Laggy Lagiacrus' Spritely Spriting Shop

L

Laggy Lagiacrus

Original poster
Awesome alliteration. Woo.

So, what is this, you ask? It's spriting. What is spriting? It's a little artform that uses sprites, whether they're ones you've made yourself, or someone else's. Just to be clear, I work with Pokemon sprites - I can't really make my own, due to a crippling lack of artistic talent.
Here you can request some sprites from me. The only payment i ask is that you credit me when someone asks who edited it. So, what kind of things can I do? Well, let's take a look-see, shall we?

Recolours (AKA Identity Crisis)
ezimba_zps7de3add2.png

Registeel recoloured as Metagross
ezimba2_zpsdebe6ad0.png

Manetric recoloured as Mightyena
ezimba1_zps37680407.png

Lapras recoloured as Marowak

Recolours are exactly what they say on the tin - recolours. This is basically where you take one sprite, and give it another one's colour scheme. It's easier with some than others, but works most of the time.

Mixes (AKA WHAT HAS SCIENCE DONE)
ezimba5_zps01693921.png

Nidoking + Charozard = Nidozard
ezimba4_zps5d3e6750.png

Ursaring + Tyranitar = Ursaritar
ezimba3_zps5e52c7af.png

Electabuzz + Pinsir = Electasir

Mixing involves taking two sprites and going 'mad scientist' on them. gain, it's easier to do with some than others, but with enough fiddling, it works.

So, in that light, if you want a combo done, ask me, and I'll see what I can do. I really need the practise.
I'm also learning to do trainer sprites, so watch this space.

please for gods sake combine every single god dang legendary there is to date please!

Wah! I'm sorry, I stopped watching the thread because nobody answered, so I didn't see this...
Honestly, though, I don't know if that's possible or not. I mean, I would if I could, but sprites are tiny. You only have so much to work with. Combining all the ones of a single region alone would be hard enough.

I remember my good ol' Pokemon sprite mixing days.