Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I like writing, so naturally I really like languages too... Sadly I can't speak more than English, though in some things I can recognize a lot of words. (if you watch a lot of anime you start picking stuff up. ò,ó ) I'll prolly never get around to learning a second language like I want, BUT I do definitely want to create my own language for a world one day.

Can YOU speak more than one language?

Have you ever wanted to create your own language and/or are you creating one riiiight now?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dvyniai
I have a degree in linguistics and I absolutely LOVE learning new languages. Unfortunately, I'm only fluent in English and in French. I've studied Japanese, Spanish, Italian, ASL and a bunch of other languages for a year or two at a time, but I'm only barely conversational in most of them.

I've tried my hand at making languages before, but I always go a bit overboard with all the details. One thing I've never been able to do though was create a solid, original writing system, pfft. I always tend to go for working with the Latin alphabet, but I definitely want to attempt to create something else someday.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Dvyniai
i am NOWHERE near fluent yet but i'm trying rn to learn korean!! i want to study abroad in south korea and be able to at least hold a basic conversation so i gotta hurry my butt up. i also want to learn russian, and asl some day too!!

i've dabbled in creating languages for roleplays and stories but i've never attempted to make a full one sjakdhjsahd. it's hard D: for my roleplay the outlands though, i tried to create a system for the words i created, which was kinda fun!!