. Gender .
Male

. Sex .
Male

. Sexuality .
Closeted Gay

large_zpse1taoa3f.gif

. Personality .
Amongst the hyenas of his social class, the timid Jason soldiers on with his keen mind and strange outlook on life. His emotions go back and forth like the tides, while easy to anger, he's even quicker to laugh. He's an old soul with a deep love for books and music. Naturally, he's an incredibly observant person, always calculating the next step to take in order to get through his day. This skill has served him well in more situations than simply mapping out his day, as you can imagine. For Jayce, kindness is important. To any look, they can always find a friend in Jayce. But should you do something to endanger his companions, a different side of him takes over-- and it Isn't one you want to see.

Dangerously close to love flows a stream of hatred within this young man. His emotions flip back and forth often, but he rarely ever gets truly "angry". When he is truly in a rage, the kind and friendly Jayce everyone knows becomes a sadistic and vengeful stranger.His innocent face contorts into sheer disgust, and it is incredibly frightening.
Nogitsune_Stiles_zpsmaln5yla.jpg

. Social Class .
Elite

. Electives .

Political Science
Psychology I
Creative Writing I

. Likes .

Food
Reading
Nature
Rain
Music

. Dislikes .

Crowds
Bullies
Nags
Stress
Betrayal

. Biography .
Jason Tiberius Proudmoore is but another son of Jaina and Matthias Proudmoore. The family is famous for their significant contributions to medicine and their notoriously nasty reputation. It is rumored that the five boroughs of New York City are practically run by the family. Using their sway with doctors and medicine, the Proudmoores have strong armed their way into the upper class.

The family is widely known as a nasty group of people, you don't fuck with the Proudmoores or you'll suddenly find yourself with a little cut that turns into something far more deadly. Little Jayce was the black sheep of the family. He never really adopted the Proudmoore mentality of using force to get what he wanted. He was always a sweet kid, and everybody was always so surprised. Of course, everyone in family had been trying to change him ever since he could walk. They tried to teach him the "right" way to do things, but Jayce proved... Difficult.

Recently, sadly, his "other half" as he calls it has been surfacing, sporting a sadistic and angry look on Jayce's face. He calls this "other half" Antony, and he only takes over when Jayce is in an extreme situation. There is a constant battle within Jayce between himself and the entity known as "Antony", the medicine he uses for depression seem to help.

Recently his parents had begun to see Jayce as an investment. While not very imposing, Jayce has proven that he has a keen mind and a creative approach to problems that is unique to him. Given proper training and practice, he could use those abilities to run the family business or, in the least, earn a lot of money as a playwright. With their connections, it wouldn't be hard to get his work seen by the right people.

And so here he is, ready to take his education up a level, and possibly uncover what makes this school so mysterious.

. Relationships .
How do you feel about your fellow students?

"They're alright I suppose... Haven't had enough time yet to meet any of them. I'll do research later."

"Thank you, Kim, for allowing us the freedom to use our nonbinary characters, and I respect that you still want them to remain a realistic minority."

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Rae
Thanks for the tag, but I'ma skip on this one. Already had my share of real images for one month :D

Thanks for the tag, but I'ma skip on this one. Already had my share of real images for one month :D
The images are optional; it's only the description that is required. I only need basic things like hair, eyes, skin tone, height, etc. If you still don't want to join, that's fine! Just wanted to let you know in case that was the only thing keeping you from joining!

Reactions: timv999
The images are optional; it's only the description that is required. I only need basic things like hair, eyes, skin tone, height, etc. If you still don't want to join, that's fine! Just wanted to let you know in case that was the only thing keeping you from joining!
Lol, descriptions are just as soul draining :D they're OK once in a while but if I have to make any more I'm gonna get overloaded and lose all motivation. It does look like it'd be pretty fun, so I'ma watch the thread and maybe fill a leftover space somewhere if I decide I have enough energy. Also, just on a side note, that rule about curse words, does that apply to the speech of characters too, or only OOC / narration?

Okay, I just want to say: DEAR LORD THAT IS A LOT TO TAKE IN. I APPLAUD THAT YOU HAD ENOUGH ENERGY TO WRITE THIS. IT WOULD HAVE TAKEN ME YEARS!!!

Okay, haha, back to normal voice. I am very, very, very, very, very interested in this and I would love to be part of it. I read over the overview and rules, which, by the way: Thank you, Kim, for allowing us to use our nonbinary characters, and I respect that you still want them to remain a realistic minority. I read over it all, slowly, but surely, and I would love to reserve a few charaters if that is alright with you?

Scholarship Female ~ Faceclaim: Lily Collins
Middle Class Male ~ Faceclaim: Grant Gustin
Upperclass Female ~ Faceclaim: Shailene Woodley
Lower Class Male ~ Faceclaim: Ansel Elgort

If any are unavailable, please let me know! ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Brea
You guess have to stop doing this to me! STOP MAKING BEAUTIFUL RPS!

anyway could I please reserve a lower class female with the face claim of Alexandra daddario (I may change it later)

And I may make another character but right now I'm going to look at what I have going on.

Reactions: Brea and MarilynFae
Reserved for both of you! Thank you so much for joining! I was afraid this might die on me, haha!

Reactions: MarilynFae
Reserved for both of you! Thank you so much for joining! I was afraid this might die on me, haha!

True^^ You are killing me with all of these role plays! I love them but they're soo much time and I just can't seem to say no! Hahaha.

I will for sure have my characters up by later today. Thank you Dear! :)

You guess have to stop doing this to me! STOP MAKING BEAUTIFUL RPS!

anyway could I please reserve a lower class female with the face claim of Alexandra daddario (I may change it later)

And I may make another character but right now I'm going to look at what I have going on.
I can't help it I'm sorry!
I just get an idea, and I just have to run with it!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: MarilynFae
@Elfie I. Love. Him.
Accepted!!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Elfie
Status
Not open for further replies.