1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Adventure, Action, Romance, Dark, Yaoi, Yuri, Furry, Magic, Dark Magic, Epic, Historical Europe, Historical Asia, Multi-Universe, Multi-Character, Taboo relationships and many, many more.
Hello! This is not the first search thread I have posted and it probably won't be the last, but I am currently craving some writing to the degree that I am staying up way too late and watching the forums in hope of finding something that piques my interest.

Anyway, I will try not to make these too long because I know from experience that I don't like to read too much when it comes to rules and nit-picking. By the way - The post text isn't colored because every user's background could differ.

Simple rules and facts-
1. I prefer literacy. I'm fine with a few grammar mistakes (god knows I make a few every post). I usually try and shoot for two to five paragraphs. Though novels are fine, I don't write them too much because I don't want to keep my partner waiting too long.

2. Please try and post at least once a day or week. Please! I really try the best I can because I work as well, but I need to write so badly right now. New stories are calling my name!

3. Let me know if you are no longer interested or if you need my to change/improve something to make the story more interesting for you.

4. YES I LOVE SMUT!!! YES I LOVE STORY!!! If you are in the mood for smut let me know. If you are in the mood for story let me know. You really do not have to ask if I want to do dirty things... I'm always open for it. I'm very open when it comes to Adult stuff - having only a few no-nos. Just ask.

5. I RP in PM's. I RP in Skype. I RP in AIM.

6. I will be up front now. I can play both submissive and dominant, but I lean more towards sub. I can also double up or doing two stories at once. Plus I have some plots below that I'm incredibly open to playing the dom.

On with the show

Current Plot Candies - Short and Sweet and More to Come

Pet Market
Would really love to do M/M with this one.

A black market sells spliced human to high bidding buyers. Not full on furry. Ears and tails. Wings. Certain personality quirks taken on from animals.

Can contain: Slave/Master elements, lots of smut

Dragon Treasure (Any Pairing)
Dragons horde all sorts of things but on occassion they need a treasure to take care of their home. The human needs to be some kind of rarity: whether skin coloring, race, hair color, etc (this fantasy land so we can go wild with it).

Of course the dragon (who can take on a human-like or size form) also enjoys indulging in carnal delights.

Can contain: Heavy smut, slight coercion, mpreg (if M/M), preg, other naughty elements.

Honor Among Thieves (Any Pairing)
This can be modern era or not though it fits modern better.

The city has become somewhat of a mecca for the elite in the thievery world. There are many riches to be found and thieves of all kinds come to test their skills on the high tech safes, increased security, and prideful police department. It is not rare to have one deft hand run into another or try to snatch up a target.

Thieves and Detectives could be characters.

Hellsing RP (Alucard & OC)
THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO HAVE ROMANCE!!

I have an OC I really, really, really want to use in a Hellsing RP. She is a vampire in America that works for an America version of Hellsing. Alucard is sent to see to a problem in the States but runs across her, this piquing his interest. Possibly as a companion, possibly as a challenge.

Romance would be interesting but it does not have to be shoe-horned within.

Things below: I don't have plots for but am INCREDIBLY willing to write about. The plots above are just things I have on my mind. Just contact me if you have your own plots or your own search!

Vampires
Wolves
Pirates
Fantasy
Dark Fantasy
Magic
Modern Magic
Furry
Anthro
Adventure
Certain Sci-Fi (I'm not the best at this but I like to try.)
Certain Incest/Taboo

PLEASE PM!!

Last edited:
Hey there. I would like to do the dragon pairing perhaps? MxM of course.

The dragon RP sounds really interesting! I'd love to RP that one with you.

The dragon RP sounds really interesting! I'd love to RP that one with you.
PM me and let me know what kinds of things you would like to do in the ro or any plot points you might have!

Reactions: Bubbles
I am interested in doing the MxM Pet Market storyline.

Status
Not open for further replies.