Land of Fey: Introducing Twyx Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHA

lemme get ma character sheet ready.

Name (Nickname Optional): Melnik 'Miller' Kalashnikov

Appearance (preferably photo-realistic drawings or pictures): http://static2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120826114908/metro2033/images/2/26/375px-Miller.jpg

History: Grew up in Moscow. Nuclear war broke out between Russia, Europe, and America. While defenses such as the American Patriot Missile Defenses destroyed most nuclear armaments, a few nuclear weapons hit Europe and America, and Moscow and Petersburg was also hit. So, fleeing the blast, Melnik found himself in a strange land, with a sudden new knowledge of strange creatures.

Being human, he decided that they had messed with the human world, and now seeks to kill them all. Armed to the teeth, laden with weapons and space-efficient military-grade MREs, and relying on pretty much anything he can scavenge for sustenance. His first kill was a Unseelie that made his magizines infinitely refilling. Of course, this was BEFORE he shot it.

Personality: To be rped.

Talents (any notable survival skills): Knows how to use most any gun, and can make new rounds with the right tools. Close-combat fighting, including hand-to-hand, crafting abilities and a near-sharpshooter. Could run a mile with all his gear before he starts to get heavy breathing, and is quite strong, a soldier through and through. A good mind of tactics and strategy, and can drive or fix many vehicles.

Weaknesses (at least one): He hates dark, spooky stuff. He even tore apart a TV once, because of a scary movie.

Gear (weapons and kit): Kalashnikov assault rifle [AKA, the AK-47M], plenty of ammunition, an American-made revolver, trench knife, 7 throwing knives, Night Vision Goggles [NVGs], extra blades, MREs, a couple bottles of water, body armor [As shown in the picture], a few medkits, a bayonet attached to the Kalash, 4 home-made 'grenades,' kevlar clothing with lightweight composite armor plates spaced out in it, strong, durable combat boots, a thick, lightweight composite-Kevlar helmet with a high-power light on each side, and an 'Universal Charger,' used to charge his NVGs and lights. Gloves, also, and a backpack. [His bodyarmor has the Mollee system, or however it's called, that pretty much lets him carry all his ammunition and stuff on the front of his person, making reloading easier, which leaves room in his pack for other items.] The pack is mainly empty, and is again, made of strong, durable material.

Other: This guy isn't unrealistic, there ARE soldiers like this, and soldiers probably carry more, even if they go shorter distances. He's one to be allied, not enemied.

If accepted....

I AM NOW THE MAIN ANTAGONIST [with unlimited ammunition, since I doubt there will be any ammunition stores]

"Hmm?"
Don't worry about it Fluffy.
"..."

On topic, however. How would infinite ammunition even happen?

... Well alrighty then.

Ohi, just a question. Wouldnt the soldier be able to just hold the trigger down forever and kill everything without the victim having so much of a chance? :L

He's a soldier. That means going Rambo is against the laws of soldiers.

And it works by his megizines, like I said. He can empty a magizine [Meaning he has 32 rounds per mag, no matter what], and then he has to reload. Since he has 5 magizines, by the time he cycles back to the first magizine, the shells would have replaced themselves. Anyone who is shot by the weapon will not have the round stuck inside of themselves: after maybe 10 minutes at the most, the bullet will have magically removed itself, teleporting back to the magizine, reforming itself back into its original form.

With this, he could 'keep firing forever,' but that would lead to the weapon itself eventually burning out. And it's only one weapon. If you're all charging him, he could just pick you off while moving backwards, with probably only one magizine. And really, it's not a weapon. It's a tool. A powerful tool, to be sure, but still a tool. It can either be a weapon, for hurting, or a utility, for hitting targets, taking out lights, etc. And just like an electric drill or any other tool, it CAN wear out if one isn't careful enough.

And like I said, he's a soldier. While him having unlimited ammunition is a big plus, it isn't going to mean he's going to go Rambo and shoot absolutely everything. Like any other soldier, he'd rather save ammunition, even if it's replenished quickly.

So basically, with the infinite ammunition, it's just using magic to constantly bring it back, reform it, and place it back where it goes. I can make it so that it also draws on his life energy, so the more tired he is, the less ammunition he can replenish before he either passes out or something. So running through ammunition would be as taxing as picking up every single round. Maybe not taxing when using a couple mags, but in an extended firefight, he'd get pretty tired after a while.

Firstly, I do like the main idea of this.

However, I do not accept your bio. You are not the main antagonist, as this is my RP and I had other things in mind, though you can definitely be AN antagonist. You did not run the nuclear war thing by me, and I do not approve. Take the nuclear war out, unless it didn't vastly affect the present, and I like the rest.

The ammo thing is fine considering you explained it a bit more, though I am confused as to how you, a human, now have magic? You could have a fey tag along behind you and giving you the magic (you could make a deal with them in order for them to help you, and you could plan to finish them off before completing your deal), or you could have stolen or been given a magical item which allows you to use magic for the ammo.

Enchanting, ya? Unseelie made a deal, and enchanted the magizines and rounds, but before my character could take up on his part, realized that they weren't human, and killed him, after getting lots of information about the race from him.

And as for the nuclear war, it can just be Russia getting some missile barrages instead, and he's on a tank regiment, heading out to attempt and destroy the artillery.

And no, the nuclear war is not intended to affect the Fae's world. It is simply me still adoring Metro 2033, and its rangers [Metro 2033: Nuclear war breaks out, mutates the surface and humans flee to the metros for protection from such stuff. [In Russia, under Moscow.]]

I was referring to the nukes affecting the human world, as we do have a human player. I apologize, but I don't like the idea of the human world being different.

I could incorporate other worlds into the rp though. Just that there are several other worlds out there, some parallel to the Mortal World we know, though it is rare for even Fey to access them. It's actually not heard of but for a few times in thousands of years.

How does that sound?

Sorry I havent posted in the IC yet. Just thinking on how exactly to jump in..

I'm not sure whether or not I'm added, soooo idk

While I'm not the host, I'm sort of basically assistant host for all of her roleplays, so I'll say you're accepted on a probationary term. Unseelie magick is usually very highly dangerous, so I would recommend a heavy toll on health to the ammo. Such as the fae linked your life force to the ammo. The more depleted the ammo, the worse your health would be, and the other way around. Broken bones would make a clip completely unusable for instance. When you burn out all the clips, you would pass out. This prevents you from being able to run through and kill everything. Of course, things like coffee that boost your energy would also potentially recharge a clip. Just a recommendation

Yes, you are added. Basically, go with what Req said :P

Probationary as in, if you can follow those guidelines, we have no issues!
And I know I need to reply still to the IC thread. Sorry, I've been volunteering places so been a bit busy! I'll definitely reply tomorrow, though.

Hmm
Well, the toll the ammunition has shouldn't be that much, because even using one mag would deplete his sprinting abilities, and pretty much kill any chance at stealth. And if there are any dangerous NPC threats, then having that much of a tax on him for one mag would mean the end of him pretty quickly

Posted. Sorry the post is so long.

Unless the post is a wall of boring text with little excitement or variety of word choice, I don't think any post can be too long. After all, you can think of a book as a very, very, very long RP post. And then the sequels are just other posts! :DD

He makes the sense.

Okay, it doesn't have to be that taxing, but I think you get the idea of what we are trying to say? There definitely needs to be limitations. I say go ahead and post. If I see something I don't like, I'll PM you and we can discuss it then. :)

Yup. I'm not going to go Rambo or anything, but it's just so that I don't end up stranded with just a trench knife, since I don't think anyone uses guns.

Status
Not open for further replies.