Lantern & DANAsaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alex had entered the bedroom, hearing the sound of them talking about cooking. "But I already ordered pizza" He says, crossing his arms.

Casper looks over at him. "So? Michelle can still cook something for us, you can have pizza if you want to. I told you a million times before, don't come in my room without knocking" He grumbles, then started to show her to where the kitchen was.

Alex stops his brother. "No, I'll show her" He snaps.

"Uh..well.." Michelle stuttered, looking between the two. "I w-won't cook if you w-want to.. I'm so sorry Alex.." She can really feel the tension between them and it made her uncomfortable. Now, she's doubting her decision of sleeping over. She then held Alex's hand, trying to calm him down "Relax, love. No need to be mad at Casper" she cooed in a soft voice, hoping that the two of them would just stop arguing.

Casper just shrugs. "Okay, you show her where everything is then" He says, not bothered to argue about something small as who shows her where the kitchen is.

Alex shows Michelle where the kitchen was, where all of the things they used for cooking was and anything else, and then left her to cook.

Michelle just sighed and opened the fridge to look for something to cook. Good thing she found some ingredients for spaghetti carbonara and pasta with shrimp. "Hmm.. what should I cook?" she said thoughtfully before looking for someone to ask. "Uhm.. Casper?" she called out, knocking at his bedroom door "uhm, I just want to ask. Is anyone of you allergic to shrimp? better yet, what do you want me to cook? spaghetti carbonara or pasta with shrimp?"

Casper was sitting at his desk, looking through his homework, and then he heard a knock on the door and Michelle come in. He turned to face her and stood up. "No, we aren't. Either would be okay" He says and shrugs, not minding. "Want some help?" He asks, politely.

"Oh no.. I don't want to take you away from your studying" Michelle said, waving her hands frantically. She isn't used to having someone help her but she got a gash on her palm from earlier which could slow her down. "but thank you for the offer. I'll cook pasta carbonara for dinner okay? I'll call you when its ready" she said before leaving his room and heading back to the kitchen

Casper shrugs. "Oh, okay then" He says and then sat down, getting back to his maths equations. The homework didn't take him long to finish, as it was pretty easy. After finishing, he curls up on his bed and then gazes out of the window.

An hour later, Michelle finished all her cooking and finished setting the table. She's proud of what she had done: a platter of spaghetti carbonara with a loaf of garlic bread. She made the bread herself, kneading the dough with one hand because she's scared that her wound will bleed. "Alright, time to call the boys" she smiled and went to Casper's room first.

"hey, uhm.. dinner's ready" she said, knocking on his door before leaving to go to Alex's room. "Hey, Alex?" she called out "Dinner's ready. I made carbonara. Wanna eat?"

Last edited:
Alex was sitting on his bed, talking to someone in his phone, smiling softly. "Oh. Sorry. I have to go. Bye. Love you too" He says and shut off his phone quickly, hoping that Michelle hadn't heard him.

Casper wanders downstairs and sat by the dining table.

Michelle just stood outside Alex's room and heard everything. "l-love you too?" she whispered out, biting her lip to stop the tears and just shook the thought off. "Come on, Michelle. You just heard it wrong.. yeah.." she convinced herself before putting on a smile, hoping that he won't notice that its fake. "Come on before the food gets cold."

Michelle then went downstairs and sat down, smiling faintly towards Casper before eating a piece of the garlic bread, her appetite now gone.

Alex put his phone away and then nods. He wanders downstairs and then sat down, eating his food.

Casper smiles back at Michelle and then continued to eat. "This is really good, Michelle" He says.

"Thanks.." Michelle mumbled, just poking her carbonara. With a deep sigh and not even touching her food, she went over to the sink with her plate and washed the dishes. She was clearly not in the mood to smile or laugh. She was still bummed out about what she heard and no matter how much convincing she's doing, the thought just came sneaking back to her.

"Uhm..guys? I'm going to bed so..uhm..good night.." she said with no brightness in her voice and headed to bed, only to find out that she doesn't know where the guest room is. Standing in the hallway like an idiot, she looked left and right, hoping to find the right room.

Casper stood up and followed her, knowing something was up. He shows her where the guest bedroom was and looks to her. "Are you okay? You look a little, upset" He says.

"Oh..uhm.. thank you.." Michelle said after Casper showed her the bedroom. "I'm not upset Casper, just tired" she lied as she sat down on the edge of the bed, a heavy feeling shrouding her heart. Alex is her first boyfriend, the boy she loves with all her heart and she's not willing to let him go. If that means she needs to be hurt, then its fine. She loves him, that's all that matters to her even if he doesn't love her back. "Uhm.. do you know where the bathroom is? I want to take a shower. Oh wait, I don't have any spare clothes. Hah. Stupid idea. Never mind.."

Casper nods slightly, knowing something was probably up. "The bathroom is just over there" He says and points vaguely towards it. "I have a few spare clothes" He says and then goes into his room, coming back with some clothes for her to wear to bed. "I'll give them a wash, if you like, and maybe put some of my mum's perfume on them" He says.

"Oh, you don't have to do that!" Michelle exclaimed as he went back to her with some clothes. "I'm fine with anything you got..uhm..thank you" she said before going to the bathroom and taking a shower.

Casper places the clothes down and then went to his room to relax, then went downstairs to join his brother, who was talking to someone in the phone still. "Who's that?" He asks.

Alex just glares at his brother and motions him to be quiet, throwing a pillow at him.

After taking a cold shower, she dressed herself in Casper's clothes and sniffed it, his smell lingering in the piece of fabric and blushed. "God, I must look like a pervert right now.." she mumbled to herself, before going downstairs to the kitchen, her hair dripping wet.

She didn't even bother to listen to Alex and Casper's conversation. She also didn't bother to let her curiosity run wild about the person Alex is calling. If she knew about it, she'll get her heart crushed even more or worse, make her cry. All she cared about for now is a glass of milk to help her get a good night sleep.

Casper stood up once he saw Michelle come downstairs and smiles. He watches her as she enters the kitchen. "Hey, are the clothes okay?" He asks, he was less then interested in Alex's conversation and who the heck he was talking to.

Alex finished up his conversation and then follows Casper into the kitchen, too.

Michelle is so focused on pouring the milk and making sure that it isn't spilling that she was startled when Casper spoke. "Jesus!" she exclaimed, dropping the milk carton and cursed "Shit." She was being a bit jumpy from all what is happening. She was trying to block out all the negativity in her mind that she got super focused on even the littlest trivial things. Taking some paper towels, she wiped the spilled milk on the counter and said "What was that Casper? oh, the clothes. yeah, it's fine.. thank you"

Status
Not open for further replies.