Lands of Lemea (OOC/Signups)

Prince Peace

Okay @gamer5 . I got an idea in mind and am about to start to start writing things down at LAST

@gamer5 ya, sorry I am traveling currently and my internet is spotty at best.

@gamer5 alright changed her past around a little bit, let me know if I missed anything or if anything else needs to be changed.

@gamer5 alright changed her past around a little bit, let me know if I missed anything or if anything else needs to be changed.
Its okay. Your character has been accepted and you can start RPing.

You guys having a busy week to?

People where are you? I am waiting on IC posts eagerly!

I've posted fairly recently, so I'm waiting to see what everyone else has to say. If nothing else I suppose I can just have Karnage mention throwing his lot into this band of adventurers.

Okay a quick check of what is going on.

Aerrea (@gamer5) just replied to Karnage (@Lucius Cypher) and Feilia (@SereneDeity). Before she also replied to Deliriah (@Shattered♦Secrets™) and Jex-El (@Tone Deaf).

Thkea's (@Mei-Mei-Mei) entrance was also noted by Aerra and Moyra(@E.T.) just entered the tavern and is observing the group.

So I am waiting for one of you four, in order of priority: @Tone Deaf, @Shattered♦Secrets™, @SereneDeity or @Lucius Cypher to post in the IC. Lucius explained his lack of IC post so I will not push him to post except if I fail to get any of the other three to post. Please post so I don't need to go for the last option before kicking you out for inactivity - sending each of you PMs.

@Mei-Mei-Mei feel free to post a NPC interaction or you chara just enjoying drinks and/or food.

@E.T. given how recent your post was I do not feel the need to press you to post.

NOTICE!

Roleplayers of this RP. The OOC of Lands of Lemea should have four functions:

1. To be used to create sheets and for me to give feedback/approval on them.

2. For anything related for the RP universe that would not spoil the fun of exploring Lemea. Maybe want to know what parts is actually Geworia made up of and how large it is? Or how much soldier does Alagora have and where? Or maybe something about everyday life in Kaymari? Or how is Seyur organized in more details? Maybe even information like what is the favorite tavern in some of the canon settlements?

3. To discuss character interactions, plot progress, shipping or anything other related to the current or future happenings in the IC.

4. SOCIALIZATION - AKA to get us to know each other a bit, learn our RPing tastes, share a bit of funny images, stories or maybe even jokes and discuss about creating RPs from some of our ideas (which I guess we all have at least some) together. For those that read/watch them - share Manga, Anime, LNs/WNs, webcomics, books and (m)any other forms of entertainment.

For now it has been only used for the first and second (and by my own initiative for the second part). I would like that the third and fourth use that I want the OOC to serve to increase, especially the FOURTH.

Sorry it took me so long to make a reply! To be perfectly honest, I had forgotten about this RP. However, now that it's still a thing, I'm excited to continue it!

Sorry it took me so long to make a reply! To be perfectly honest, I had forgotten about this RP. However, now that it's still a thing, I'm excited to continue it!
Glad to see you are still with us... hope others show up to and show up soon ...

@gamer5 thanks for the tag, I thought this had died, because I wasn't getting any nots or anything. I will have a post up for Deliriah in a bit.

I will give the others a little bit of time and then I will have Moyra come and introduce herself.