Lantern & DANAsaur

Status
Not open for further replies.
Casper passes the music sheet he was playing over to her and then looks at her, now comes she wasn't speaking to his brother? Why was she so bothered about him. Like his brother had told hi many times, he was a dork.

Michelle read the music sheet and went over the piano, softly humming before pressing the keys. She learned how to play it since she was 7 and was quite skilled with it. "Wow.. this song is beautiful. Did you write this?" she asked, her eyes sparkling with amusement. She was happy that somehow Casper is fine talking to her. She can't talk about this stuff to his brother because all he care about is sports and video games.

Casper shrugged lightly. "Um, yeah. I guess so" He says and shrugged again like it was nothing. Soon enough he goes downstairs, and noticed that his brother was watching a football match on the TV. He rolls his eyes and tries to snatch the remote from him. "Can't we watch something interesting besides a couple of groups kicking a ball around?" He asks and sat down on the other sofa.

Alex smirked and then scoffed at him. "Like what? The mathematics or science channel? No, I don't think so dork. I got the remote first so I get to choose the channel" He says and snatches back the remote.

Michelle followed Casper to the living room and sat on Alex's lap, cuddling him and ignoring the little feud between the brothers. She then grabbed a slice of pepperoni pizza and asked "So, who's winning?"

Michelle isn't really interested in sports especially football but what else could she do? she's not in her house after all.

Casper frowned as Michelle goes over to Alex. How could she even like him? He was the biggest jerk ever and wasn't even that interested in her. She deserved better for sure. All he ever did was sit down and do absolutely nothing, yet he was so incredibly popular, always being picked for football teams and winning games. That was the only thing he was good at, watching football and playing football. He sighs, and then crosses his arms, staring at the TV. Soon enough, he grew tired of the TV blaring, watching people kick a ball around, so he stood up and went down to the basement, and switched all of the electricity off, then wanders back upstairs.

Alex growls softly. "Well I couldn't find that out, because somebody was being an annoying dork!" He snaps and then stood up, shoving his brother lightly. "What'd you do that for?" He demands.

Michelle fell on the floor as Alex stood up, her hips aching from the fall. "Alex!!" she scolded, trying to stand up but knocked over something and winced in pain. "Fuck.." she muttered, realizing that she broke a vase and cut herself, the blood dripping from her palm to the carpet. "Alex, could you please get the first aid kit please?" she said in a soft voice, already tired from all the arguing of the two brothers.

Alex growls softly and glares at his brother. "You did this!" He snaps and then went down to the basement, switching the electricity back on and then goes back upstairs and into the bathroom, getting out the first aid kit and going over to his girlfriend, beginning to tend to the damage which was caused. "I'm so, sorry" He says.

Casper goes over to the vase and began to sweep it up. "It's not my fault you threw her on the floor" He grumbles, and then places the remains inside of a jar, so he could fix the vase later.

"It's fine" Michelle mumbled. This is one of the reasons why she likes Alex. He's caring and would immediately be by her side whenever she needed him. For her, it was quite hard to find someone like him. She was getting tired with all the bickering between the two and just wanted them to shut up. "Alex, I think I should get going..."

Alex shook his head. "No, it's fine, you can stay. It's all dork's fault. He always ruins everything, that's why he has no friends and is better off alone" He says loudly, looking over his shoulder to see Casper curled up in the sofa, doing some homework.

Casper shrugged. "I don't need any friends" He says calmly.

Alex glares at him. "All you care about is yourself" He says back.

"All you care about is football and popularity" Casper says back.

"At least I have a girlfriend" Alex shot back.

"I don't need a girlfriend. If I did have one, then I'd talk about how amazing and lovely she is all of the time, whilst you never talk about Michelle and always go on about football when the person you love is always right beside you" Casper says.

"Yeah, well.... Welll..... Well..... Roses are red, violets are blue, I have five fingers and the third one's for you" Alex smirks.

"I feel jealous of all of the people that don't know you" Casper snaps.

Michelle looked at the two before sighing deeply, feeling a headache coming up. "Look Alex, I would love to stay for the night but I just can't handle the two of you bickering" she explained, sitting on the couch with her hand on her head.

She was a jealous about Casper's words and how he'll treat his girlfriend. Alex never did that to her. Sure he gives her compliments but rarely. She also wondered why Alex never talked about her but she didn't focused on that right now. All she wanted is to have some peace and quite, is that too much to ask?

Alex just stood up and stormed to his room, slamming the door shut.

Casper turns to Michelle after gluing the vase back. "Wanna come upstairs? I can teach you the piece I wrote if you like" He says, giving a weak smile to her. Maybe he should try being her friend.

"A-Alex..." she called out right after he slammed the door. Michelle didn't mean to upset him, it's just she can't handle too much stress.

Michelle just smiled faintly towards Casper and nodded, too tired to even speak. She hates it when Alex is upset, it just ruins everything for her but she needs to suck it up. This is her chance to befriend Casper and she's not going to let mess this up.

Casper helped her to his room and then shut the door so Alex couldn't come and barge in, rudely. He sat down by his piano and got the seat music out, moving along the stool so there was space left for Michelle. He begins to teach her small parts.

Michele began to play the keys and smiled a bit, the heaviness on her heart now getting uplifted by the music. She was happy that Casper is by her side, comforting her in his own way. If he wasn't there, she's certain that she'll bawled her eyes out and blame herself for upsetting Alex and just eat ice cream until she's full. That's always what she does when the two of them is having a fight.

"Thanks for teaching me this piece, Casper. I really appreciate it" she mumbled, her cheeks getting red all of a sudden. "Uhm.. can I ask you a question? Why does Alex seems to hate you so much? Ah.. its fine if you don't want to tell me.. uhm.. I'm just curious.. that's all.."

Casper shrugs lightly and smiles weekly at her. "He thinks I'm weird because I'm different. I like mathematics, education, music and I'm shy, whilst he's popular and loves soccer" He says with a shrug. "He doesn't aporecistie much" Casper sighs gently.

"Complete opposites huh?" Michelle mumbled, looking down the piano "Alex is just... Alex, I guess.. maybe that's why he doesn't talk about me. I'm pretty much the same as you, only I love chemistry and not shy although, Alex doesn't know that so.. can we keep this a secret?" she asked shyly.

Alex doesn't know a lot of things about her but so does she, that's why she tries her best to hide her other talents.

Casper smiles and nods. "Yeah, sure" He says with a shrug. He closes the piano and then looks out of the window, it was getting late, and a few stars were out. He got out his telescope and then began to look at them. He turns to Michelle. "Wanna take a look? The stars are out" He says.

"really?" Michelle asked too excitedly before looking through the telescope. She always fancies the stars for they shine so bright under the moonlight and just looks so pretty. "Wow.." she said breathlessly, genuinely astounded by how the stars seems to shine brighter today than yesterday. She then looked at Casper with a smile "Thank you.. i-it's getting late so I uhm.. should probably go.."

Truth is, she doesn't want to go for she'll be all alone in her house again which greatly scares her. Anything could happen if she's alone. What if someone broke into her house and rape her? Perhaps murder her? These thoughts always float inside her mind whenever she's home alone. She knew she can't stay here either for she haven't got a place to sleep in plus she finds it rude to stay into somebody else's house.

Casper looks over at her, suddenly the feeling of him not wanting her to go crept in. Seemingly, she was the only person he felt like he could talk to and not be judged, whilst when he was around his brother he could barely play the piano without being called a dork or nerd. He looks down, blushing lightly as he stares down at his hands.

"Well, uh. You can stay if you want. I mean, there's a guest bedroom, I'm sure we wouldn't mind you staying" He says, smiling weakly and then looking back up at her with a shrug. "I can get the bedroom all prepped up for you if you want, I doubt you want to sleep in Alex's room, it smells a lot" He says.

"A-Are you sure?" Michelle asked, surprised. It seems like Casper is always full of surprises that made her smile. She even laughed a little when he mentioned Alex's room. "I cleaned it up earlier but I guess you could say that.." she stated, laughing once again.

She's glad that she got to stay with the two but slightly embarrassed. What would their classmates think if they found out that she slept at their house today?

"Uhm.. I'd like to stay but uhm.. is it alright if I cook you guys some dinner? Think of it as a token of my gratitude." she mumbled shyly, feeling insecure of all a sudden. She knows that she's an excellent cook but this will be the first time that she'll be cooking for others besides her family. "b-but it's fine if you didn't want to.."

Status
Not open for further replies.