Lady Jesse First of her name~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by AlchemistBostyofSkyrim, May 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi everyone!

I would like to start off by saying I am very excited to be here. :) I'm going to try to keep this brief and possible since well, I'm lazy. xD

I'm 26 and in an amazing relationship with my boyfriend of close to four in a half years! I am still fathoming to this day. <3 I'm an ex Navy since 9/11/09 and thanks to that experience I was able to really enjoy the beauty of the world we live in. I am currently close to graduating with a Bachelors in Business Administration and I work at Headquarters to some of the biggest names in the Jewelry Industry as a Quality Control Clerical. So, basically I make sure all the nice pretty shiny's are in good condition before it's sent to the stores.

Lets see... Oh! I have been doing the roleplaying in various forms such as the thread forum, email, and now doc's since I was 16 and Apple had those amazing Colored backs on their macintosh. XD god I feel old now...

Ok, getting to long so here is a bullet list!
    1. Loves winter
    2. Loves water
    3. Loves Yankee Candle (that's totally my candy store)
    4. Loves animals
    5. Dragons -its my sign, it's my soul, and I love them <3
    :D And that's about it for now- you wanna know more, then Rp and get to know me! I hope to see all of you soon! Check out the resume I made up for this site. Saves both of us some time ;D lol
    • Love Love x 1
    • Bucket of Rainbows Bucket of Rainbows x 1
  2. hey welcome to IWAKU

i like winter and water too, but separate and one indoors, now its so hot and I just want to shower forever, maybe walk through the house in bikini with the shower running forever, then when you feel hot you just walk through, but that would be too expensive :dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign::dollarsign:

hope you have a great time here and if you like Zelda Ocarina of Time I have a friend who is doing it one by one, but we want to make it small group or medium group role play, so let me know if you are interested :flutist:(here is flute of time)

you know i wish that i was JESSEs giRLL i wish that i was JESSes girlllLLLlll where can I find a
  3. Welcome, Jess! I'm very glad to have you here! Hope you enjoy your stay. :)
  4. Haha, I wish I did get into Zelda, sadly I never played it past 2-3? And even then I barely remember that on my nintendo. ^^; Yea, i'm an old person. But thank you so much for the kind offer!

:D It's hot out here too in Cuyahoga Falls, OH. @_____@; kinda makes me glad my little get together with a few of my friends from work doesn't happen till 9pm. XD When the sun is down the beer comes out!
  5. Dawww xD you can stop with the welcomes! I got bombarded with them last night ;D But I still love them all the same *hugs*
  6. Darn, but you're welcome :gameboy: also if you like newer graphics they have newer version of same game for Nintendo 3DS I highly recommend

Ya, now I sleep later so its cooler because I like sleeping with a blanket even if its too hot, I just sleep with a thin one, but its so hot even that is too much, so now I just wait
  7. Aww thanks! XD I'll try to get around to it... Eventually? maybe I don't know. .___ . I'm lame I know, but I am happy to report that I have my search thread up!~ :D
    • You Get a Cookie You Get a Cookie x 1
  8. Nice to know we've got another Dragon loving, yankee candle fan around here ;D

Welcome to Iwaku and I hope you have an awesome time!
  9. XD But of course!

:) So far I am- although >.>;; I don't know exactly how I am so accepted easily by these group of weirdos ;D
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.