Lady Nightingale's Academy for Future Monarchs - {CLOSED}

It could be difficult to have interaction, though, with some of the couples missing... although I suppose it could be explained by a holiday break or something.

Exactly. And if people don't decide to join up even afterwards then I'd be more than willing to take on another character.

I'll post when I have some free time, life's pretty hectic. I just started work and I have my final exams this next couple of weeks

Navrin the Firstborn, Prince of Pierix

by winetta
Narvin, if described in one trait, is uncertain. He often worries about things and tries to figure out solutions but sometimes does not go through with it due to fearing it will only make the situation worse. Still he had a tendency to get stuck on things and will not move on until he is certain it is either fix or their is nothing he can do. Narvin, although not shy, has some trouble in social situations, especially when he feels powerless. Narvin is passionate and when he is enjoying himself, he is energetic and outgoing. Narvin has also become arrogant about his intelligence as well as he feels this is something he is better at than most others.

Navrin spent most of his days before attending the academy either in the castle learning or at sea. He always preferred to be near the ocean and would go out of his way to sneak off from lessons to go down to the port. He made several friends with the common folk, but as he got older, he was more restricted from sneaking off and doing as he liked, but he still was able to learn and develop talents in the seafaring trade. Upon attending the academy, Navrin realized how rough he was compared to the others. He came from a smaller land and he did not feel as though he could match up to the strength of the other princes. He tried his best to assert himself over the years and tried to prove his worth through his intelligence, but he is not sure how well he actually did. Whenever he got the chance, much like in his youth, he would find his way to bodies of water and spend his time there.

Navrin, as any son of Pierix, is a skilled shipman and a strong swimmer as well. He is rather intelligent as well and is quick to pick up on the skills he is learning and has an almost photogenic memory. This excludes social skills though.

Narvin is rather uncertain and upset about his marriage mostly due to his own insecurities. He does not think he is good enough to marry the Golden One and is somewhat uncomfortable about marriage itself.
Lucielle Godsvoice, princess of Godspeake

by liga-marta

Lucielle is of fair skin and fair hair, her locks a pale blonde color that fall a little past her waist. Her eyes are a dull gray color and Lucielle often describes herself as plain in appearance. She stands only at 5'2" and has a slim, almost bony figure with small hips and a small chest. She is long in both face and fingers. Lucielle usually dresses modestly, hiding most of her body behind a dress and chooses light clothes for her clothing.

Lucielle is a gentle soul but she is not naive or someone to walk all over. She prefers to talk things out rather than fight and has a distaste for violence of any kind. But she knows that sometimes words cannot fix a situation but is never pleased about it. Lucielle is a rather cheery person and friendly, always offering a hand to help or someone to talk to. Still she is rather self-conscious and doesn't enjoy talking about her own self. She will talk around conversations concerning anything private or change the subject. Lucielle also gets upset fairly easily and tends to seclude herself until she feels better when this happens. She is a good person and wants to see people happy, even at the expense of herself at times.

Lucielle's childhood was filled with images of classrooms or the cathedral that her people worshipped at. God was always an important figure in her life as this is what she was taught. Lucielle never questioned her faith but she sometimes felt like it confined her in ways. She spent most of her days either learning, lending a hand at the cathedral or in a garden she tended. The princess spent most of her years before attending the school by herself and the people she did see were mostly older than her. She spent two years living at the cathedral as it was necessary of any child of Godspeake, but even here she was mostly by herself as she was the Princess. Upon attending the academy, she began secluding herself as she was use to, but eventually she started to interact amongst the others. Over time she has opened herself. Like a good Devout, she has tried to spread the word of God, but over the years she talks about it less and less. She has hidden this decline in faith from her parents.

Because of her years tending to her garden, Lucielle is excellent in not only gardening, but in knowledge of various plants and their uses. She can make salves, potions and poisons quite easily and can tell what most things are by smell or taste. Lucielle also developed a talent in healing magic. She is also good at the harp and the lyre.

Lucielle is rather pleased with the Anjarl, not because she has any desire at the moment to be married, but because she believes him to be a good man. If she cannot marry out of love and in her own time, Lucielle can be content knowing their marriage might be a friendly one.

Reactions: Lady Sabine
Looks good! ^^ I'll add you to the lists and you can post on the IC thread when ready.

Oh wait I just realized that the remaining two characters are betrothed so I would need to take one of them to stop the last player from marrying themselves.

Or I could just cut those characters entirely... seems unlikely that we'll get another joiner given the big gap.

It's up to you. I'm fine with either option although I do want to keep my characters.

Yay another person! Hopefully I should be able to post by the weekend, I just have a lot on this week :)

I really don't want to continue without Rufiya, but I don't want this to die, either... should we skip her for now, or would you two rather wait?

Well, I'm willing to wait, I should be finished my exams this week, then my only obligation is work, so i'll be around as often as ever XD if not more

Alright. I'll post on Wednesday to keep us moving if she hasn't posted by then.

Is @.:DemonVassal:. still around?

Sorry. Got sick so I wasn't feeling much. I'll post now.

It's alright. ^^ I'll reply tomorrow

I love that we seem to have fallen into a posting pattern :) I have work this week, but hopfully i'll get a post done in the next few days once Lady Sabine has. I look forward to seeing where this goes