Lands of Lemea (OOC/Signups)

So be it. How have your adventures been WitchChild? Ever considered returning to my fold?

I have though i did not know that you were here on iwaku. My adventure have been pretty uneventful

What a pity. Well, if you ever wish to return home, you know where to find me. I will always welcome you with open arms.

Now than, with that aside, I would encourage you to create a character where for us to share a grand story with. If you may have noticed, my own character is rather... Familiar. Or perhaps you don't. No matter. What ideas do you have, WitchChild?

Gimme a moment. Indulging my inner 12 yr old with MW3

Going to join this probably have a char up later tonight or tomorrow depending on how I feel.

Hah. Finished MW3 and deleted it from my computer. Fun time waster like the rest if the cod games.

Anyways. It is 2:30 am right niw so i am gonna grab some shut eye. When i ger back here i will read the op in full and make a decision about joining. It is a bit...anime-ish which isnt exactly my go to preference but i will keep an open mind.

And i remember that demonic orc. At least the concept and general deal.

Bad spelling due to typing via phone

Is this still open to cs's? I find this quite interesting! Its been forever since Ive rped an epic style fantasy rp. Gotta love swords magic and intrigue. I would love to join on our quest for wishes and riches!

This RP will probably stay open for a long while - there are many places along all of the routes to the Well of Wishes to allow new people to join even later on. So go ahead and make a character!

Great! I just have one question. Where is the group going to be starting from?

Great! I just have one question. Where is the group going to be starting from?
One of the port towns of Kaymari province, probably one of the ones on the west coast and close to the city of Kaymari.

[bg=#ffffff]
Name:

Deliriah(Dell-La-Ree-Uh) Von Lussepe(Lu-zep-pee)

Race:

Human/Witch

Country of Birth:

Black Forest-Witch Village

Country of Origin:

Province of Kaymari-Semara

Appearance:

fTnhlO6.jpg

Bio:

Deliriah's parents were both magic users. Her mother, a earth witch and her father, a fire warlock. Deliriah was born in the Witch Village of the Black Forest. She grew up around all types of magic, Deliriah grew to like dark (Moon) magic. Dark or Moon Magic is frowned upon, since it has to deal with celestial bodies and not the earthly elements.

Deliriah's parents forbidden anyone from teaching her the magic. Deliriah went on as a teenager, learning basic magic; like earth, fire, water, air...etc. When she had turned eighteen, Deliriah knew that her parents wouldn't like her living the village. Deliriah was a free spirit she wanted to travel. It turned out to be a big mistake, Deliriah met a warlock. She fell in love with him. The warlock taught her more about moon magic. He knew a lot about the darkness of it. Deliriah felt the power from it, she loved it.

Her parents and the other villagers, disapproved of her leaving the village. She didn't only leave the village but she also came back with an outsider. Her parents told her that she was forbidden from every seeing him again. Deliriah didn't listen to them. Every night she would sneak out and find him. One time, Deliriah was caught by a villager. The villager told her parents, who forced Deliriah to tell them where the warlock was. When they had came back, her parents told her that they killed him, but she didn't believe them.

Now she's 30 and her parents are long gone. After there death, Deliriah left the Witch Village for good. Deliriah can feel that the warlock is still alive. She wants to find him and that's final. Deliriah heard about the Well of Wishes, she wants to get to it. Maybe if her magic wasn't strong enough to get him back, then the Well of Wishes would have to do.

Personality:

Deliriah, even though to most people looks cold, distant and intimidating; she's really a sweetheart. Most people would think Deliriah would be like Maleficent or something but she's nothing like her, other then the dark magic part. Deliriah loves all creatures, especially wolves, bats, spiders, snakes and other creatures that go bump in the night. As long as you don't get in Deliriah's way, you won't have a problem. Deliriah is very sociable, smart and a thinker. She knows when enough is enough.

Combat Skills:

Moon(Dark) Magic(Summons, Rituals, Dark Spells), Elemental Magic(Air,Earth,Fire,Water).

Adventuring & Survival Skills:

Deliriah is an amazing cook, she doesn't need magic for that. If your with Deliriah, you won't have to worry about starving to death. Since Deliriah has traveled around before, she knows the land fairly well, you have to if your going to use the land's elements to protect yourself and others.

Other Skills:

Deliriah knows how to hold her own in a melee battle. She's not a squishy magic caster, she has some skills with daggers. So if magic doesn't work she'll just stab you to death.

Reason For Traveling:

Deliriah wants to find out what REALLY happened to her true love.

Other:

Deliriah has a main companion, her wolf Shadow. He has her back for life. She bought him from an old witch friend, a few years back. He is as loyal to her as she is to him.
[/bg]

Last edited:
@gamer5 My character is up, and I was wondering if I could make second char a nymph race char?

Glad to see you Serene.

As for your CS @Crossed there a few smaller issues that might need fixing

1. SKILLS
Hunters in the time period corresponding to the one in which the RP takes place used primary muskets(if rich enough) or bows and sometimes hunting spears/daggers to finish off animals without wasting more ammo/arrows. Him having sword skills doesn't match the profession of a hunter. They would not know how to use a map ether - maps were rare and usually military and government secrets. Nobody can put and remove a campsite in minutes - except with powerful magic, it takes time to put up a camp, even more if you are alone and are setting up a tent and other stuff. Otherwise nothing else I see wrong.

2. HISTORY
Kaymari is a peaceful land ruled by law and with a powerful local self-organized militia/police made out of the locals and supplied with muskets and other weapons (trough models a generation older then the army's standard) from Alagora. The rare bandits that pop-up, mostly in the area near the border with the Orclands and near the Kazuh Mountains are quickly put down by the local garrisons of the Alagorian military. It is hard to imagine bandits gaining a hold of a village for to long (or at all) there.

I would rather suggest the eastern part of south Everan, the large area known as Belskan from the Isavian (Isavia is a large peninsula and country in the western part of south Everan) Belscanis "Land of the Warring Slaves" which is split between medium and small countries which often change their borders. Many of the border regions of said countries are infested with bandits while the eastern coasts and river valleys of Belskan are a common target of Rusch pirates and Koazah tribes be it to raid or to hold as temporary bases. You can ask me for more information if you feel the need to do so.

3.A small advice
I noticed a surprising number of typing errors/left out letters in your CS. I suggest running your text trough a spellchecker or having auto-spell checking on in your browser. Just to make it a bit easier to read and to get rid of most of such errors without having to edit your posts later on.

@Total Anarchy Beastmode

I would appreciate if those characters that are made before the IC is up start in one of the port towns of Kaymari, preferably Semera. The Black Forest is not the only area with a witch/warlock settlement in the world, just the most notable one in the context of the RP. Pretty much all areas except Geworia have at least one such settlement. Feel free to ask if you want me to create one for the needs of your character.

AS I SAID the Notes for the empty sheet all magic is ELEMENT or CELESTIAL BODY based. That means that there is no "spirit" magic in this world - primary due to lack of a CELESTIAL BODY to be associated with it, as well as magic dealing with death and the dead being a taboo. Dark/Darkness magic is under the CELESTIAL BODY of Moon/Luna. I am not insisting on people actually naming the ELEMENT or CELESTIAL BODY in which their magic is based but I will point out those magic which don't belong in any category and as such don't (jet) exist.

Nymphs are okay - just base them on the classical mythology of Antiquity or feel the Race Sheet if you want them to be different from those.

I will be waiting for edits/feedback/questions.

Last edited:
Need to head off to practice and then I'll finish my read and revise the OP.

Also, about firearms.
Front Loading mechanisms. Are they something in this? In other words.

TRWC.jpg

Need to head off to practice and then I'll finish my read and revise the OP.

Also, about firearms.
Front Loading mechanisms. Are they something in this? In other words.

TRWC.jpg
Trough the first guns with bullets organized in drums cloud appear they would be at best experimental prototype weapons of ether Alagora, Enhdlean or Rheas the only countries which have the means and the technology of producing such weapons. That would mean that your character would need to have a strong connection with one of the mentioned countries, ether as a informant or some kind of special operative. Most people would utilize matchlock muskets or lighter versions of the arquebus. You can read more on Wikipedia about firearms in the early modern period. Naturally bows were still a legit weapon for hunters and adventurers at this time - only a few counties cloud supply its armies and to some part its hunters (if they wanted so) with firearms. Bows also cloud fire faster, more accurately, with more penetrating power and on longer distances with much less noise that might alert the prey of the hunter.

Oh I can changed it to Moon Magic and I can meant to say the spirits summonings like spirit wolf, bird, bear etcs not zombies and the undead, but going to fix it now.

And I can say since she does travel she's in Semera now if that's better. and Nymph will be a kind of more of my taking on it, so race sheet too. will have Nymph up probably tomorrow since it's going to take a lot of work.

OK @gamer5 I fixed it up...I think so.

It looks like a quick patch more then an actual fix. Even USS Yorktown's three-day fix before Midway was better then this, hell even the Midway in-battle patch of that ship was better then what you did.

You might have guessed but there is no magic that drives you mad - trough some mages do become obsessed with increasing their magical abilities. And summons exist but each school (ELEMENT/CELESTIAL BODY) of magic has their own collection of such spells. As for witches they particularly dwell in ELEMENTAL magic, herb growing and gathering, potion making and magical creature husbandry. It would make more sense that she was against the laws of the Witch Village which forbid travels outside of the Black Forest and the scorn for magic based upon CELESTIAL BODIES and that the Warlock was a traveling one which specialized in the Dark(ness)-related part of the Moon/Luna magic. Moon/Luna magic is related to Darkness, Light, Reflection, Stone and Vacuum (Vor'ea/Vore in this world. This attribute was first discovered by elves and the Archmage Alkari in Seyur rough a century ago and is one of the Seyur's secret weapons against Geworia). Moon/Luna summons are primary of Dark(ness) or Light nature, with the first one being various night-inhabiting creatures/mythological beings (ex. Owls) and the light ones being creatures/mythological creatures that are active in the twilight (dawn or sunset) or somehow both incorporate light and dark(ness) attributes in them (ex. Ale'is/Ales - in our world Fallen Angels). That is that for now.

Oh undead exist - they are corpses that revived under influence of the Stars (Oas'Shim) CELESTIAL BODY magic which was used by the now, who knows where and why, gone Dark Elves and which is able to spread from a undead to a living if the living die near a undead (trough some spells are spread exclusively trough blood exchange due to being based in the blood of the undead).
Some undead are actually immoral (to time) races, like Vampires or Ghouls. Werewolves are a type of Beastkind that was for long famous for not taking care of their young - leading to many of them becoming feral children and more wild animals then intelligent beings.