Lantern & DANAsaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casper smiles. "Morning. I made breakfast" He says and then serves up the food. He watches as his brother wanders downstairs and then took a seat at the table without zayin anything to either of them.

Michelle ate her breakfast quietly and washed her plate before heading back to the bedroom to gather her clothes. She still needs to go home and get dressed before going to school. "Thanks for the breakfast, Casper. I'll return your clothes once they're washed okay? See you at school!" she waved before leaving, completely ignoring Alex even if it pains her. He did told her that he didn't want to talk to her right? and that's what she'll do.

Casper smiles and then nods, waving to her, "Bye!" He says. Once she left, Alex still said nothing and then left to get showered, dressed and ready for school. He clears up the rest of the plates and then leaves the house. Casper headed to school, and then went to his first lesson and took a seat.

Michelle dressed herself in something cute and beautiful hoping that this will get Alex talk to her. She wore a cute light blue sundress and made herself look pretty, making heads turn and some wolf whistle. She looked innocent yet divine which made her smile. She was trying her best to get Alex noticed her that she greeted Casper as soon as she entered the class. "Hey Casper!" she greeted cheerfully, as if last night never happened. "I'll return your clothes later okay?" she whispered then blushed "I don't want others to get the wrong idea about us"

Alex was sitting not far from his brother, he glares at the two and then pretended he wasn't bothered about them.

Casper nods, "Oh, okay" He says simply and then got out his books and a notepad, just in case he needed to take down any notes. Which he always did.

Michelle saw Alex glaring but ignored it, her heart clenching at the sight. "It's alright, Michelle. You can do this.." she chanted to herself before facing front, taking out a her notebook and a pen to take down notes.

Casper sat through the lesson and then gathers his things once it ended. He stood up and then left for his next lesson. The day was pretty much regular until lunch, where he lined up and payed for his food, sitting in his usual spot.

Michelle bought her lunch and sat at a table far away from her usual spot. She didn't want to eat with Alex for she was frightened that she'll piss him off or better yet, make him lose his appetite. She was sitting alone in the table which felt rather lonely but she didn't care. Her boyfriend didn't even utter a single word since this morning and until now, she heard nothing from him. Their little dispute seems like it would never end. She wishes that by the end of the day, they'll be back to being themselves again but it looks like that wouldn't happen.

Casper was standing by his locker with his brother who was standing there too, blaming him for Michelle not talking to him.

"So because you and Michelle had an argument, it's suddenly my fault?" Casper asks.

Alex glares at his brother. "Yes it is you stupid dork, why can't you just stay away, no one likes you".

Casper shrugs. "I don't like you either" He says.

"I'd slap you, but shit stains" Alex says.

"Hey, you have something on your chin. No. The third one down" Casper replies.

Alex grew angrier. "YOU'RE SO FAT YOU NEED CHEAT CODES TO PLAY WII FIT" He yells.

"YOUR FACE MAKES ONIONS CRY!" Casper yells back.

Michelle can hear the two arguing as she approached her locker which is two lockers away from Casper. "Not this again.." she mumbled to herself and sighed deeply, taking out her books and shoving some of her papers back to the locker. As the brothers argued even more, her bitchy side is starting to resurface and walked towards the two glaring "Can you two shut the hell up? Why don't you just go home and run to your mum to settle your useless arguments? Both of you are so childish and immature" she said in a such a cold voice that you'll wonder if she really is Michelle. She then went back to class, not even sparing them a second glance.

Casper growls at his brother, watching as Alex growls back. He glares at him and then storms off to class. When the day ended the brothers still continued to argue.

Alex shoves his brother lightly. "Michelle is coming over to return your stinky clothes, you'd better stay away" He says in a low growl.

Casper smirks. "I thought you had somewhere to be, huh?" He says.

Alex just shoves his brother again and storms home, Casper following.

Michelle was standing in front of the brothers' house, the clothes she borrowed in hand. She was hesitating a bit if she should return the clothes or not. She want to stay away from the two as long as she and Alex are still fighting but she needs to return these clothes. Sighing, she rang the doorbell and waited for someone to open the door. "Please be Casper.." she chanted, hoping that she won't stay long. Her plan of action is to just give the clothes at whoever opens the door and immediately head straight back home.

Alex wanders towards the door. "I said you're not going ANWHERE NEAR her" He snaps, loudly.

"But they're my clothes!" Casper snaps.

"Don't care" Alex answered the door, with Casper lingering behind. He takes the clothes.

Michelle can hear the two arguing which clearly says that this is not a good idea. Why is the two always arguing anyway? They're like kids! she thought to herself and flabbergasted when Alex opened the door and took the clothes.

Ignoring the fact that her boyfriend is right in front of her, she looked at Casper who was standing behind Alex and said "Well, there are your clothes. Thanks for lending it to me." she said with a smile then waved him goodbye "Well, I better go now. See you at school"

Alex, not being able to stand the tesness, stops her. "Hey, we need to talk. Why are you acting like such an ass all of a sudden?" He demands, glaring at her.

Michelle scoffed, completely perplexed of what he just said. "You're kidding me right? You said that you didn't want to talk to me so I'm just obeying you" she said in a calm voice, keeping her composure. She may be calm outside but inside she's going bat shit crazy. Her heart is pounding fast and really loud, her mind overthinks everything and her feelings all jumbled up. She's dreading the fact that Alex may break up with her today and if that happens, there's nothing else she can do but accept it.

Casper snatched his clothes and then puts them into his room, leaving the house as he couldn't deal with any more arguing.

Alex glares at his brother and then turns back to Michelle. "I don't think we should be together anymore" He says.

Alex's words fell out of his mouth like vapor but land in Michelle's guts as shrapnel. She felt her insides tear, and the blood drain from her face. She tried to understand the words he told her but she can't. She felt her whole world collapse, her heart shattering into millions of pieces as tears started to fall "O-Okay.." was all she said and smiled, her eyes filled with hurt "I guess t-this is g-goodbye then. G..Good luck with your n-new relationship and I wish you happiness." She then walked away from him and ran.

Casper notices and then follows, gebtly catching up with her and then places his hands onto her shoulders, looking at her. "What happened?" He asks softly, "Don't cry. Are you okay?" He asks.

Michelle just shook her head, looking at the pavement. Suffering is not the proper word for what she's feeling right now. It's much more than just "suffering". It was a plethora of shattered bones, burning flesh, and cracked skulls. In other words, it was pain and painful. Heavy, the air seemed to be as the agonizingly long as minutes passed on. The wants and needs to shed a tear but feeling nausea by the thought.

She cried in Casper's arms, angry and hurt at how foolish she is to believe that Alex loved her. "I would've died for him. I would have ran to the edges of the universe if only to bring him back something he wants. Now. Now! That will never happen and I can never go back to before he showed!" she snarled angrily, sobbing and mad. "How can I be so foolish?! Why did I even love him?!"

Status
Not open for further replies.