Lands of Lemea (OOC/Signups)

OK I didn't know all that xD, I'll fix that up later tonight, I have to go now.

I don't have an idea for a character but I do have an idea for his weapons. Been meaning to use these at some point.

4k3x5py.jpg

DMhotr9.jpg

@WitchChild

That looks like something that the cooperation of dwarves and elves from the olden days cloud have produced. They were the only ones capable of creating swords that have two magical attributes in their enchantments. But considering that only a few dwarven clans survived and that over the years their relationship with elves turned sour those weapons are now all heirlooms with incredible rarity and due to the betterment of human and elven enchantments in single magical attribute weapons they are also about as good as most enchanted weapons of today with works of better smiths and enchanters commonly surpassing all but a few like, for example, the royal heirloom of Sear - the Earth-Breaking Twin Spear (elv. Yas'Lakar'Sum - lit. Royal Land-crushing Spear).

This is techinically a sword with dual enchantment though as you can see the blades are separate. LEWP HOOLES

Still its putting two enchantments with different magical attributes dangerously close to each other. This is much harder to achieve without the weapon blowing up then for example, using spells combining two magical attributes. Primary because unlike the short duration of most spells an enchantment if done correctly lasts for thousands of years if not even longer, as some enchanted weapons are well over 50000 years old. Well considering that there was once a cooperation of elves and dwarves which created dual, triple or even quad attributed weapons a few of them have become legendary heirlooms, artifacts or lost items sought by people.

(Also I am thinking about making another character if I get the time after finishing reading all the updates of my mangas and LNs that were put on while my internet was down; IF I get the time.)

If a few centimeters is dangerously close. Sheesh. I wonder what clashing would be. That pic seems, to me and the info I am given, a far safer option.
(Disclaimer. I question and actively try to see how much I can get away with at times)
Though those who have plentiful amount of enchanted weapons, I can totally see someone with a katana and change the blade on occasion. "Today I shall have....ah. The pestilence blade...or maybe I should go with the lightning one. But that feminization one does look promising"

Glad to see you Serene.

As for your CS @Crossed there a few smaller issues that might need fixing

1. SKILLS
Hunters in the time period corresponding to the one in which the RP takes place used primary muskets(if rich enough) or bows and sometimes hunting spears/daggers to finish off animals without wasting more ammo/arrows. Him having sword skills doesn't match the profession of a hunter. They would not know how to use a map ether - maps were rare and usually military and government secrets. Nobody can put and remove a campsite in minutes - except with powerful magic, it takes time to put up a camp, even more if you are alone and are setting up a tent and other stuff. Otherwise nothing else I see wrong.

2. HISTORY
Kaymari is a peaceful land ruled by law and with a powerful local self-organized militia/police made out of the locals and supplied with muskets and other weapons (trough models a generation older then the army's standard) from Alagora. The rare bandits that pop-up, mostly in the area near the border with the Orclands and near the Kazuh Mountains are quickly put down by the local garrisons of the Alagorian military. It is hard to imagine bandits gaining a hold of a village for to long (or at all) there.

I would rather suggest the eastern part of south Everan, the large area known as Belskan from the Isavian (Isavia is a large peninsula and country in the western part of south Everan) Belscanis "Land of the Warring Slaves" which is split between medium and small countries which often change their borders. Many of the border regions of said countries are infested with bandits while the eastern coasts and river valleys of Belskan are a common target of Rusch pirates and Koazah tribes be it to raid or to hold as temporary bases. You can ask me for more information if you feel the need to do so.

3.A small advice
I noticed a surprising number of typing errors/left out letters in your CS. I suggest running your text trough a spellchecker or having auto-spell checking on in your browser. Just to make it a bit easier to read and to get rid of most of such errors without having to edit your posts later on.

@Total Anarchy Beastmode

I would appreciate if those characters that are made before the IC is up start in one of the port towns of Kaymari, preferably Semera. The Black Forest is not the only area with a witch/warlock settlement in the world, just the most notable one in the context of the RP. Pretty much all areas except Geworia have at least one such settlement. Feel free to ask if you want me to create one for the needs of your character.

AS I SAID the Notes for the empty sheet all magic is ELEMENT or CELESTIAL BODY based. That means that there is no "spirit" magic in this world - primary due to lack of a CELESTIAL BODY to be associated with it, as well as magic dealing with death and the dead being a taboo. Dark/Darkness magic is under the CELESTIAL BODY of Moon/Luna. I am not insisting on people actually naming the ELEMENT or CELESTIAL BODY in which their magic is based but I will point out those magic which don't belong in any category and as such don't (jet) exist.

Nymphs are okay - just base them on the classical mythology of Antiquity or feel the Race Sheet if you want them to be different from those.

I will be waiting for edits/feedback/questions.
Well you have officially crushed my pride hopes and dreams.... FUCK THIS SHIT

Now back to reality. Thank you for pointing out my errors, it was quite rushed, Work was looming over me, and I was in the middle of phone calls with my manager about a job for my friend. (Yes I feel the need to explain my below normal quality writing. ) As for the skills, the only thing I would like to point out is that I myself can make a basic BASIC camp in about 4-6 minutes. As for the rest, I was drawing from an idea of the hunter being a more like a ranger from D&D or Pathfinder, were said characters are almost always adept at swordfighting and dual wielding. All in all without that all important melee characteristics for my hunter, I would find it too boring to actually play as a character. I think I am just going to pull down the character and start from scratch unless you would be allowing for me to go with the beefy dual wielding version of said previous character. Again I am very sincere when I say thank you for pointing this all out to me. I find that a DM who is more willing to help a person fix their cs instead of just not allowing them to join is a person I would MUCH rather work with. ^^

Well, you could always create a strait up dual-wielding warrior who fancies himself as a hunter. While Dual Wielding may not be the most practical style of fighting, it by no means doesn't prevent you from doing it.

Well, you could always create a strait up dual-wielding warrior who fancies himself as a hunter. While Dual Wielding may not be the most practical style of fighting, it by no means doesn't prevent you from doing it.
I might do that, if I can't keep this characters concept. Its all up to gamer really ^^

Well you have officially crushed my pride hopes and dreams.... FUCK THIS SHIT

Now back to reality. Thank you for pointing out my errors, it was quite rushed, Work was looming over me, and I was in the middle of phone calls with my manager about a job for my friend. (Yes I feel the need to explain my below normal quality writing. ) As for the skills, the only thing I would like to point out is that I myself can make a basic BASIC camp in about 4-6 minutes. As for the rest, I was drawing from an idea of the hunter being a more like a ranger from D&D or Pathfinder, were said characters are almost always adept at swordfighting and dual wielding. All in all without that all important melee characteristics for my hunter, I would find it too boring to actually play as a character. I think I am just going to pull down the character and start from scratch unless you would be allowing for me to go with the beefy dual wielding version of said previous character. Again I am very sincere when I say thank you for pointing this all out to me. I find that a DM who is more willing to help a person fix their cs instead of just not allowing them to join is a person I would MUCH rather work with. ^
There exist a type of "hunter" that uses melee weapons that is the baiting Drachazor; Drachazors specializes in the most dangerous of all prey, Dragons, Wywerins, Krakens, Belugas, Phoenixes and the baiting Drachazor utilizes speed and melee weapons to drive the attention of such beast on himself so the supporting Drachazors can weaken the beast with magic and ranged weapons. The baiting Drachazor(s) also lays the finishing blow. But then you would need to decrease his archery skills and have him harshly training from a young age? Maybe have him or his dear ones being saved from a Dragon by a group of Drachazors?
(BTW Dracgazors is the Alagorian name, they are also known as Mythical Beast {Dragon} Hunters)

Oh, so either change the way I really wanted to play my character or make him a mother fucking dragon hunter..... thats an easy choice if I have ever seen one.

Ill drastically update my cs, since I want to keep the core of my character alive while changing his background and his style of fighting slightly to include more refined weapons.

AND FUCK it. Im just going to redo the whole thing because editing things annoys me too much.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just redo the thing in notepad/wordpad/word and copy paste it over your current CS post. Edit with formatting if you want to and add a picture of the character. Report when you have done this so I can take a look over the new CS.

Name: Jex-El Aldiere

Race: Human

Country of Birth: Belskan, Everan

Country of Origin: Kaymari, Semara

Appearance:
drain_the_blood_by_audreydutroux-d4w4lio.jpg

Bio: Born in the land of the warring slaves, Jex-El's childhood was like most others, filled with horror blood and death. Bandits were a constant and daily threat to his village. His father being one of those men. He had forced himself on Jex-Els mother the last time his band had visited his home. The first time Jex-El had ever remembered meeting his father was at the age of 5, when his dad came to his home beat him and his mother and then fell asleep in her bed. Until then he was always aware of the fear that seemed to hang in the air, but it was that night that he first met death. Jex-El watched his mother kill the man in his sleep before taking her own life as well.

Jex-El grew up as an orphan, and in Belskan, that meant he was not expected to live to adult hood. From 5-9 he grew up in a halfway house of sorts, till the owners themselves were killed. From then on he fended for himself. With a lot of pent up anger and a lot of reason to take it out on people, he learned to fight and steal to survive. He became quite good at it too. at a still young age of 12 the child could hold his own brawling with a grown man. It was obvious to anyone that Jex-El was meant to be a warrior, no one thought however that on his 16th birthday, the day of his manhood he would pack up his bare amount of belongings, left his home and made his way out of this gods forsaken country.

It was on this journey toward Kaymari, his chosen new home did he meet up with fate. Well really, fate met up with him. Well in reality fate was a wyvern, crashing into his minimalist camp, with a team screaming for blood. Jex-El had jumped too his feet, a clumsily crafted battle ax in one hand, a long dagger in the other, no armor to his name, screaming right back at it. Now Jex-El would tell you how he had killed the beast that night, but in reality he had only broken through that creatures natural armor once before being knocked unconscious by a whip of its tail. If it wasn't for the team of hunters that was tracking the foul beast arriving when they did, No one would have ever told this story. They saved his life, killing the beast. Jex-El awoke the next day bandaged from various wounds, with several impressed Drachazors around him. They offered to apprentice the young man, not only for his bravery but his innate prowess to even strike the beast truly. He stayed with these men for another 6 years training like no one ever could back in his home country. He became a master of fighting with the bare amount of armor, deflecting blows that would kill a normal man. of fighting with two weapons, a beautifully crafted hand ax he earned through his training, and a longsword he had brought with him from his village. He finaly earned his rank as a true Drachazor by delivering the killing blow to an actual dragon one fateful hunt. There he earned his mark, a large brand
Dragon_Tattoo_design_1_by_ValliantC.jpg

The same beast he had killed.
From then he left their company roaming the lands, in search for the next adventure.

Personality: Jex-El is a very rash person, the kind of man who usually gets into fights in bars and inns. He is passionate if a TAD bit abrasive. If you get to know him, you would meet a mind that wishes to know everything to learn travel and adventure. Someone who would be the first to jump at anothers aid. Who fights for the weak and helpless because he himself has had enough tragedy in his own life. He is also vengeful and hateful. He will go out of his way to find a man who did him wrong.

Combat Skills: A vicious two weapon fighting style that he has mastered. He can also throw daggers two being in his belt at all times.

Adventuring & Survival Skills: A hunter by trade, he can follow a beast for miles with the most bare amount of evidence or trail. He is a survivalist, able to live off the land for weeks as he travels.

Other Skills: Drinking if that was ever a skill Jex-El is a master of it. He also learned how to play a lute around the campfire and has become quite good.

Reason for traveling: To find adventure and MOST IMPORTANTLY Love.

Other:​

*Sits in corner awaiting enough characters to join so we may start, gets distracted by passing fly*

Okay let me do a quick check. We have six characters ready. I think I make progress towards starting the IC as soon as @Total Anarchy Beastmode makes the edits to his CS.

So @Lucius Cypher, @Mei-Mei-Mei, @SereneDeity, @Crossed wait for Total Anarchy Beastmode's update to his CS and expect the IC to pop up soon after those are made.

As for @DPM, @Phantom Zero and @WitchChild if you are still planning to join a CS sometime soon would be nice trough I will not force anyone to make one if they don't have the will, inspiration or time to make one.

I will also message those three from the interest check (@Lonewolf888978, @Gwazi Magnum and @Rewzie) to see if they are still interested and available to RP.

Ok lol I'll get on it now. I think I might change my mind of making a nymph maybe some time down the road but for now only witch.

@gamer5 OK I think I fixed it, I hope so.