2. Prestige
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Horror, Yaoi/Yuri(for reasons), Sci-Fi, Modern, Magical, Fighting,
Woodsboro, California.

It’d been some time since the ‘Woodsboro Slasher’ killings that had been placed on the deceased Billy Loomis and his accomplice Stu Macher. Films were being made to capitalize on the tragedy and milk it for it’s lack of a better term, blood money. But there were some who just wanted nothing more than to move on from the killings. To give them any more attention was helping Stu and Billy to live on through their infamous legacy long after their deaths both at the hands of Sidney Prescott, the one who’d been targeted by the two to begin with.

Such as Cici Cooper who was helping lead a sorority party at Ohio Windsor College and had taken a break from the hustle and bustle of the party for some alone time. As she settled in on her couch however, she'd be startled as her phone suddenly began to ring.

Having initially been taken by surprise from the sudden call, she quickly brushed off whatever concerns there may have been and picked up the phone to accept the call. Placing it to her ear, she smiled.

"Hello?"

Who am I speaking to?

The voice wasn't one that Cici recognized but something about it just gave off a disconcerting vibe. The voice sounded deep, scratchy, almost what she had heard from the killer in those Stab movies. She wasn't the biggest fan of them herself. They were profiting off the blood of those unfortunate enough to have died in the killings after all. But, that didn't stop the movies nor did it stop guys who thought they were funny by pretending to be the killer by using the same voice changer.

Thus Cici believed it was nothing more than a prank from one of her friends's boyfriends. Probably got drunk and decided pretending to be the killer was a funny idea. Well, Cici had no intentions of playing this silly little game and he'd let the voice on the phone know.

"I'm sorry but I think you've got the wrong number."

Normally, this would have been the end of the conversation and whoever was on the other line would have agreed and hung up. Or at the very least admitted that this was a joke and revealed themselves. But this one took neither option.

"Aw, why be like that? You sound awfully bored. Maybe we can entertain each other?"

Cici raised an eyebrow at the man's insistence on wishing to speak to her. Either this was a really persistent prank-call or there was something she just wasn't getting. Deciding she'd play along for just a little while, Cici leaned back into her couch and folded one leg over the other. "I guess you could say that. What kind of entertainment did you have in mind?"

The voice seemed to go silent for a moment before a soft chuckling could have been heard on the other end before the voice finally spoke up once more.

"Hehehe, do you like scary movies?"

"...That's an interesting question. You mean like those Stab films? I can't understand why anybody in their right minds would like those films. It's just filled to the brim with poor acting, zero tension, and girls with large breasts running around waiting to get hacked up. Why?" She answered the stranger's question so why not ask one of her own in exchange?

"Because I think you'd make a good member to the cast."
Taken aback by the strange compliment, Cici slowly nodded. "..Thank you? Look, I'd really love to talk some more but I have a party to run. Maybe we'll talk later, bye!" She'd say before clicking the end call button and placing the phone back on the charger.

But just as she was about to stand up from the couch, the phone began to ring again. It was probably whoever was behind the prank deciding to call her back and let her in on it. Too bad for them she was already two steps ahead. Reaching over to grab the phone, she'd start off. "Look, if you're gonna tell me it was all a prank I-"

"No, you listen bitch! You hang up on me again, I'll slice you from ear to ear you got that?!"

4.jpg

"E-Excuse me?! Look asshole, I don't know if you're drunk or what but I'm not afraid to call campus security on your ass if you keep going like this!"

"They'd make it just in time to see you dangling from the ceiling with your guts. Pleasant sight, right? But enough beating around the bush. You remember what I said about you making a good addition to the cast?"

Cici was understandably frightened. This seemed to go be going far beyond the boundaries that any reasonable prank should. Either this guy was really dedicated to his craft and Cici had someone's ass to seriously chew out later or this was real. Her voice trembling, she clutched the phone close and whispered out a response.

"Y-Yes?"

"You'd have a lead role...As a corpse!"

Just then Cici let out a shriek as the backdoor to her room was smashed open and standing there decked out in black robes and the chilling white 'Ghostface' mask was a man who looked just like Billy and Stu, the previous two killers. Only it seemed this time someone was wanting to pick up where they left off and Cici was their next target. Drawing what appeared to be a hunting knife from within the sleeve of his robe and clenching it in his gloved hand, Ghostface rushed forward only to trip past Cici and fall over her coffee table as she flung her phone at him with all her might.

"Ugh!" The killer cried out as they tumbled over the table and Cici quickly raced to rush out her front door. If she could just get downstairs and outside, all she'd have to do from there was go back to where they were holding the party and warn them of the killer. But Ghostface wouldn't be letting her off so easily. Quickly picking himself up from where he'd fallen, he glanced over to where Cici was trying to make her escape and launched himself towards her.

Wrapping his arms around her waist, she'd go down with a yelp but continued to kick and scream as Ghostface tried to find a good spot to stab her with his knife. Eventually, she'd get one good kick however and knocked the copycat killer off her as she continued down the way. Slamming his fist into the door frame out of frustration, he'd pick himself up once more and raced down the stairs after his would-be victim with knife drawn. Cici had made sure to retreat back to her dorm while the others were still at the party leaving her with little friends to come to her aid and in her panicked state, it's doubtful she could have called them in time.

But just as she was about to clear the final step on the stairway and bolt out the front door, she'd feel a hand grip firmly onto her hair and pull her back and a sharp pain coursed through her body starting from her back and then spreading from there. Ripping the knife free, Ghostface dug it back in in another fresh spot on the girl's back.

It was too late, Cici thought even as thoughts of pain began to cloud her mind. The two killed at the premier of Stab 2 were just the first set of victims in what would ultimately become a new killing spree and she was to be the third kill. But just before Ghostface could inflict the final stab however, he'd wince as a red light was suddenly shined on his face. Campus security? But he thought he'd been so discrete and with most of the others away at the party this seemed like the perfect time to strike.

Cici's vision was getting blurrier with each passing moment as she lost more and more blood. Her previously pink sweater was coated blood and she struggled within Ghostface's grasp. She wasn't sure who or what was causing that light but she hoped that they were either here to save her or help to put her of her misery before Ghostface did. She was really hoping for the former.

But as the figure responsible for the light stepped forward, it became clear that this wasn't exactly the savior Cici might have been hoping for. Dressed up in a fancy black suit with heavy black boots, a bald head and probably the most distinguishing feature: a chrome mask in the shape of a skull planted on the man's face. The red light seemed to be coming from a camera attached to his shoulder to indicate that it was recording. But why record this? Unless he was an accomplice of this Ghostfaces but then why did he seem tense around this new guy?

LAID_TO_REST-13.jpg

Brandishing a menacing looking knife-knuckle duster hybrid in one hand, the 'ChromeSkull' man held a phone in the other. Quickly pressing in a series of numbers on the keypad, he'd hold it out for Ghostface and Cici to see.

RELEASE THE GIRL AND MAKE YOURSELF SCARCE. THIS IS NO LONGER YOUR HUNTING GROUNDS. YOU'VE BEEN DETERRED BY AN APEX PREDATOR.

Ghostface leaned in to read the text as it was shown to him and then pulled back, his body language very clearly getting across that he was offended at the very idea of someone walking in to take what was his. The newcomer noticed Ghostface's reluctance to hand over Cici and typed in a new message on his phone.

IF YOU DON'T GIVE ME THE GIRL, YOU'LL END UP LIKE HER. SIX FEET UNDER. NOW, HAND HER OVER.

The man tucked his phone away and held his hand out expecting Ghostface to just hand over Cici who was still bleeding out and her vision was growing more and more blurred by the second. If either of them didn't hurry up, she might have just bled to death. But Ghostface had a solution. Placing his knife across Cici's neck, he'd pull it to the side and blood shot out of the gash on her throat.

The man with the chrome mask simply watched in silence as Cici convulsed and couldn't stop the flow of blood gushing out of her neck. Deciding that Ghostface wouldn't get the last laugh however, he'd seek to embed his knife right into the side of Cici's head. Feeling the blade of his knife slide in through bone, he'd rip it out and shoved her body to the ground.

Now, it was just the two killers and a corpse on the grounds of a college. Before any of them could make a move, the man pulled out his phone and typed in a new text and held it out for Ghostface to read.

YOU THINK THIS MEANS YOU WON, YOU UPPITY LITTLE SHIT? I BELIEVE THE SAYING IS MESS WITH THE BULL, YOU GET THE HORNS. YOU MESS WITH CHROMESKULL YOU'LL GET THE KNIFE RIGHT TO THE HEART

301026_136993086405767_221444057_n.jpg

With his victim dead Ghostface didn't feel any dire need to stay silent anymore as he turned off his voice changer and began to laugh. "Hahahahah, no really I'm sorry! You're right, I'll just hand over this entire college full of girls and guys needing to have their guts lain all over the place to some guy who calls himself...ChromeSkull?" Ghostface wiped the blood off his knife and then pointed it in ChromeSkull's direction. "Or I could gut you like a fish right here and now."

Even with his mask hiding his facial expression, ChromeSkull didn't seem deterred by the open threat. Keeping his own knife drawn, ChromeSkull typed in one more message for the other killer to read.

REALLY? WOULDN'T BE THE FIRST TIME SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT. CERTAINLY WON'T BE THE LAST.

From there, Chromeskull sought to knock aside Ghostface's knife and gripping him by the neck slam him up against the stairway's banister. The killer's feet kicked out and his knife swung wildly at ChromeSkull, causing sparks to fly as the metal blade scratched against the chrome mask. But ChromeSkull wasn't eager on letting him get a chance to perfect his aim. Keeping his tight grip around Ghostface's neck, he sought to hurl the killer across the room and through the door.

Covered in wood and glass shards, Ghostface's body writhed in pain as ChromeSkull opened what remained of the door and shut it behind him as he smashed the tip of his boot right into the other killer's side, probably bruising some ribs if not outright breaking them. He'd then pull Ghostface up to his feet and slipped his fingers in through the knuckle-duster side of his knife to smash Ghostface in the face.

*SHUNK*

Just a few inches away from Ghostface's mask, ChromeSkull turned his head and saw that there was a knife planted right in his shoulder. As blood could have been trickling down from near the bottom of the mask, Ghostface chuckled weakly.

"Took some time...Of you throwing me around...To get close enough to stab you..."

This might not have been the sort of game-changer move that Ghostface had been hoping for however. ChromeSkull simply held onto the knife and ripping it free, he'd fling it aside without so much as a wince of pain. All thanks to the painkillers he had doped himself up on before arriving to the college. With no weapons left on Ghostface's part, he'd pull back and the sound of bones breaking rang out as he punched Ghostface square in the face. Letting him go, Ghostface trembled and fell to his knees.

Deciding that he had his fun with this fool, ChromeSkull pulled his knife up stab it right into Ghostface's heart. But before he could plunge the knife downwards, Ghostface reached up and gripped his arm.

"W-Wait! You don't have to do this! Kill me, I mean! You must be out here looking for young and nubile victims, right? I can help you with that! You just have to keep that knife of yours away from any of my vital organs!"

ChromeSkull had to admit, he hadn't expected the other killer to beg. But he supposed that even those who once lorded power over their victims were susceptible to the same mannerisms when the tables were turned on them. Casually pulling his cellphone back out, ChromeSkull quietly typed out a message and held it in front of Ghostface's mask.

ASSUMING I AM, WHAT COULD YOU OFFER ME? YOU'VE SEEN THAT I'M CLEARLY YOUR BETTER IN REGARDS TO PHYSICAL COMBAT. YOU'RE USELESS TO ME IF YOU RUN INTO SOMEONE OF MY STATURE WHILE OUT THERE HUNTING VICTIMS. YOU'D END UP BECOMING MORE THAN A LIABILITY TO ME. SOMETHING I'D RATHER GO WITHOUT.

"B-But you need a partner! Someone who knows these streets inside and out! I know I've never heard of you but you clearly seem to know what you're doing. Which means you must have experience right? I can act as your eyes and ears, let you know what any potential victim is doing at what time!"

That seemed to pique ChromeSkull's interest as he tilted his head at the extended offer Ghostface had just made. But, still he didn't get to where he was today by accepting handouts from those probably as depraved as he was, maybe even more so.

I'M LISTENING. YOU MAKE A PRETTY ENTICING OFFER BUT WHO'S TO SAY WHETHER OR NOT YOU'LL STAB ME IN THE BACK WHEN THE TIME COMES AROUND THAT YOU FEEL YOU'RE DONE WORKING UNDER ME. THE GUY WHO MADE YOU FEEL VULNERABLE, JUST LIKE ONE OF YOUR VICTIMS.

The mere thought of turning on ChromeSkull earned an outburst of laughter from Ghostface who pulled up his mask so ChromeSkull could see who it was he was dealing with and not just some punk in a Halloween costume.
latest

"That whole 'stab your partner in the back cliche' is so overused in movies these days. Usually by the plucky dragon to the main villain who has ambitions of his own and would do anything to get to the top spot. But I'm not looking for any kind of top spot. You know what I want? The media making a circus out of my trial, I was gonna blame it on the movies but with you helping out I think it'll be a good long while before that kicks in, amirite? So, you have my word that I'll toe the line you set out for me and in exchange all I want is a bigger body count to add for when I finally get my moment in the spotlight. Mickey Altieri at your service."

What Ghostface neglected to mention was that he already had a partner-in the form of the previous killer's mother, Mrs. Loomis. Who had gone to all the trouble of paying for Mickey's college fees to help him get closer to Sidney, the girl who took Mrs. Loomis's precious Billy away from her. But this guy seemed to have a pretty good head on his shoulders and maybe if Mickey was lucky, with his help they could double the body-count.

Mulling over Mickey's words, ChromeSkull realized that he already had an assistant try to impersonate him and strike out on his own. ChromeSkull found out and murdered him in cold-blood. If this 'Mickey' stepped out of line than ChromeSkull would just do the same to him. But, perhaps for now he'd have his uses.

YOU'RE FREE TO TAG ALONG, FOR NOW. BUT IF YOU STEP OUT OF LINE EVEN ONCE AND I MEAN EVEN ONCE, YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD. I DON'T NEED DEAD WEIGHT DRAGGING ME DOWN. NOT WHEN I GOT BUSINESS PARTNERS TO IMPRESS. NOW IF WE GOT THIS LITTLE ALTERCATION OF OURS SETTLED, LET'S GET GOING. BRIBED CAMPUS SECURITY ONLY LASTS FOR SO LONG.

"Ooh, fancy." Mickey snarked as he was pulled along roughly by ChromeSkull as they quickly vacated the premises. Getting into ChromeSkull's car, the two sped off into the night. With his mask off and his arms folded behind his head, Mickey looked over at ChromeSkull.

"So, why Cici? I killed her because of a crack she made about me and this other girl, you know typical college 'drama' at it's goriest. But, what about you? You don't seem to exactly fit the motif of college student."

Keeping one hand firmly on the wheel, ChromeSkull held out his phone towards Mickey to read as he drove.

WAS ORIGINALLY OUT HERE TO SEE IF I COULD LEARN A LITTLE BIT MORE BEHIND THE STORY OF THE KILLINGS HERE IN WOODSBORO, HEARD ABOUT A LOCAL PARTY AT A SORORITY FROM GIRLS. ENDED UP FINDING YOU THERE INSTEAD. HAVE TO ADMIT THAT IF YOU'RE THE SUCCESSOR TO THE KILLINGS, YOU'D HAVE BEEN DEAD WITHIN THE WEEK. THAT SIDNEY PRESCOTT CERTAINLY IS TENACIOUS IF NOTHING ELSE. BUT IF I WERE TO GET MY HANDS ON HER THEN IT'D BE A DIFFERENT STORY.

"...You're really pulling the 'if I did it my way' card? I had a plan, one that involved a dire lack of one Sidney Prescott. Just because you muscled your way in on my scene doesn't mean you get to think that things would have ended differently if you were the baddie here and not me. But, where are we heading to now anyway?"

I'D WATCH THAT TONGUE OF YOURS. MIGHT END UP WITHOUT ONE NEXT TIME YOU FALL ASLEEP. AS FOR WHERE WE'RE GOING? THE LOCAL AIRPORT, I'VE SEEN ALL THAT I NEEDED TO SEE HERE. HAVE SOME BUSINESS OBLIGATIONS I NEED TO FULFILL OVERSEAS. SIDNEY PRESCOTT CAN WAIT FOR AFTERWARDS."

"Whoa, whoa overseas? You mean you're some kind of international serial killer? Huh, guess I do have to give you credit. Jumping from country to country to hack up teenage girls. That's some solid determinations right there. But, I'd just like to note that I'm not exactly well-versed in any language except for English."

DON'T NEED TO BE. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BE THERE AS MICKEY ALTIERI. YOU'RE GOING TO BE THERE AS GHOSTFACE. JUST AS I'M GOING TO BE THERE AS CHROMESKULL. ANYBODY ASKS A QUESTION? YOU JUST NOD AND LET ME HANDLE IT.

"..Right, where exactly are we headed anyway?"

JAPAN. SOME OF THE YAKUZA NOTICED MY LINE OF WORK FROM THE EMPLOYEES I HAVE ON 'BUSINESS' OVER THERE AND GAVE ME A CALL. FIGURED I'D TIE UP THE BUSINESS I HAD HERE AND THEN HEAD ON OVER WHILE MY ASSISTANT WATCHED OVER THINGS HERE IN THE US OF A WHILE I WAS GONE. DIDN'T EXPECT TO HAVE A TAG-ALONG.

"..Ah, land of the rising sun I see! I'm guessing your 'business' usually involves a lot of disemboweling of people the Yakuza want bumped off am I right?"

ENOUGH WITH THE QUESTIONS. ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW FOR NOW IS THAT IT'S JUST BUSINESS. THE REST WILL COME ONCE WE GET THERE.

"Okay, okay I know when to stop pressing my luck. But, uh hey since I'm going to be gone with you, what happens to Mickey Altieri back in the US?"

WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHAT HAPPENS? YOU THINK I WALK AROUND AS I PLEASE IN THE STREETS HERE? BRIBING THE POLICE FORCE ONLY GETS YOU SO FAR. SOMEONE WITH MY...DISPOSITION TENDS TO STAND OUT IN A CROWD. AS FOR YOU, MICKEY ALTIERI FLED WOODSBORO WITHOUT A TRACE AFTER THE TRAGIC DEATH OF CICI COOPER. THERE WOULD BE A MANHUNT FOR YOU/CALLS FOR YOU TO COME BACK AND FACE QUESTIONING. ISN'T THAT THE MEDIA CIRCUS YOU WERE LOOKING FOR?

Unable to think of a witty retort to the remark, Mickey settled back into the seat and eventually the two would have arrived at the airport. ChromeSkull had to do a last minute change of attire so he didn't look as out of place while Mickey simply slipped back into his casual attire. Soon, the duo would be on the first plane heading to Tokyo which is where ChromeSkull's associates were waiting.

Touching down with little to no conversation held between the two killers, ChromeSkull switched back into his usual attire and motioned for Mickey to follow him off the plane. Glancing up at the bright blue sky overlooking Tokyo, ChromeSkull held his phone towards Mickey.

71r40L4FomL._SX385_.jpg

TAKE A GOOD LONG LOOK AT THE SKY. FOR WHEN WE MEET MY ASSOCIATES, YOU'LL BE MOVING IN THE COVER OF DARK WITH A KNIFE, READY TO TAKE OUT WHOEVER IS ASKED OF US AND WE'LL RECORD IT ALL ON MY TRUSTY CAMERA HERE.

Giving the camera attached to his shoulder a solid pat, ChromeSkull continued on his way with Mickey following behind them as they became intertwined with the bustling populace that was Tokyo. Mickey lazily nodded to show that he had seen ChromeSkull's text but his eyes were busy scanning the crowd. For anyone who seemed to stand out. Maybe he could have some fun on the side while ChromeSkull did his work.

@Kaykay

Last edited:
"Alright, so all you have to do is get their trust a little, maybe use your power or something?"

That was what he'd said, but Kido didn't see anyone to be "gaining the trust of." Was Kano's information faulty, or something? Ah, whatever. She held the picture in her hand, but it didn't seem to match...anyone. She'd asked around, but that was just quickly getting her nowhere. A sigh escaped her as she just walked down the street. What a waste of time. Maybe she should call Kano again and see if he'd made a mistake. Or maybe she'd-

Stop as she noticed a most peculiar sight.

A boy collapsed against a vending machine.

"No...I feel like an angel who can't get into heaven..."

Though amused, Kido wouldn't question it just yet and simply bought the poor boy a drink from the machine.

"Strange things do happen, huh?" She asked the boy, taking a drink from her own bottle. Her only response, though, was silence. "Never thought I'd find someone just collapsed on the street like that..."

"Ah, sorry. I must have looked like a fool, huh?"

A small smile began to spread itself across Kido's face. "Ah, no...more like a fallen...pfft...angel, right?" She tried to hold back her laughter, but couldn't help but let a snicker through. The other boy just covered his face in shame.

"A-anyway," she said clearing her throat, trying to cease her laughter as she noticed it bugged the boy, "I'd best be off. I'm looking for someone. If you see someone like yourself, be sure to help them, alright?" She turned around to walk off, her energy renewed from the strange encounter. That boy really was a weird one, no matter when she saw him.

"Huh? You too?"

And Kido turned back around.

tumblr_inline_n0fdslTljY1rhcyk4.png

"T-too? You don't mean..." She reached into her pockets and pulled out a picture. "Have you seen this person around, by any chance?"

After staring at the picture for a little while, the boy in a red jersey slouched and sighed.

Guess that'd be too much of a coincidence.

Wait, actually...

"I saw them near the airport earlier. But, the people I'm looking for are different. Sorry."

"The airport...I see. Thanks. Good luck looking for who you're looking for."

"Yeah...you too."

Why's the leader doing grunt work? ...Ah, whatever, maybe I should just go back home...Momo can take care of it anyway.

The two had met before. The boy had even been inducted into their little club, even if it was against his will. But she wouldn't push her job onto the poor guy. Seemed he was struggling enough as it was anyway. She moved towards the airport, since that seemed to be her only clue. Of course, it'd been almost an hour past the meeting time Kano had said, so the chance of meeting who she was looking for was rather low. Didn't hurt to try though.

"Guess just one more place, then I'll head back."

The airport wasn't too far, so she just walked there on foot. But there were way too many people around. Her invisibility would pop as soon as someone touched her, and she'd rather not gather a ton of attention. Now, where could he be, where could he be? The sea of people started to blend, one face being unrecognizable from the next. She'd made a perch a ways away from the airport, maybe she needed to get closer. Without any noticeable movement, she got down on foot to the actual terminals. But then again, everything she did was unnoticeable.

Unfortunately, her luck wasn't much better once she was down there either. Nobody like what was in the picture nor anybody with a noticeable power.

I'm going to give that idiot an earful for this.

Kido took out her phone and rang up Kano. Eventually, he picked up.

"Yo, Kido! What's up? Did you find'em?"

"No. Are you sure about this? I don't want to have been wasting my ti-"

"Ah, actually, about this! I accidentally gave you the wrong picture! Sorry!"

"YOU WHA-?!"

In her distraction, she'd failed to notice the two foreigners walking right towards where she was standing, and they'd find themselves bumping into a girl who hadn't been there until just now. Surprised, she quickly shoved her phone in her pocket and turned to face the two.

tumblr_inline_n87pk3bj8Z1r2h8qj.png

"...Sorry."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Mickey had been so caught in glancing around that he didn't notice the girl who bumped into him and ChromeSkull. Stumbling back, Mickey's arms windmilled as he fell flat onto his rear. Readjusting his mask so it'd stay in place, he'd glance up at whoever the damn nerve to bump into them so rudely-Oh.

Just seemed like some young teenage girl, he estimated around Sidney's age during the original rampage caused by Billy and Stu. She seemed just as surprised as he was though. But age didn't excuse rudeness. Still on the ground, he'd look over at ChromeSkull who see what the other killer had in mind as a response to the girl's act.

Normally, ChromeSkull would have brutalized Kido like any other girl that crossed paths with him and wasn't under his command. But they were still out in broad daylight and even if his and Mickey's costumes didn't attract too much attention, he'd been around the block long enough to know that a teenager's murder would get the media in a frenzy and that was attention ChromeSkull didn't need. Not if he wanted to seem professional to the Yakuza toughs. Switching on the translate function on his cell phone, he'd type up a message before holding it out for Kido to glimpse.

DON'T MENTION IT, KID. WE SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE CAREFUL AND PAID MORE ATTENTION TO OUR SURROUNDINGS. WE WERE JUST ON OUR WAY TO ONE OF THE BIG NAME STUDIOS HERE FOR A FILM-SHOOT, WEREN'T WE GHOSTFACE?

Ghostface+-+Cara+fantasma.jpg

Noticing that ChromeSkull had avoided using his real name, 'Ghostface' nodded. Would at least help to give some distance between him and his serial killer identity if he didn't go around telling everyone his name was Mickey. Rising back up to his feet, Ghostface brushed himself off before looking over Kido. The attire was he supposed was typical for teenage Japanese girls? He didn't have a damn consensus to compare it to or anything. But something about the look in this girl's eyes, they seemed so hardened. Ghostface wasn't so sure he liked that.

But maybe that's because he was used to seeing his victim's eyes widen in terror as he sliced them open with his knife. Begging him to stop but he wouldn't listen. Ah, it brought on such a euphoric rush-ChromeSkull interrupted Ghostface's looking over of the girl and gestured for him to speak.

"Oh, uh yeah. Don't worry about it kid. Take a lot more than a mere bump to keep me down."

Translating Ghostface's words or well, rather picking and choosing what parts of Ghostface's response that he liked and putting it in his next text for Kido.

HE ALSO SAYS NOT TO WORRY ABOUT IT. FOR THE FILM WE'RE STARING WE'VE GOT TO TAKE A LOT OF BLOWS SO AN ACCIDENT LIKE THIS IS CHILD'S PLAY. IN ANY CASE, SORRY TO HAVE HELD YOU UP KID. I'M SURE YOU GOT YOUR OWN THINGS TO ATTEND TO. GHOSTFACE AND I WILL BE ON OUR WAY."

Somewhat annoyed at ChromeSkull's more business like approach to things, Ghostface glanced back at Kido and nodded before making his way after the other serial killer. Leaving Kido free to follow if she felt her interest had been piqued by these two foreigners walking around in such strange costumes. "That's our bluff, we're actors?' Ghostface whispered in disbelief to his partner who glanced back at him.

21374.jpg

WHAT WOULD YOU HAVE HAD ME SAY? THAT WE'RE TWO SERIAL KILLERS BENT ON KILLING PEOPLE IN HER GENERAL AGE RANGE FOR THE SHEER PLEASURE OF IT? BESIDES, YOU'RE ACTING AS IF WE'RE THE STRANGEST THING WALKING AROUND HERE. WITH A MINDSET LIKE THAT, IT'S NO WONDER YOU WERE SO SURPRISED WHEN I MENTIONED JAPAN. YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT IT."

"Oh, I'm sorry I'll just defer to the serial killer who works with the Yakuza on how things work in glorious Japan." It was at that point Ghostface wished he had been speaking in Japanese. Would have made his disparaging remark all the more better.

EVERY COUNTRY HAS IT'S FAIR SHARE OF DARK SECRETS HIDDEN DEEP UNDER THE SURFACE. THE YAKUZA ARE WHO YOU WANT TO GO TO WHEN YOU WANT TO SEE THE DARKNESS. THAT AND THEY APPRECIATE A MAN OF MY TALENTS AND WHAT I BRING TO THE TABLE. SO IN THE END IT'S A MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL RELATIONSHIP. BUT ENOUGH ABOUT THAT, WHAT WAS UP WITH YOU LOOKING AT THE KID BACK THERE? YOU GOT SOMETHIN YOU AIN'T TELLING ME ABOUT? BECAUSE EVEN I HAVE STANDARDS..

ChromeSkull's implication was clear as day and Ghostface let out an affronted gasp. "Hey now! I'm a sicko but not that kind of sicko! It was just something about that girl's eyes that caught my interest. So used to seeing eyes full of fear and horror at their impending doom. Yet aside from probably being embarrassed she walked into us, that girl didn't seem too bothered. Least on the outside. I just dunno what to think of a person like that."

CAN'T QUITE SAY I UNDERSTAND. COURSE WHEN YOU GOT YOUR HAND PULLING THE STRINGS OF THE POLICE STATION LIKE I DO, IT'S NEVER TOO LONG BEFORE I GET TO SEE SOMEONE'S HORRIFIED EXPRESSION. JUST MAKE SURE TO KEEP YOUR HEAD ON WHAT WE CAME HERE TO DO, I DON'T PLAN ON BEING SIDETRACKED JUST BECAUSE YOU GOT A POTENTIAL VICTIM WAITING IN THE WINGS FOR YOU TO STAB HER IN THE HEART. BUT WHO KNOWS MAYBE IF YOU'RE LUCKY, SHE'LL TAG ALONG. INTERESTED BY WHY A 6'4 MAN IN A SUIT AND A SKULL MASK IS TRAVELING AROUND WITH SOMEONE LOOKING LIKE YOU.

@Kaykay

Though she came off as "scary" to some people, thanks to her tendency to just appear when she hadn't been noticed and a harsh gaze, she hadn't expected someone to fall down from bumping into her. He hadn't just not noticed her like everyone else; he wasn't paying attention to himself either. Strange guy. But that wasn't the strangest thing between the two.

tumblr_inline_n0fdtgit8n1rhcyk4.png

"G-ghost...face?" What was that, some sort of stage name? There was no way any country would allow such a ridiculous name, right? It sounded more like some person's account name that they'd make in 8th grade in an attempt to be cool. But these were adults, grown men, yet he showed her that name so nonchalantly. So he was...dead serious? Cause there was no way a NEET would make their way into a different country. "Right...sorry."

Heck, more than that one guy's lack of attention and that ridiculous name, what was with their outfits? Sure, she and the rest of the Mekkakushi Dan wore somewhat unique-looking hoodies, but a skull mask was on a totally different level. That guy, and by extension the clumsy, could be dangerous. Or just totally insane. A big name studio with such ridiculous actors? Seemed unlikely.

But for now, she took out her phone again, her eyes flashing red as she rendered herself unnoticeable again.

"Yo, leader! What happened? Did you get distracted by-"

"Something fishy is going on at the airport. I don't think they're like us, but..."

The jovial voice on the other side of the phone disappeared, replaced by a much more even, steady voice.

"Oi, you're by yourself right now, aren't you? Be careful."

"I know. Sorry to worry you."

"Should we head your way?"

"Not yet. It's just a...feeling, for now. I'll call you again if it's something important. ...Oh, and look up 'Ghostface' for me. He's supposed to be an actor."

Without waiting for a response, she hung up. The last time she'd noticed someone suspicious, it'd turned out to be a pretty serious incident. She'd be doing everyone a disservice by not at least checking it out. Thus, the green-haired girl followed the duo. Invisible to people as she was, it was easy enough to read the phone the Masked one held. Unfortunately, it seemed to be in English, and she couldn't read it nearly well or fast enough to get what he was typing out before he'd write something else. And of course the other guy spoke English. At this rate she wouldn't get anything done by following.

Then she heard killer, Yakuza, and Japan.

Her heart felt like it skipped a beat.

In English or Japanese, those were the same, or at least popular enough to recognize easily. And by the tone of voice, it didn't seem like a joke along the lines of "Hope I don't get killed by the Yakuza in Japan haha" or something. That was definitely suspicious, especially for men that looked like these. Besides, two big studio actors and she couldn't so much as recognize them? Well, there were popular icons all over the world, weren't there? Maybe that wasn't too weird. Oh well, Kano would probably get back to her on that front soon enough.

As those thoughts went through her head, the masked one seemed to be giving out another text. Why didn't he talk, again? ...Yeah, she didn't know. Making a quick sprint to get in front of them, she then suddenly reappeared, giving her usual death-like gaze.

"Sorry, I didn't get your name? I don't get to meet big studio actors everyday, so it's pretty exciting."

Though she said that, there was little to no change of tone in her voice. She almost sounded bored, if not for her word choice.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

chromeskull.jpg

Damn it..

Hearing the girl's footsteps grow closer, ChromeSkull elbowed Ghostface in the side and motioned behind them. Looking back, both of them would have seen that Kido had indeed decided to follow them. Had she been able to understand them? No, if she had she would have went running for the police or something. She wouldn't have tried to take them on in broad daylight. Typing in a new message on his phone he held it out towards Kido, practically shoving it in her face. All the while the camera mounted on his shoulder seemed to be recording her.

OH, SORRY. HOW RUDE OF ME NOT TO INTRODUCE MYSELF. STAGE NAME'S CHROMESKULL, MY PARTNER GOES BY GHOSTFACE. WOULD TELL YOU OUR REAL NAMES BUT CONTRACT OBLIGATIONS ARE QUITE BINDING IN THAT REGARD. THAT WE CAN'T SIMPLY SAY OUR NAMES TO THE PUBLIC UNTIL OUR MOVIE'S DONE. WISH COULD DO MORE FOR YOU BUT WE REALLY HAVE TO GET GOING, SCHEDULES TO KEEP AND ALL.
]

ChromeSkull then grabbed Ghostface by the arm and motioned for the two of them to get going. As for Kido's results when looking up Ghostface? She would have gotten quite the interesting responses. Pictures and reports detailing the killings back in Woodsboro in 1996 by two high-school teens Billy Loomis and Stu Macher. All while they were wearing the same costume that this Ghostface was. But surely these weren't the same killers. Billy had gotten shot in the head and Stu had a television dropped upon him. Maybe they were making a movie about the killings here in Japan?

But only ChromeSkull and Ghostface knew the real reasons they were here. To murder whoever was asked of them.

If anything was looked up on ChromeSkull, it seemed like he was a relative unknown with most websites having little to no information about anyone using that as a stage name. But seeing an oppertunity in this, Ghostface pulled his arm back and made his way back towards Kido as he pulled out his own cell-phone and began typing.

Sorry about my friend, he's a bit shy is all. He usually does the talking for the two of us given that I can't speak a word of Japanese. But, thought of something that might interest you. How's about you come with us to the studio? You did make it sound like meeting us was a pretty big deal. How would being on the same set with us feel?

It was quite the big risk offering this nosy kid a chance to follow along with them. But maybe once they closed the doors behind her, it'd give him a nice excuse to murder her. Then he could see the fear in her eyes just like he'd seen in everyone else.

@Kaykay

Chromeskull. So they were stage names. She hadn't ever heard of a studio, especially a big one, that'd make a contract like that, but it wasn't exactly like she was familiar with that kind of stuff. Kisaragi was an idol, but she didn't really like talking about that much. Still, she had her suspicions. After finishing reading Chromeskull's text, Kido just nodded silently, planning to leave until a buzz went off in her hoodie.

A text from Kano. Probably about the whole Ghostface thing.

The hell? Was that real? It had to be, or Kano wouldn't bother sending them. Unless he found out she turned out to be doing something stupid and wanted to mess with her. Well, it seemed she couldn't get much out of the texter, so she just let out a sigh and looked it up on her own phone. Nope, Kano was serious. Then she got another message.

We're heading over.

Wait, that didn't make sense. The two were dead, right? It was impossible for the dead to...no. All of them had died, and came back. Was Kano right after all? There were even two of them, it was practically perfect. But, like them or not, a revived serial killer was nothing to mess with. Actors were what they claimed to be, though. It wouldn't be too weird to make a movie about an event like that. She couldn't imagine it being a big studio production, though. Seemed almost too tasteless. But the thought of having just confronted a serial killer was too much, so she shoved it out of her head.

No need.

Hey hey, that's dangerous! Like, seriously!

They're just actors. Nothing to worry about. Just gonna go check out a big studio set.

At least, she felt better telling herself that. And besides, she was pretty sure her friends would come regardless of what she said, so might as well play the fearless leader for now. Kano might've sent another message, or maybe he didn't, when Ghostface came back to Kido.

tumblr_inline_n0fdiiDzGa1rhcyk4.png

"Alright. Could be fun."

Her face was as sharp as ever, but inside she was beginning to worry quite a bit...

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

ChromeSkull shot Ghostface a look at his invitation to the girl. He thought he'd been very clear with Mickey before they even got on the plane that his partners disliked tardiness and getting sidetracked murdering some teenage girl when they had other pressing matters was gonna affect his reputation. But, he supposed that if they were quick about it, they could just murder Kido and then go on their way.

Nodding to show he was down with the idea as well, Ghostface and ChromeSkull began to lead Kido to what seemed to be their studio. It seemed pretty small in in hindsight but one could have assumed that it was to take more of a 'homely' approach to things instead of being a triple a-blockbuster.

Sliding open the door, ChromeSkull walked inside and motioned for Kido and Ghostface to do the same. Once they were both in, he'd slide the door shut and pulled out his cellphone and began typing up another message.

I KNOW IT'S NOT EXACTLY MUCH BUT ONCE GHOSTFACE AND I CALL UP OUR EMPLOYERS WE'LL HELP TO GET THINGS ROLLING. BUT THIS IS WHERE WE'LL BE FILMING THE FIRST SCENE OF THE MOVIE. WE HIRE A BIG NAME ACTOR THAT YOU'D EXPECT TO BE THE LEADING STAR ONLY FOR THEM TO GET SLAUGHTERED BEFORE THE OPENING CREDITS HIT. HELPS TO KEEP THE AUDIENCE ON THEIR TOES AND SHOW THAT NO ONE IS SAFE. FEEL FREE TO TAKE A SEAT AND LOOK AROUND, GHOSTFACE AND I NEED TO MAKE A CALL.

With that the two killers left Kido to her own devices and to roam the studio as she saw fit. The place seemed nice enough. With a very comfy bed, and a couch that didn't look half bad. There was also a flat screen HD TV stuck onto the wall across from the bed. All around a pretty decent enough place to shoot a horror movie?

images

The horror atmosphere was starting to creep in even before any cameras had started rolling as Kido's cell-phone began to ring. If she were to pick it up, the ID would have been labeled as unknown caller. If she continued to press her luck and answered it, there would have been another voice on the end of the line that didn't seem like either ChromeSkull or Ghostface but the same sort of scratchy, menacing voice that Cici Cooper had heard right before she died.

Hello?

@Kaykay

tumblr_inline_n0fdlqdar31rhcyk4.png

"That's...different." The more he spoke, or typed really, the more it didn't sound like a major production. The supposed set didn't really help with that. Seemed comfortable enough, though. Taking a glance around the room as the two left, she decided to sit down on the bed. The TV was tempting to turn on, but she figured it'd be best to not have a distraction running in the background.

A familiar buzz.

Don't be stupid, Kido!

Ah, so he had messaged her back. Why'd it go through just now, though? He was pretty worried, so messaging her this much later seemed pretty weird. Oh, wait, that wasn't the case. The message was from back at the airport. For some reason, an unknown caller was ringing her up. Well, no reason not to answer it, she figured.

And got something she hadn't paid for.

tumblr_inline_n0fdramAsi1rhcyk4.png

"UWAAAH!!!"

Kido dropped her phone and jumped to her feet, turning to stare at the phone she'd left on the bed. The hell was that? A prank caller? Or something worse? These guys were serial killers, weren't they?! Wait, no, they just might've been. She hadn't confirmed that, right? That was what she was here for.

Wait, no, that was stupidly dangerous too! What was she thinking, following two suspicious actors on her own like this? She'd been intrigued by the possibility of them being like the rest of the Mekakushi Dan, but with background info like that maybe it was a little too dangerous. Hopefully Kano and the others really were coming soon. Ene could track her by her cell phone, couldn't she? No no no, worse comes to worst she could just disappear on them and sneak out. There was no problem. She hadn't been locked in...right?

A tingle went down her spine.

Well, whatever. No need to get into such a fuss over a simple phone call, right? After taking a few seconds to calm down, she reached down to pick up the phone again.

"Um, hello?"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Last edited:
As Kido would pick the phone up again, the voice seemed softer, one might even go as far as to say it was trying to seem seductive?

Hiya. You know I really liked that scream of yours. I wouldn't mind hearing it again.."

Then there was a pause before the voice spoke again and footsteps could have been heard coming down the stairs if Kido listened closely.

When you're bleeding like a stuck pig!

The call then disconnected and the footsteps grew louder until ultimately Kido would see her caller standing across from her. At the bottom of the stairs with a cellphone held to the side of his head and with his hand around ChromeSkull's collar as the other man appeared to have a slit throat. Letting the body drop to the ground with a sickening thud, Ghostface pulled out a hunting knife from within his sleeve and what was most likely blood could have been seen dripping off the blade. Gripping the blade with his glove, he'd seek to gently clean off his blade. Couldn't go in with messy tools after all. Simply didn't come across as professional.

Now, why don't you come over here like a good girl..?

scream_4_24128.jpg

The killer taunted before rushing towards Kido with his knife raised and his hand outstretched to try and grab her by the throat. Thus leaving her in the perfect position to get stabbed without too much fuss.

@Kaykay

"Shut up..." she muttered over the phone, somewhat embarrassed for having reacted like that. But, unfortunately, it turned out that was pretty much the proper reaction. As he followed up on his first, fairly strange, sentence, she almost dropped the phone again. Though, it wasn't like that'd have mattered since the call dropped anyway. Hearing footsteps, she was pretty sure she only had a few seconds left. She quickly typed something to Kano, making a small typo in her rush.

Hekp

As the caller came down to see her, she put her phone away. Ah, she should've used that time to use her power, shouldn't she? Why didn't that occur to her? But it didn't matter. It was too late.

The sight that greeted her almost made her throw up. But, this was real. Her life was in danger. Kido tried to keep a cool head despite what was happening before her.

tumblr_inline_n0fe9dCC411rhcyk4.png

"#@$!" Her words were a bit jumbled as she sidestepped out of the way, just barely avoiding the man's grasp. Her eyes flashed red as she activated her power. It'd be hard to make herself unnoticeable, even with her ability, since he was already aware of her presence and was actively looking for her. So instead, she made the couch she'd just run behind invisible. Maybe she could try to get him to run into it, or suddenly vault over it to confuse him.

"Wh-what the hell are you doing?! What did I do to you?"

Maybe she could talk him out of it? Fat chance, insane as he seemed, but it was worth a shot. At least it might buy her some time, or something.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

The knife plunged into the wall and Ghostface stumbled as Kido sidestepped his attack. Ripping his knife free, he turned and watched as Kido tried to talk him out of murdering her. In response he simply laughed at the thought.

"Heh, you want a motive? How's about slaughtering hapless teenage girls like you? That reasoning good enough?" He'd chide before turning to face her and sprinting towards her with knife held up once more. Only to be taken by surprise as he accidentally vaulted over the couch. Letting out a series of assorted curses thanks to the invisible couch, he lashed out while he was still close enough to Kido to try and straddle the girl and thus in turn help keep her pinned to the ground.

If he managed to do so, he'd reach out with his knife and began to gently caress Kido's cheek with the knife, not enough to draw blood but it still helped to show just how depraved this man really was. He'd then move it along the nape of her neck taking great care not to cut her open along the way. He'd continue to move the knife downwards until he reached the girl's chest as he then raised the knife up and prepared to stab it downwards.

"Die!"

tumblr_ns5y73bxss1spq12ao1_500.gif

@Kaykay

Last edited:
Well, the whole talking thing went about as well as expected. She figured there was no reason to try any further in that regard.

It seemed she had much better luck in regards to her trick though. She sighed in relief, but it seemed it was too soon for that. While she relaxed for just a split second, the killer managed to knock her over.

Shit!

Kido took care not to move as Ghostface traced her with the knife. Or, more accurately, she'd been practically paralyzed with fear. Was this how she was going to die? Was this the end for her?

Then her phone went off. Probably a reply from Kano, or something.

Sorry, Kano...Shuuya.

...Wait. No, she couldn't let that happen. What'd happen to the rest of them if she died? Didn't she promise them she'd become strong in their older sister's place?

She raised both of her arms up, crossing them so as to catch Ghostface's arm before the knife could plant itself in her chest. If she succeeded, she'd then try to punch Ghostface in the, well, face in an effort to get him off of her.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Ghostface let out an annoyed growl as Kido reached up to try and stop his knife from hitting it's mark. Despite her efforts however, it continued to inch ever so closer until her fist collided with his face. The knife clattered to the ground and Ghostface was knocked off the teen, his back slamming into the couch. He had to admit it was always more fun when they put up a fight. Picking up his knife, he'd lash out with his knife to to try and leave a gash on Kido's right thigh. So that even if she escaped from him, she'd have a little something to remember him by.

Pushing himself back up to his feet, he'd make his way after Kido again as he tried to wrap his arm around her neck to try and cut off her airway. Couldn't get away if she couldn't breath right?

@Kaykay

After landing her punch and knocking Ghostface off of her, Kido leaped to her feet and began to try to run away. There was no way she was sticking around if she could help it. But as she turned around to run...

tumblr_inline_n0fdt6jeJJ1rhcyk4.png

"Nggh!"

Cold steel scratched her flesh, causing her to stagger, but she managed to remain on her feet for now. The wound wasn't too deep, but it certainly hurt, causing her to clutch the wound for a little while. But, dammit, why did the wound have to be in the leg? Either lucky or smart for an insane guy. Kido looked around the room for any way to escape, or anything to use. Nothing immediately popped to mind, other than bolting for the exit. But before she could do that, she heard some movement behind her.

She turned around to see the killer attempting to get his arm round her neck. That wouldn't be good, especially with a knife in his hand. With her new injury, she couldn't exactly count on just running faster either, even if he was wearing some sort of costume. Not to mention if he turned out to be a good runner she was as good as dead if he got her from behind.

So instead she'd attempt to fight back, trying to catch Ghostface's arm in a hold to cause a bit of pain.

jy06yGw.png

If she managed that, she'd release her left hand and try to chop Ghostface in the back of the neck before running away. Even if he was a good runner, with a good head start she could manage to get away...right?

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

tumblr_ntieh1y2dX1qfxq87o1_540.gif

Pleased to see that his cut had indeed slowed down his prey, Ghostface tried to keep a strong grip onto her neck. The second she started gasping for air was when he'd let go and slit her throat. Then, he'd be able to see the fear in her eyes. The same fear that every one of his victims had right before they met their gruesome demise.

But he didn't account for her going to such lengths to fight back. Ghostface let out a pained cry as she grabbed his arm in a hold. Dropping the knife, he'd seek to grab it in his other hand to try and strike out at Kido's stomach. But thankfully the chop to the back of the neck helped to avoid that injury.

The chop caused Ghostface to stumble before collapsing into the table that had been situated in the center of the room. The table shuddered and buckled under the killer's weight. As groaning could have been heard coming from the downed murderer it seemed like this was the perfect time for Kido to make her escape through the door.

To get away from the Ghostface Killer who as far as she knew had murdered what must have just been an unknown actor. But at least she'd live to see another day, for now.

@Kaykay

tumblr_inline_n0fdrozM5E1rhcyk4.png

"W-woah..."

Kido was actually quite impressed with herself. But now wasn't the time to be gawking at her handiwork. It was time to get the hell out. She broke into a sprint, only to have to slow down when her right thigh told her that wasn't going to work out too well. Her eyes flashed red as she made her way out the door, making her invisible and unnoticeable as usual. Unfortunately, that didn't extend to drips of blood that she strayed too far from, but there was no avoiding that with nothing to wrap the wound with.

Whipping out her phone, she checked to see if the others had sent anything or something. A lot of missed calls and messages. So she just made a message to her group:

It's real. Bad news. Got away though, so I'm fine. Just head back to the hideout, I'll be right there.

She'd meet up with her friends later, ignoring any messages of worry or confusion. For now, this seemed like something that needed to be reported to the police. Wiping the sweat off her brow, Kido hobbled over to the police station to try to report what had just happened to her. Surely the police would be able to get this under control, right? Oh, and maybe she could have that wound tended to. The blood loss didn't make her feel too good, a dizzy feeling starting to come over her. As she got closer to the police station, she'd undo her ability. It'd be pointless to go there if they couldn't notice her, after all.

tumblr_inline_n0fdiiDzGa1rhcyk4.png

"I'd like to report...a serial killer. Called Ghostface. He...killed an actor called Chromeskull." Her words were punctuated by panting, as the whole experience and the wound had taken their toll on her by now. Her typically sharp gaze felt a little weaker than usual. She motioned towards her wound in an attempt to prove legitimacy of the event, as her strange apparent calmness might have seemed a bit off.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

As Kido made her successful escape, Ghostface groaned as he pushed himself up from the shattered remains of the table. Seeing the trail of blood droplets that lead to and out the door, he sighed. Knowing how frightened the girl was, she probably went to the police. Which wouldn't spell positive things for him and ChromeSkull. Speaking of which, Ghostface turned to look at where he'd left the other killer's body. Kido had just assumed that ChromeSkull was the first of Ghostface's many casualties but in truth, he'd just been pretending to be a corpse. To keep a better eye on if Ghostface screwed up or not.

Slowly sitting up, ChromeSkull glanced down and wiped the 'blood' off his neck wound. He'd then flick it onto the ground. Reaching for his cell-phone, he'd type up a message and held it out for Ghostface to see and it didn't seem like a very happy one.

I LAID THERE THE ENTIRE TIME WITH CORN SYRUP DRIPPING DOWN MY NECK THINKING YOU'D JUST DISEMBOWEL THE BITCH AND WE COULD GET ONTO THE REAL IMPORTANT STUFF. YET HERE WE ARE WITH YOU STUMBLING AROUND LIKE A FUCKING MORON AND THE VICTIM GOT AWAY, WOUNDED BUT ALIVE. YOU'VE WASTED ENOUGH OF MY TIME WITH YOUR SHENANIGANS AND LEFT ME YET ANOTHER LOOSE END TO TIE UP.

ChromeSkull quickly hopped to his feet and slipping his phone away, he'd walk over and pulling Ghostface off his feet he'd slam him up against the wall and began to squeeze on his throat.

"H-Hold on! T-There's still a chance to kill her! We know about her from the Yakuza guys right? It's how we got her number! What if we were to ask about her friends?!" Ghostface coughed out and ChromeSkull was too far gone in his anger to even amuse the suggestion. Deciding that dying really wasn't high on his priority list, Ghostface lashed out and pulled on ChromeSkull's mask until eventually it just popped right off and well..

"..Jesus."

tumblr_mrtbdmR2RL1sc4ljxo2_500.gif

Flinging Ghostface across the room, the other killer landed on the couch with a thud. Burned scar tissue littered a majority of ChromeSkull's face and his left eye had been completely destroyed by the acid that replaced his mask's adhesive. Not that getting a shiv to the eye helped out any. But there was still one red eye that gazed menacingly upon Ghostface. Quietly making his way over to where Ghostface had dropped the mask, he'd kneel down and simply slipped it back on.

DIDN'T LIKE WHAT YOU SAW, HUH? NOBODY EVER REALLY DOES. I HATED IT THE FIRST TIME I SAW IT TOO. DAMN NEAR RUINED MY HANDS SEEING HOW MUCH OF A FREAK I ENDED UP BECOMING. ALL BECAUSE ONE OF MY VICTIMS THOUGHT IT'D BE SMART IF THEY SWITCHED OUT THE GLUE FOR MY MASK WITH SOME KIND OF ACID. I SLIT HIS THROAT ONCE I RECOVERED BUT THE DAMAGE HAD ALREADY BEEN DONE BY THAT POINT AND I DON'T TRUST ANY DAMN SURGEON TO OPERATE ON ME. WITH A RESUME LIKE MINE, PROBABLY MORE LIKELY TO PUT ME UNDER AND LEAVE ME THAT WAY THEN FIX MY FACE.

Holding his hands up in a defensive and placating manner, Ghostface nodded sympathetically. "I don't blame you! Not one bit but now that we're on speaking terms again and not you trying to strangle me terms, I was thinking. If we can just get the friends of that girl, we can kill her and them! Think about it, an American citizen murdering a bunch of Japanese teenagers? With a base in Okinawa? You realize the media storm this tragedy would kick up? So many heads in power would roll and it'd be all thanks to me! I'm the one behind all that chaos! Mickey Altieri-" Ghostface was cut off by a swift backhand to the side of the head, knocking him off the couch.

YOU SEEM TO HAVE FORGOTTEN SOMETHING. I DON'T NEED PUBLICITY. I'M INFAMOUS AND THAT'S ALL THAT REALLY MATTERS TO ME. I'M A KILLER FIRST, BUSINESSMAN SECOND AND RIGHT NOW THAT'S TAKING PRIORITY. NOT YOUR WANT TO BECOME SOME FAMOUS KILLER OF KILLERS WHO'LL GET ALL THIS MEDIA COVERAGE BULLSHIT. I HAVE PRIORITIES AND THAT TAKES CENTER-STAGE, NOT THIS AGENDA YOU HAVE WITH SOME JAPANESE GIRL. NOW GET UP, SHE PROBABLY WENT TO THE POLICE WHICH MEANS THIS PLACE IS GOING TO BE RAIDED SOON. AS FAR AS THAT KID AND THE POLICE KNOW, I'M DEAD THANKS TO THE GHOSTFACE KILLER. WHAT A JOKE.

As ChromeSkull turned to walk out the door, he'd stop as Ghostface placed a hand on his shoulder and ChromeSkull slowly reached for one of his knives. Was this idiot actually going to try something? Maybe they'd find his body here with a suicide note?

"Look, I know I screwed up! It's just a fact of life that people are gonna think movie sequels are shit, people are always gonna make mistakes! Letting that girl go with just a cut on her thigh was mine! Live and let live though, right? Just give me a second chance and I'll bring your partners the heads of those teens and her pals! What do ya say?"

ChromeSkull seemed to hesitate on simply slitting Mickey's throat right then and there and lowered the knife. Reaching for his phone, he'd pull up one of the texts from the Yakuza's representative.

ChromeSkull wa, wareware wa hijō ni anata to paitent shite kitaga, yori nagai anata wa watashitachi ga taiki sa seru ni wa, yori ōku no watashi no koyō-sha wa, anata ga anata ga iu subetede wa arimasenda to omou shi hajimete imasu. Wareware wa mada anata ni aitaiga, anata wa anata ga watashitachi no jikan to rōryoku no kachi ga atta koto ga shōmei dekinai baai, wareware wa hijō ni fukai ni narimasu.

ChromeSkull, we've been very patient with you but the longer you make us wait, the more my employers are starting to think you're not all that you say you are. We still wish to meet with you but if you cannot prove that you were worth our time and effort, we will be very displeased.
1295222_1382571829958_full.jpg

"Oh. That sounds pretty serious. Soooo what are you gonna do, Partner?"

THE ONLY THING I CAN THINK OF TO DO. YOU MENTIONED SOMETHING ABOUT GETTING THE HEADS OF THAT BRAT AND HER FRIENDS? LOOK UP THEIR NUMBERS THEN, WE'VE GOT WORK TO DO AND I'VE GOT A BUSINESS VENTURE TO TRY AND SAVE. AS FAR AS SHE KNOWS I'M DEAD AND YOU'RE STILL REELING FROM GETTING A CHOP THE NECK. WHICH MEANS THEY'RE GOING TO COME INVESTIGATING AND WE CAN'T HAVE THAT NOW CAN WE? I'M GOING TO LEAVE A LITTLE SURPRISE FOR THEM. YOU GO AHEAD AND MAKE YOUR CALLS.

Sliding into the passenger side of ChromeSkull's hearse, Mickey began to dial the numbers of Kido's friends that they'd been given by their friend in the Yakuza who'd been keeping tabs on the superpowered teens from a distance. Each and everyone of them would get the same call

Hello? You probably know who's calling but I'd just like to make something clear before you think of hanging up or calling the police, if you haven't done that already. Your friend-the little green haired bitch? She's wounded and it won't take long for me and my partner to track her down before you or the police can even think of getting to her aid. So here's what you're going to do instead. You're gonna head to a warehouse that some associates of my partner happen to own. They'll inform us if you brought some cops with you and if we find out you did? We'll find your gal pal and hang her with her entrails. So, just keep that in mind and do as we say and things will turn out just peachy.

Once he finished the calls, ChromeSkull got in the car and began driving. Without any need to ask on Mickey's part, the other killer showed off his phone.

RIGGED A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR THE POLICE FOR WHEN THEY COME LOOKING FOR YOU AND FOR THE BODY YOU LEFT BEHIND IN YOUR WAKE. OUGHT TO KEEP THEM OFF OUR TRAIL FOR A LITTLE WHILE AT LEAST.

Wondering just what ChromeSkull meant by that, it wouldn't be until they arrived at the warehouse that ChromeSkull and Ghostface heard a loud explosion in the distance and a trail of smoke billowing up from where the two killers had previously been staying.

"..Well, A+ for flair. Now, we just wait for the kids?"

I WAIT FOR THE KIDS YOU CALL THE GIRL. THE QUICKER SHE COMES HERE TO TRY AND RESCUE THEM THE BETTER. IT'LL TAKE QUITE A BIT OF TIME TO DECAPITATE THEM ALL.

"..Right! You're the boss." With that Ghostface quickly headed inside the warehouse while ChromeSkull waited outside for any of Kido's friends who had gotten Mickey's warning and as soon as they arrived?

tumblr_lr0gy7LHa91qbxscyo1_500.gif

Taking a seat atop one of the many boxes scattered around the inside of the warehouse, Mickey switched on his voice changer and began dialing in Kido's number.

Hi again. I know, I know. I came on a bit too strong last time. But I think if you give me a second chance we can work something out! Like how all of your friend's lives are forfeit if you don't come to meet me at my hideout. Just keep in mind though if we hear sirens in the distance before we're done with you? All of your friends die. So, just bring your pretty little self down to the address I send to you by yourself. Oh, and more one thing?

YOU TRY THAT KUNG-FU GIRL SHIT AGAIN, I'LL CUT THROUGH YOUR NECK UNTIL I FEEL BONE! See you soon!

Presuming Kido had no questions or rather not giving her the time to ask any, the call disconnected.

@Kaykay

A certain NEET aside, most of Kido's friends were gathered at the same place. After all, that was where she told them to go. The thought of, well, anyone managing to track down a Kido who didn't want to be found seemed impossible to them, but they definitely weren't willing to take that risk. The teens cobbled together to try to devise a plan...

Kido, in the meantime, just took a seat at the station, wrapping up her wound. As soon as the police finished...whatever they were doing, she needed to head back to her friends. They were probably worried sick about her and she couldn't have that. Eventually, the police let her go and she stood up to leave, only to hear her phone ring.

"Hello?"

And the message wasn't exactly pleasant.

"H-how do you-?!"

Disconnected.

A shudder ran through her body. Was it really possible for Ghostface to figure out who her friends were? She hadn't said anything about them. But then again, he'd somehow managed to get her phone number. It wasn't exactly out of the question. Kano aside, the rest would have a lot of trouble escaping from that Ghostface guy. Except that weird Konoha guy, maybe. But she wasn't really all that close to him, and he hadn't technically joined their group, so she couldn't count on him being able to do anything.

Cursing under her breath, Kido pulled her hood over her head and silently walked out of the police station. If they really had her friends, calling them could spell trouble, and she couldn't risk that. Eventually she made her way to the given address.

Maybe...I should scout it out, first.

So using her ability to move around invisibly, she attempted to see if she could find her friends.

"So I'll act as a distraction by making myself look like Kido. Then, Kisaragi, you're going to attract his attention using your power to direct attention to yourself. Marry, you stand by her and when they look at her, you use your power to paralyze him for a few minutes. Seto, you try to read their minds to look out for anything. Okay?"

"Okay!" The rest said in unison, except for Shintaro and Ene.

"Why am I left out of the plan?! I can help too!"

I'd rather not...our powers are totally useless for this kind of thing.

"Ehh, you guys can distract them with me! Now let's go!"

So the group made their way to the designated warehouse. Would their plan work against a real, serious killer? They could only hope for the best, but...

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Peeking out from behind the warehouse as the camera on his shoulder zoomed in to help him get a better look at the kids as they approached. He shot a text to Ghostface who was manning operations inside the warehouse.

THE KIDS HAVE APPROACHED, SEEMS LIKE KIDO DECIDED TO JOIN UP WITH HER LITTLE GANG OF FRIENDS. MAKES IT EASIER TO KILL THEM ALL AT ONCE SO THAT'S CONSIDERATE OF THEM. BE CAREFUL THOUGH, LOOKED AT SOME FOOTAGE OF THE SCUFFLE YOU HAD WITH HER BACK AT OUR PLACE. SHE MADE THE COUCH TURN INVISIBLE SO YOU'D STUMBLE OVER IT LIKE AN IDIOT-WHICH YOU DID. THE REST OF THEM MIGHT HAVE SIMILAR POWERS.

"..So, what you're saying is that we're going up against a Japanese pubescent version of the X-Men? I mean just so I have some feeling of clarity to go off here."

DON'T MAKE A JOKE OUT OF THIS. IF THEY OVERPOWER YOU THEN I'LL HAVE TO REVEAL MYSELF BEFORE IT'S TIME AND OUR PLAN GOES DOWN THE DRAIN. I'M ALREADY HELPING TO CLEAN UP ONE OF YOUR MESSES, I DON'T WANT MORE OF THEM RUNNING AROUND IF WE CAN JUST MURDER THEM HERE AND NOW.

"Sheesh, Chrome! Calm down, I got this all under control. I kill a bunch of kids with superpowers, their parents or whatever shed a few tears, protests start occurring and a whole being ruckus gets kicked up and we'll be the stars of it, baby!"

I TOLD YOU TO KEEP THAT FANTASY OF STARDOM TO A MINIMUM. IT AIN'T CONDUCTIVE TO OUR WORK ETHIC WHATSOEVER SO KEEP IT UNDER WRAPS OR I'LL CONSIDER YOU ANOTHER LOOSE END TO TIE UP, GOT IT?

"..Got it."

GOOD. THEN OPEN THE DOOR TO LET THEM IN. I'LL MAKE MY WAY INSIDE SOON ENOUGH.

Standing up in the main office which overlooked the floor, Ghostface smashed his fist down on the OPEN button as the automatic gates outside the warehouse began to slide upwards allowing the kids to go in as they pleased, if they dared to.

dscn0025.jpg

Once inside however, they'd notice that most of the windows had been taped off with black tape allowing little light permeate the interior of the warehouse and the door began to close behind them, eventually coming to a close with an ominous metallic clank. Static could have been heard coming from up in the main booth where Ghostface could be seen by the kids down below as he pressed down on the intercom button and began to speak.

Hey there! Glad you guys could make it! It's too bad you're all going to be brutally murdered but think of it like this: You'll be famous! People will talk about your deaths for weeks, maybe even months! Of course you won't be around to see that publicity obviously but I will and that's great isn't it? Now, just hang on there. I'll be down in a second..

With that the lights up in the booth went black hiding Ghostface away from the sight of the gang. Meanwhile, ChromeSkull had re-entered the warehouse and was quietly approaching the gang from behind, twirling his knife around all the while.

tumblr_mrtbdmR2RL1sc4ljxo1_500.gif

@Kaykay

"Woah, that's scary, huh?"

"S-Seto..."

"Don't worry, Marry. It'll be alright."

"Y-yeah! Don't...worry..."

"Master...you're quivering in fear? How pathetic, hehe!"

"Sh-shut up! Just because you're safe inside my phone..."

b82ad98a4cb4592e7361c5b09e996c60.png

With their little chatter done, the Mekakushi group walked into the door. They'd stopped a group of terrorists once, so this was certainly no problem, right?

Of course, there was the key difference of the killer actually expecting them this time. And the lack of Kido's ability this time around. No sneaking around unnoticed, which obviously made things much more difficult. Most of the group jumped at the door suddenly closing behind them, with the exception of the girl in the phone and the one who seemed to be Kido. Marry clung a little closer to Seto.

Of course, the unsettling announcement didn't help matters.

"Just stick to the plan..." Kano, who was impersonating Kido, whispered to the group. As it seemed their killer in question was right in front of them, they paid no heed to the rest of their surroundings. After all, it was just one killer. Kisaragi, the one in the pink hoodie, activated her ability, her eyes flashing red.

"You! What's wrong with you?! Why're you doing this? We don't want to be famous, and we don't want to bother you! Just...leave! Us! Alone!!!"

Anyone without an ability similar to their own would have their attention immediately attracted to her, practically unable to take their eyes off of her. Nevermind the fact she was yelling in a warehouse, of course.

And then the one in the white dress, Marry, stepped out from behind her, her eyes flashing red. She attempted to make eye contact with Ghostface and paralyze him for a few minutes. The plan was almost fool proof, having used it before in an encounter. With Ghostface paralyzed, they were free to go and find Kido, hopefully. No guarantees with the dark, though.

The red one took out his phone to serve as a light, both to make sure Ghostface was frozen and start their search.

They thought they'd won. They had all the time in the world to save the real Kido. But they didn't notice the killer behind them.

Kido managed to arrive at the warehouse just as the door was about to close. Running as fast as she could, she sprinted and jumped through the closing door, just barely managing to make it in time. She breathed a sigh in relief, before suddenly seeing herself in front of her.

"WOAH!"

Fortunately, her power covered her speaking, too. So...her friends were fine? Then what were they talking about, holding her friends hostage? ...Shit. They'd been tricked. Knowing Kano and the rest, they were too smart to just be led here blindly. She was probably used as "bait." Even if it was improbable, they'd definitely go save her regardless. And she'd do the same for them. For most of them, this was their only family left after all. And for all of them, they were the only people who could relate to each other with their powers and all.

Kido was tempted to immediately go to them, before the voice boomed out. But looking at her friends, it seemed they had a plan and interrupting it without knowing what they were going to do or what the killer would do seemed foolish at best. And, to her, it looked like it'd work. After all, the Kisaragi-Marry combo was how they saved that mall from terrorists. But as Shintaro pulled out his phone, something impossible happened.

ChromeSkull appeared behind them.

He was alive? How? But...

No, none of that mattered. He was holding a knife and approaching her friends. His intentions were clear. Swallowing her fear, Kido leaped out, attempting to tackle ChromeSkull to get him away from the group. Of course, her invisibility broke as soon as she touched him.

"NO!"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

Status
Not open for further replies.