Zodiac: Gemini

Pros: Caring, Loving, Kind, Patient, Honest
Cons: Cries Easily, Stubborn, Dense, Clingy, Gets Jealous Easily

Hobbies: Reading, Cooking, Social Media, Exercising

Appearance:
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Bio: Alice was born in San Diego to a Korean Father and Vietnamese Mother. Her parents divorced when she was four-years-old, but for the most part, she lived with her Mother, but always seeing her Father on the weekends. After college, she got married and moved to Lambi Duri. When she was four months pregnant, her husband died in a fatal car accident. Preparing to be a single mom, the pregnant widow worries about what has currently been going on and wondering if the town is currently safe for her child.​

Last edited:
Awaiting Acceptance now =|

You're accepted but idk if anyone else is here besides moon and I
Well, even if no else is here, I'll stick around. Don't want a good Roleplay dying because too many people ditched =\

Well, even if no else is here, I'll stick around. Don't want a good Roleplay dying because too many people ditched =\
Yippee! Another person sees it my way!

Oh, I'm still planning on sticking around as well- but I haven't received a response. I figured I'd wait until one was received before replying again.​

How should I make my Debut?

Edit: Nevermind, I got it!

Last edited:

Oh, I'm still planning on sticking around as well- but I haven't received a response. I figured I'd wait until one was received before replying again.​
If you're looking for character interaction, you can always interact with mine.
Yippee! Another person sees it my way!
I look forward to RPing with you on here.

@ch0sen1 Can you add Alice to the cast list?

If you're looking for character interaction, you can always interact with mine.

I look forward to RPing with you on here.

@ch0sen1 Can you add Alice to the cast list?
I look forward to it as well.

I sure will add Alice! And yeah as long as we have the couple we have we can continue!!! Bc this RP is definitely going to be terrifying.

Yeah, but she lost her husband, and has a child on the way. She may be okay financially, but not mentally or emotionally.

I am also awaiting the next person to post.

Give me a bit. At work right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.