Land off the free (sign-ups)

Era of the world

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya. but i would like lots of spots for interactions between characters so no really long posts (details and stuff are fine but this will shorten the posts (1 paragraph is max ish if possible))

ya. but i would like lots of spots for interactions between characters so no really long posts (details and stuff are fine but this will shorten the posts (1 paragraph is max ish if possible))
You know just a tip if you're gonna make a rp don't try to limit peoples post's trust me it can deter people 1 paragraph max sounds absurd. I'm asking for you and Alucard to add more detail and overall description in your post so you're posts wont be cringe worthy and cringe worthy post deter people from joining you i'm not forcing you guys to do this but i am just begging you two to add more detail and description of your characters sorroundings and what their thinking and how do they feel.

what i mean is lots of detail awesome. long boring posts that skip possible cool interactions with others not awesome. longer posts are ok but i want to be able to have spots to interact with each other and i would have to agree with cringe posts would be bad. but i have been doing a rp were we don't really post long posts and it is hilarious with what we did with those openings

what i mean is lots of detail awesome. long boring posts that skip possible cool interactions with others not awesome. longer posts are ok but i want to be able to have spots to interact with each other and i would have to agree with cringe posts would be bad. but i have been doing a rp were we don't really post long posts and it is hilarious with what we did with those openings
Well i guess thats good enough still at least add a little bit more detail.

Also is my character i signed up accepted?.

ya it is. i wasn't planing on denying anyone unless there's too many of us

lol i just following your style... one liner on my post is adaptation to Skylar one liner mode... i usually used at least 2 paragraph in each post. :D

sorry i haven't replied in a while i didn't realize it was my turn :) cool song

i like it, i would love t do a distant future RP!

name: Kira
Race: unknown
Appearance:
Kira2.png
Personality: adventurous, strives to prove herself, enjoys the night
Dislikes: frogs, extreme heat, arrogance, any kind of soft music
abilities: aura reading and physcokinesis

Status
Not open for further replies.