Lands of Lemea (OOC/Signups)

I am still thinking of a character and debating creating a race or not. Leaning towards not.

Just dropping this here to use later when I have a bit more time. Now leaning to make a whole Civ for myself.

Name:
Political System:

Notes:
Note all and any race that is significant in the country in the history or notes.
If you wish you can make your own country and place it somewhere outside of Lemea and inside the known world.
I used Earth as a template but there are many differences between Earth and this world.
Everan is similar to Europe with an undiscovered connection with Lowenar.
Lowenar is Africa and Asia - note the lack of the Red Sea. There will be no Suez channel counterpart in this world.
Aniyas is the Americas. There is a chain of islands in the cold north connecting Ainyas and Lowenar.
Lemea is actually a large subcontinent in the area of what would be the Pacific Ocean west of north California and Oregon. It is connected to Aniyas.

Name:
Homeland:
Country(s):
Common Physical Features:
Common Psychological (Mental) Features:
Common Magical Features:
Other:

Notes:
You don't need to be the controller of your homeland. If you have no country to call your own put the one where your race has the highest overall population.
Common Features are what features does the race share and which indentify a race as one. Magical ones are how common does the race provide natural magic user and if (and which) some elements specially influence (and in which way) the race.

Name:
Country of Birth:
Country of Origin:

Appearance:
Bio:
Personality:

Combat Skills:
Adventuring & Survival Skills:
Other Skills:

Reason for traveling:
Other:

Notes on making the CS:
If you plan to make a country or a race than use the Sheets provided for that!
Country of Birth, is obviously, the country (or general area of one of the continents) where was your character born.
Country of Origin is the country (or general area of one of the continents) where your character decided to start its journey towards Lemea.
A good description would work for an Appearance, trough I would then probably go around and try to find a picture to go with that description.
Skill sections are manly to have an easier look on what skills our characters have. Note that almost all magic in the RP has to be linked to an ELEMENT or CELESTIAL body. For making things easy, the world of Lemea is located at the exactly the same spot as Earth in a Universe in which everything except Earth (which is replaced by Lemea's world) is exactly the same.
YOU MUST PUT A REASON FOR TRAVELING! It is the plot driver after all.

Post coming up soon.

I am struggling just a little with my creation. I skimmed over the lands that are already made other tahn the PC ones and I am more so prompted to me more detailed about what I am about to create.

Got various concepts to choose from in my head and I am mulling it over. Count me as an interested party and I just wanna do my society justice to fit in this world without stepping on toes.

Got various concepts to choose from in my head and I am mulling it over. Count me as an interested party and I just wanna do my society justice to fit in this world without stepping on toes.
Feel free to start a convo (PM me) about this I am glad to help to create a well-made country/race/character, since I hope that also leads to a better RP (and it is good practice for me creating my own stuff and expanding on my existing settings).

I consider myself a...quasi avid world builder with the flaw that I tend to overlook things.

I'll definitely contact you when I have set on a concept for both race and society.

Just wondering, how do different races feel about each other, in general? For example, my character is an elf, and while she doesn't particularly have any hatred for humans, I was wondering if generally, elves aren't fond of humans.

As a mild curiosity I would like to know some racial slurs.

I'm here! A bit late, but here. I'll try to get a post up ASAP.

Not going to lie truely forgot to put up a post, been busy and things got out of control. Post will be up tonight or tomorrow sorry.

I will post soon as well.

Just wondering, how do different races feel about each other, in general? For example, my character is an elf, and while she doesn't particularly have any hatred for humans, I was wondering if generally, elves aren't fond of humans.
Since Sear is the only known country in which a overwhelming majority are elves a bit of contempt and scorn of other races from the elves of Sear does exist. Otherwise in the known world most elves or have integrated in (mostly) human communities or leave in isolated regions of human countries and have little though about humans.

Also hope I see a few of those promised posts when I check the forums next time...

Not going to lie truely forgot to put up a post, been busy and things got out of control. Post will be up tonight or tomorrow sorry.
Sorry I pulled him away from posting here, then didn't post cause no one else posted yet xD I'll post before I go to work at 3

Yeah I think so to was waiting for other but post coming up.

Reactions: Tone Deaf
@Tone Deaf my post is up, Deliriah gave him 5 gold coins, witches be loaded! xD