Lake Aria Ice Skating Camp

What kind of situation would you prefer?

• All girls.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • All boys.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Co-ed.

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wolfsbane706

Original poster
[BCOLOR=transparent]Welcome to Lake Aria Ice Skating Camp! Whether you want to glide gracefully across the ice as a figure skater or cut through your opponents as a hockey player, we have everything you need to improve and become the best![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Key features of the camp include: [/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]A beautiful lake that freezes over in winter, giving the skaters a place to practice outside of official sessions. Due to safety concerns, however, the zamboni cannot be run on the lake, so be forewarned![/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Separate dormitories for male and female skaters, and further divided by skill level, skating type, and age.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]Two Olympic-sized rinks, connected to each other. One scaled for the hockey players, and one scaled for the figure skaters. Used primarily for official practice sessions and lessons. Free skate sessions for either rink can be applied for, but you must list all participants on the form.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]A cafeteria with a weekly menu, or a fully-stocked buffet should you want something different that day.[/BCOLOR]
  • [BCOLOR=transparent]A recreation room for all your non-skating entertainment needs! Equipped with a pool table, a ping pong table, and several gaming consoles and tables, any time off the ice will likely be spent here.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]The schedule tends to vary day by day, but generally, breakfast is first followed by a three hour lesson/practice combination session, then two hours of free time, then lunch followed by another three hour group practice session, then dinner, and finally curfew. Meals are an hour long apiece, and any time remaining after you finish eating is considered personal free time. Any special events during the day will be announced at breakfast the day of.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]With all that said, we here at Lake Aria hope you have fun here on the ice and here at the camp![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]<([])>[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Although the description says "boys and girls" I'm putting in a poll so people can decide if that's actually what they want. I'm looking for about half a dozen players total, though if the RP proves popular enough to get off the ground, I'll open it up to more. So, any takers?[/BCOLOR]

OOC up!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: The Dovah
I'm so in!^^

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
sounds nice and simple~ i like it.

Reactions: Wolfsbane706
This gained traction faster than I thought it would. I'll get the OOC up in a few.

I'll be up for it. Would like to reserve a female spot and anything that an 18 year old character can be. E.g. third years. :)

I'll be up for it. Would like to reserve a female spot and anything that an 18 year old character can be. E.g. third years. :)
Hop on over to the OOC and take your spot. Will be accepting two more characters.

Could you link me it please?

Status
Not open for further replies.