Ladys Evil Problem

What do you get

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless your penis-wielder person has a no-precum switch, pulling out is not an effective birth control method.
for us it work just fine

?___?

Hence why I said it's a controversial subject and "in terms of odds". I'm not disagreeing with you — dunno where you got that notion — just relaying some stuff I found.
Ah, sorry then -- I misunderstood what you were saying!

I know I'm a guy, but I also know it's never good to mess with your hormones. In other words, a "rubber" has no side-effects (unless it breaks).
I've had hormonal imbalance since I was a teen. Two doctors I had gone to told me to use the pill for three months to get things out of whack and back to normal (otherwise I bleed heavy and like all the time x.x). The cycle only got normal while I used the pills. Once I stopped, boom the side effects kicked in. :/ It was never about birth control, me and the Mister want kids badly. The way my hormones are screwed up now though, I doubt I can even have kids x.x

I get a hankering for a panky, extra cranky, and some thesaurus entry for emotional that ends in "ky".

Also kinky, but... *shrugs*

Anyway, yeah, it's pretty much that, but usually not so obvious that I just wake up and know that the bloodgeyser is coming.

Sorry if I came off wrong here... but, heh, I have to say the "conversation" has taken an interesting tack. And @Greenie - there is another side to what I said. "It's never good when your hormones mess with you." And yes, further, everyone has their own experiences... it's the old YMMV. So what I said was, indeed, simplified. Sorry too about WebMD. Didn't really have enough time before work to do a more thorough search. I'll have to make sure I comment on things like this when I have more time.

• Thank You
Reactions: Brovo and Greenie
My period schedule is literally all over the place and I don't even know why.

But when I do get periods, I actually rarely ever get cramps (although when I did, it basically felt like your uterus going stabby mcstabby from the inside).

However, I get even more hungry and would just eat whatever I could find that's edible and delicious, especially chocolate -.-

And also, mood swings going left and right like a fucking wrecking ball. So I could be perfectly fine for a few minutes and then I become a blubbering teary mess the next minute -.-'

I went painfree, effect free and problem free from when I got it in 6th grade until I was 19.

After that... Fuck. Cramps, muscle contractions around my tailbone, overheating, food cravings... Still went to school though.

In the end I went to the doc and got on the pill to stabilize my hormones. The first I tried (one of the weakest and safest) worked as desired. Back to problem free <3

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn and Greenie
I know how it feels to have this kind of problem every month as it is normal for all female. What I had gotten during my last one was back pain, mood swings, and something that I've never had happen during my time of the month. Insomnia. I had a lot of trouble sleeping the last time I have had it, and I'm not so sure if it is normal or not.

i used to get maaaad cramps.

then my grandma made me eat this chinese medicine

and now they're not that bad.

chinese medicine.

waiting for them to tell me they made the medicine from stones found in the gut of a komodo dragon

I get cramps so bad I can't stand up straight. I also get a craving for sour gummy worms and nachos. The emotional stuff happens a few days before.

i used to get maaaad cramps.

then my grandma made me eat this chinese medicine

and now they're not that bad.

chinese medicine.

waiting for them to tell me they made the medicine from stones found in the gut of a komodo dragon
wait... SEN'S A GIRL???? -passes out by the shock-

I get cramps so bad I can't stand up straight. I also get a craving for sour gummy worms and nachos. The emotional stuff happens a few days before.
TURTLE TOO?? I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S REAL ANYMORE!!!

I have failed as a stalker! -Cries while going back to stalker school-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA YOU NEED A HUG RIGHT THERE M8

The number of people that actually think you are a dude is actually insane

(Dw buddy you're awesome XDD)

wait... SEN'S A GIRL???? -passes out by the shock-

Ummm...

"These Two Girls"

"THESE TWO GIRLS"

PLZ XDDDD

Turtle too.

Reactions: Alan
Soon you'll tell me @Izurich isn't a girl D: STOP WITH ALL YOUR DEVIL TALK!!!!
uBi0xYx.jpg

Oh, get over it Swede. Do like any reasonable person and don't give a damn what gender someone is/claims to be. Saves you the headache~

Reactions: Pahndemic
My cramps aren't usually that bad, but maybe every two or three months they're awful and I can barely move. Other than that, every month I get terrible hip and back pain, which makes me horrible cranky and I want to eat everything, especially sweet and salty stuff.

*GASP* WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH THE WORLD???

The internet, of course. I could be an actual alien, and nobody here would know.

Reactions: Turtle of the Tired
Status
Not open for further replies.