. It's not your fault. He's a jerk who doesn't deserve someone like you" He says. She wipes her tears away and then hugs her closely again.

Michelle clung to him like a child, soaking up Casper's shirt with her tears. "I want to die.." she wailed, the pain in her chest unbearable. This is her very first heartbreak so it really is painful. "Casper.. please kill me.. It hurts so much.. I don't want to live.."

Casper shook his head. "Please don't say that. I like and love you a lot, and so do plenty of other people in this world" He says and held her close.

"You're just saying that to make me feel better.." she mumbled then pulled away from the hug, wiping off her tears. "b-but thanks for comforting me.. I guess I'll just drown myself in alcohol and eat tons of ice cream.." she said and started walking to her house. She had no idea how to cope up with heartbreak nor any idea what to do from now on.

Casper follows her. "Of course I'm not just saying that. I do care about you, and so do so many other people" He says, softly to her.

"Since when did you start caring?!" she asked bitterly, remembering that he's Alex's brother. She knew that its wrong to blame him after he comforted her but she was hurt and didn't want to remember her ex-boyfriend. She wants to be alone and just gather her thoughts, maybe cut her wrists or something. She just want the pain to be gone, is that too much to ask?

Casper shrugs and then let go, beginning to walk away. "Okay. That's fine" He says and then shrugs again, beginning to walk back home. Why did he even try?

Michelle went home, her head low as she entered her bedroom. She was living alone so she bawled and cried her eyes out. "JERKS!!!" she shouted all around the house, punching the pillows and ripping their pictures to shreds. After wreaking havoc, she went to the fridge and ate a tub of ice cream. "I wish Alex would just die"

Status
Not open for further replies.