LadyAnya's here!

L

LadyAnya

Original poster

Hi! I'm Anya, as you can guess from my username!

I'm 15 years old and I love to roleplay, I've done it for a number of years now on differnet levels. I'd like to think of myself as rather literate, my posts can get rather long at times going from 10 paragraphs, with at least 5 lines per paragprah, and above, though I usually try to stop myself from writing such long posts, I don't want you to fall asleep at your computer!

I do almost any sort of roleplay. I love having romance in my roleplays, but I almost like a bit of drama and tension too. You'll find that alot of my roleplays are inspired by music or movies.

This is all I can think of right now, I'm afraid.

If you'd like to roleplay, just drop me a message, I don't bite!

Welcome. You will earn rep points if you agree that chickens are awesome.

Hello, Anya, and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.

As far as "literate" goes, we accept all types here. There's no word count, as I'm sure you've surmised. Sometimes, less is more if the less includes more clarity and precision of vocabulary. At any rate, I'm glad that you're fond of roleplaying. You've come to the right place for it.

I saw that you said that you're searching for one on ones, but I would also encourage you to expand your sights to group roleplays. There's a lot of good creativity to be found in working in a group.

The sections are generally self-explanatory but if you need help, please feel free to ask.

Thank you Kitti!
I'll keep that in mind!

Hallo and welcome to the site, Miss Anya! :D

*bows* Welcome to this piece of cyberspace haven my good lady Anya. :) My most sincere greetings. I hope you enjoy your stay here on Iwaku and feel free to get in contact with me if you want a roleplay partner or just someone to help you out. Well like I said, I do hope you enjoy your stay here.

Best regards
~kuroshimodo
Unofficial President of the Unofficial Newbie Welcoming Committee

Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm another role-player who has exceptionally long posts. You're in good company!

Welcome to the site, LadyAnya. I'm October Knight, most people call me October or just Octy or Octo. Whatever works for you is cool with me.

I see you are finding your way around the site nicely, if you need any help finding a game to join or have a random question about the site, feel free to send me a message. I'm almost always here.

Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm another role-player who has exceptionally long posts. You're in good company!

Thank you

Welcome to the site, LadyAnya. I'm October Knight, most people call me October or just Octy or Octo. Whatever works for you is cool with me.

I see you are finding your way around the site nicely, if you need any help finding a game to join or have a random question about the site, feel free to send me a message. I'm almost always here.

Nice to meet you, October, Thank you. I'll keep that in mind.

Oh right. I also have been on Iwaku for awhile, so yeah, if you need help, I'm your guy!

Bonjour, Hola, konnichwa, Nihao, and Hello!
:D

I hope you have a wonderful time on this wonderful site full of wonderful people. :3

Hey Anya, welcome to Iwaku! I'm Ozzie. It's nice to meet you!