Land of Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries AceSorcerer, it happens. It seems I somehow edited out that piece of information in my initial post and didn't make it clear enough afterwards. But now you (and everyone else) has been made aware of the location.

Reactions: FireDrake150
I posted. xD Hopefully it's up to Par with the standards. I was somewhat tired and busy when I wrote it, ^^;

also, Poor dragon. Will anyone show him kindness or will he continue ti get short ends of the stick? xD Only time will tell.

I posted. xD Hopefully it's up to Par with the standards. I was somewhat tired and busy when I wrote it, ^^;

also, Poor dragon. Will anyone show him kindness or will he continue ti get short ends of the stick? xD Only time will tell.
You'll get no sympathy from me (I've been playing too much smash)

Hehe I don't mind. xD but he could use a hug. He'll never admit it though. xD

Koolkat, nearly missed your mention that you finished the character sheet as you edited that information into your post later on XD
Anyway, I'll say accepted. Your writing in her history is a bit jumbled and rushed. It's not something I'll condemn you about, don't worry, just want to encourage you to take your time to write and check your posts while IC. :)
thank you, I broke it up and added names to the parents, along with correcting mistakes i saw to make it more coherent. Was there anything specific that needed to be revised or added to made the history better?

koolkat, there wasn't anything specific that needed revision. Just a note to keep an eye on your writing while in the IC. So go on in, she's already been announced.

Now as a general announcement:
I had initially removed this rule since I figured this wouldn't get all that huge amount of traction (boy was I ever wrong haha).
So just for order sake I've re-added it again. I don't think it'll be all that needed, but just to be certain.
In short:
Don't ditch the situation you're in just because a different situation caught your eye.

What I mean by this is if your character is in a conversation, or has addressed someone, or is in some other situation together with someone else, and meanwhile a different conversation or situation pops up that is attracting attention for some reason, please don't run off to go to the new more interesting situation.
It's kind of rude towards the other person you were interacting with.
There are of course exceptions to the rule, like if there is a major event. In major events it's natural to put the conversation on hold and deal with what just happened.
But really, a more interesting conversation, a faster moving conversation, a more interesting person, or some such thing, is not really a good enough reason to ditch someone.

It kind of speaks to common sense, which is why I figure we won't really be having trouble with this, but just putting it back in place just in case.

Happy writing everyone, and I'm going to see what all my characters need to react to ^-^

Watches people mess with scammers and lols while waiting for responses.*

Not quite sure what you mean by that, but since your dragon is currently in the blacksmith's shop, you'll at least have Lena's post to read :P Once I have the posts for Layana and Lena finished at least. Lots to read and react to haha.

yus. *will be able to get at least 1 post per day most days if this rate keeps up. XD*

One post a day sounds quite reasonable haha. Some aren't able to post as frequently, some can throw out four paragraph posts every half hour >.> As long as no one gets too left behind I don't really mind what happens haha.

right. XD Mine depends on my mood and my fatigue levels, as well as work and class. XD

Yeah that's the case for many. Tired people don't exactly roleplay as fast haha.
One character down, now the next.

This sounds interesting ^^

Glad to have been able to pique your interest. If there is anything, just let me know :) Feel free to ask questions :P

OHHH okay i understand now and thanks ill be posting by the end of the day >.<

Haha no worries.

PS: updated the notes again. Just a little elaboration to one of the rules.

Sorry about the switching. I wasn't sure if the firebolts being cast at the thieves were also directed towards Saraad, but I guess not, sorry.

Oh no wasn't saying it for your character. Hadn't even read that yet when I announced that haha. It was more a precautionary measure.

Plus, now the two, should they meet later on, have a 'oh right you're that person' effect without having actually spoken or heard of each other :)

@Olissa what sort of post speed are you recommending for us with this RP? We have some newbies (myself included) that might need an indication. You mention that one post per day is reasonable but not sure I can guarantee that. My last IC post was a bit rushed and I should have been more descriptive of the market etc

Status
Not open for further replies.