Cons:
-Unable to depend
-Cynical
-The Done-with-Everyone's-Shit type
-Ignorant to the meaning of Love
-Tries to intentionally freak people out in the most nonchaulant way possible

Hobbies: Art, photography, poem-making, and "trolling"

Appearance:
(If anime isnt alright i'll suffice with a description)
[spoili]
F_UDfeFz.jpeg
[/spoili]

Bio: Elliot had proven to be a rising multi-media artist, constantly traveling around and creating wonderful masterpieces. Despite his damp personality, he was a child prodigy. His first poem made many who read it weep tears; it was one based off The Ugly Duckling, but with a darker twist. He continued making more and more of these wonderful pieces, being sent off to college at the age of 11. He began his actual job as a creationist when he dropped out at the age of 15. Since then he accepted many art requests, posted his work online (Under heavy copywrite, of course. Anyone who copied it was detected within three days and dealt with.), and grew one hell of a fanbase. He then came to this town, unaware of what lurks.
Yeah a description will be better

EDIT: Also, your character's bio is a bit too extreme for the type of rp I'm building, make it a bit more modern, you can make it extravagant but not "college at 11" type of extra. Please and thanks.

Yeah a description will be better

EDIT: Also, your character's bio is a bit too extreme for the type of rp I'm building, make it a bit more modern, you can make it extravagant but not "college at 11" type of extra. Please and thanks.
Oh alrighty. Sorry~ Thought of it all on the spot so i'd naturally think there'd be some woopsies

So, is everyone accepted then...?

Can I join still? If so will have a cs up after^^

My char will be up tomorrow.

tumblr_n8qf82ekgF1szp6rpo1_500.gif

Name: Alastor Alf Heron.
Height: 6'0.
Weight: 175 lbs.
Zodiac: Capricorn

tumblr_moawe1nApR1rzumvso1_500.gif

Pros: Patient, dependable, assertive, mischievous, and intuitive.
Cons: Rash, loyal, proud, short tempered, secretive and sarcastic.
Hobbies: Exploring, night walks, researching, checking out new movies, horror books, mythology, medical experiments, psychology, photography and sightseeing.

Appearance: [BCOLOR=transparent]Alastor's body is lean and there's noticeable muscles on his body due to constant and rigorous training sessions. His upper arms are toned, along with his torso, though his legs aren't [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]terribly [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]toned. However, he does have some muscles in his legs as well. The male's skin has a slight tan to it because of his daily jogs outside- which the male often forget to place sunscreen on himself. There's a few freckles scattered across his cheeks and shoulders. His eyes have a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]small [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]roundness to them and are often described as expressive despite the exhausted look contained within them. His lips are often pursued in a dimpled smile or smirk a majority of the time.[/BCOLOR]

Bio: Unlike other natives of Lambī Dūrī, Alastor's family had only relocated there approximately thirty years ago. Due to his deceased father's interest in the town, his parents had ultimately decided to stay there and raise their future children there. Before long, Alastor was born and quickly being raised among the natives of the land. The legends of the town was a topic that interested the young boy immensely- almost to the extent that he kept a journal about the rumors that circulated the town. Fortunately, that phase soon diminished the second he was in high school. Being in high school helped him expand his interests in other things, eventually making the male discover his passion for psychology and mythology. Just when graduation was coming close, his mother had fallen prey to a sickness in their female- indirectly leading Alastor to give up the opportunity to head into college. The thought of leaving his frail mother behind was the last thing he wanted to do, eventually convincing the male to remain in Lambī Dūrī and support her during this time.

Reactions: ch0sen1
tumblr_n8qf82ekgF1szp6rpo1_500.gif

Name: Alastor Alf Heron.
Height: 6'0.
Weight: 175 lbs.
Zodiac: Capricorn

tumblr_moawe1nApR1rzumvso1_500.gif

Pros: Patient, dependable, assertive, mischievous, and intuitive.
Cons: Rash, loyal, proud, short tempered, secretive and sarcastic.
Hobbies: Exploring, night walks, researching, checking out new movies, horror books, mythology, medical experiments, psychology, photography and sightseeing.

Appearance: [BCOLOR=transparent]Alastor's body is lean and there's noticeable muscles on his body due to constant and rigorous training sessions. His upper arms are toned, along with his torso, though his legs aren't [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]terribly [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]toned. However, he does have some muscles in his legs as well. The male's skin has a slight tan to it because of his daily jogs outside- which the male often forget to place sunscreen on himself. There's a few freckles scattered across his cheeks and shoulders. His eyes have a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]small [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]roundness to them and are often described as expressive despite the exhausted look contained within them. His lips are often pursued in a dimpled smile or smirk a majority of the time.[/BCOLOR]

Bio: Unlike other natives of Lambī Dūrī, Alastor's family had only relocated there approximately thirty years ago. Due to his deceased father's interest in the town, his parents had ultimately decided to stay there and raise their future children there. Before long, Alastor was born and quickly being raised among the natives of the land. The legends of the town was a topic that interested the young boy immensely- almost to the extent that he kept a journal about the rumors that circulated the town. Fortunately, that phase soon diminished the second he was in high school. Being in high school helped him expand his interests in other things, eventually making the male discover his passion for psychology and mythology. Just when graduation was coming close, his mother had fallen prey to a sickness in their female- indirectly leading Alastor to give up the opportunity to head into college. The thought of leaving his frail mother behind was the last thing he wanted to do, eventually convincing the male to remain in Lambī Dūrī and support her during this time.
Accepted

My char will be up tomorrow.

FFS.... I didn't even notice this thread had progressed so far and the IC had started -.- Thankfully I'm not too late. I'll get a post up as soon as I can.

Reactions: ch0sen1
Status
Not open for further replies.