Lantern & DANAsaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casper nods lightly and smiles, leaving.

Alex wanders into the kitchen. "What's wrong? You don't usaully act like this" He says.

"What do you mean, Alex?" Michelle asked, shaking a little and held her glass even tighter to the point that it can almost break. She didn't want to talk to him right now. All she wanted is to be alone and forget about what she heard. "Nothing is wrong. I'm just tired" she said before smiling faintly at him "I better get some sleep. Good night.."

Alex stops her. "No, whays wrong?" He asks. "Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?".

"I SAID I'M FINE!!" Michelle finally snapped, breaking the glass into pieces while her injured hand began bleeding once again. "Just..please.." she cried, trying to calm herself down. She hated being confronted, especially when it comes to feelings. She wanted to run away, to just hide and forget everything she heard and what happened today. "please.. just let me..rest.. I'm tired.." she sobbed, ignoring all the pain she's feeling both physically and emotionally.

She's been bottling up her feelings for so long that she just burst, her tears falling without stopping. She was trying so hard to be the perfect girl, to ignore all her insecurities and be cool with all the cheerleaders who was flirting with her boyfriend but it seems like it still wasn't enough. "I'm sorry, okay? just...just please..let me rest.."

Alex glares at her and then storms up to his bedroom, slamming the door harshly that the house shook.

Casper stood in the hallway, not sure what to say, until he goes into the kitchen and cleans up the glass that had broken. He goes upstairs and got the first aid kit, wrapping a bandage around her hand.

Michelle cried even more, unable to contain all her emotions. This is the first time she and Alex had fight and she didn't know what to do. "I'm sorry I broke your glass" she croaked, watching Casper tend to her wounds. "and I'm sorry you had to see that.. I'm just.. I don't know anymore.." she mumbled, wiping her tears and trying to calm down. "Is it wrong to be i-insecure? to think that he doesn't love me anymore?" she asked him, just staring at the floor and feeling the tears coming back again. "I-I'm sorry.. I'm crying again.. I'll just sleep this off.. ha.." she laughed bitterly before heading to bed.

Casper shook his head, wiping the blood and making sure she was okay, and then threw some medical gloves in the bin, still being sure to wash his hands. He looks over at her.

"No it's fine, don't be sorry. I can just glue it back together. It's okay, people get angry. No, lots of people are insecure. You should tell him how you feel" He says and smiles weakly. "Okay, goodnight" He says.

Michelle did took his advice and went to Alex's room, knocking softly and trying her best to look presentable. She didn't want to sleep mad at him nor sleep with him being mad at her. "Alex.. I'm.. I'm sorry.." she mumbled shyly, unable to look him in the eyes. She was so ashamed of her behavior that she just wished she'll just disappear out of thin air. She acting like...like a girl! so dramatic and so confusing. She wished that Alex will forgive her and maybe let her cuddle with him tonight.

"I'll see you tomorrow. Later in the evening" Alex says in the phone.

He looks over his shoulder and see's Michelle walk in. "See you tomorrow" He says and hung up, putting his phone aside.

"What?" He asks as he looks over at Michelle.

"I'm sorry..." she said, biting her lip to stop her from crying. She was feeling insecure again upon hearing him talking with someone over the phone but focused on the task at hand. She just want fix this petty fight and go to sleep without them being mad at each other. "are.. are you m-mad at me? I'm sorry if I'm being s-such a bitch.."

Alex shrugs, he looks over at his phone that was on the bed beside them, he had got a new message.

"I love you, I'll see you tomorrow" The message read.

He quickly turns his phone around and looks around, as if it were nothing.

"Can I ask you something?" Michelle asked, mustering all the courage as she twiddled with her fingers. "D-Do you still love me?"

That question is something she never asked up until now. It shows how insecure she is and how she's crazily in love with him. "I.. I know I'm your girlfriend and all b-but it seems like y-you've c-change.. Is t-there something y-your not telling me?"

She didn't want to doubt him or be the crazy obsessed girlfriend but she need to ask questions. She's been gone for the entire summer and she's worried that Alex is cheating on her. She knows that she's risking everything today but she didn't care anymore. All she cares about now is the truth.

"No" Alex snaps and then got into bed, curling up under the covers. "Just go away. I don't want too talk to you right now, stop asking stupid questions. Obviously I love you, you should be asking yourself if you love me" He snaps.

Casper was standing in the hallway, looking at them both.

"B-But I do love you.." she whispered sadly, crying at the fact that her boyfriend doesn't want to talk to him. Breathing heavily, she tried her best to keep her composure but failed miserably for Michelle choked on her sobs while saying "I-I'm..s-sorry.. From t-this day f-forth, I'll.. I'll leave you alone... i-if that's what makes you happy.." before running out of his room and bumping on Casper.

"Oh, C-Casper.. I'm.. I'm sorry.. uhm.. t-thank you f-for the clothes and all.. I'll r-return everything in the m-morning.." she sobbed, looking pathetic in front of her boyfriend's brother before heading to the main door, planning on going home. She can't take the pain she's feeling anymore and decided to just go home. She promised Alex that she'll leave him alone right? and that is exactly what she'll do.

Casper follows her downstairs and then tries to stop her, not wanting her to leave. "Don't go. Just ignore him. He's being a jerk, as usual. Just ignore him, he'll realise how amazing and worth valuing you are soon enough" He says, softly.

"D-Do you really t-think so?" Michelle asked, her hand already on the door knob and ready to walk out of the door. She needed reassurance, someone to lean on for she felt like all her walls are crumbling and collapsing. "I.. I don't want him to be mad at me anymore.. I.. I don't know what to do.." she said, her voice coming out tired and exhausted. She had a long day and a very crazy one, something that her body isn't used to. She lost a lot of tears, energy and a few blood today and her body needs rest now or she'll collapse out of exhaustion.

Casper moves her gently from the door and then helps her upstairs and into the guest bedroom, putting her into bed and tucking her in, switching don't he room light. "I suggest you just rest, and then think about it in the morning. Goodnight. My room is just along the hallway, so if you need me then give it a knock" He says and shuts the door, going to his own room to sleep.

"Good night" she mumbled before smiling faintly towards him, appreciating his comfort. As soon as Casper let her room, she stared at the ceiling for a moment, replaying all what happened today and let herself cry. She didn't realize how much she loves Alex up until now that they are having a fight. What did Alex meant about asking herself if she loves him? Isn't the answer so obvious?! Shaking her head, she cried herself to sleep, hoping that tomorrow will be better.

Casper woke up the following morning. Another day for school. He got showered and dressed, packed his school bag along with homework and headed downstairs. He made everyone breakfast, since Michelle had cooked for the last night.

Michelle woke up looking worse than ever with her hair a mess and disheveled, her eyes puffy and there's bags under her eyes. After she cried herself to sleep, she kept getting nightmares about Alex breaking up with her and leaving her. Descending downstairs, she looked crappy as she sat down the table, smiling faintly at him. "Morning"

Status
Not open for further replies.