Languages That Could Get You into Bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohaithar~ ;3

14299057666889.png

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: 1 person
For me honestly, I think guys with a good grasp of the English language, a Spanish speaker or a British accent. Gets me like.."Ahhhhh!!!" Hot and bothered. ;)

Russian.

Hot damn.

Accent: British or Australian
Language: Japanese

A girl who spoke fluent Dothraki would be interesting.
EDIT: FUCKING KIWI ACCENTS <3

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh gawd.

Scottish accents. Australian. Welsh.

Actually, I love pretty much any accents. Same goes with languages- but Latin and Russian are probably my favorite. :3 ...And ASL, 'cause watching people speak with their hands is totally hawt. :|

British. The accent almost had me so flushed today I almost passed out. XD

Uh, British accents. Irish accents to a smaller degree.

I love australien accents- I would literally sell my texan, germanized accent for an australien one ;w; (No worries, I am only a first degree creep, mate)

Latin cause nothing makes me want to take a nap faster than hearing someone recite a Harry Potter spell. I swear with Latin, it's only there to either make you bored as hell or make you think some evil convoluted plan is taking place.

Accents: Scottish, Irish, Welsh, Recieved Pronunciation, French, German, Russian (is it hot in here or just me?), Australian, NZ English, and that southern American kind of drawl.

Languages: English (obviously), French, Spanish, and Istanbul Turkish.

I'm a total sucker for language and accents.

Reactions: Icystorm
Being from the Midwest (MN), my friends down in California find entertainment in my "elongated O sound" apparently. Bastards! I surely don't notice it.

Anyway, if you have one of the many wonderful European accents, I'll be happy to text you my address. Some British and Australian isn't bad either.

Tongan, Australian or well Announciated English

Realistically, English. I'd imagine there would be issues with consent otherwise.

English is the only language that would work on me because it's the only one I'm fluent in.

British, Scottish, and Australian are my top 3 right now when it comes to accents. For languages, Spanish and Italian. Russian is kind of hot too, both as an accent and a language.

And of course Japanese when it comes to really talented seiyuus. Just not when they try to Engrish and fail at it XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Status
Not open for further replies.