Lady Beryl’s Demise [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Endless Masquerade - Yay, I just need you to choose a type of stone for your alias instead, please. ^^

Oh yeah, I voted for that. XD

Reactions: - Falcon -
Done.

<.<....*Actually drew up a list of gemstones to pick one out.* Ahem. >.>...

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
*sits down to shuffle cards and randomly draw the who, what, where*

>:D

Also I realized I was two clues shorter than I thought I would be, so to make things even I'm adding two rooms (fortunately there are two extra rooms on the map). So Laundry Room and Master Bath are now possible places the murder could have happened in.

Edit: Scratch that I miscounted the second time.

Last edited:
Muhahaha. >:D

Never-mind the earlier room comment. My cat knocked two of my cards on the floor . . .
*needs to go to bed before she goofs up again*

My Mr. Plum piece is missing too, so the Cat killed Mr. Plumb in the Dining Room with a Paw :D

Also, @Terpsichore, remember everyone is using aliases so your character should not only not know much about anyone else (including real names), but unless you want to give away your character's personal information early in the game, she shouldn't be using her alias to connect to things in the real world.

• Love
Reactions: Midian
Falcon dun goofed :banghead: and needs to clarify some things. Sorry all.

Okay, So while I originally assumed that everyone would give a false name for their character's alias, that may not be the case. It is now up to you to figure out which characters, if any, were actually brave enough to give up their real names ;)
Also a character may reveal as much or as little about themselves as they like when they like, but what they reveal may or may not be true. However this RP take place over the course of the night, so try to space out revelations a little bit ^^

Similarly, Characters are free to lie, steal, cheat, and otherwise mislead each other, just as long as their creators don't give false clues.

Hope that's better. Any questions or further clarifications, feel free to ask :)

• Thank You
Reactions: Kura and Midian
I'll be the guy to give his real name. ;)

@Endless Masquerade, @isellbodybags, @Kura, @Midian, @Requiem, @Terpsichore

I will be gone camping Thursday afternoon through Sunday afternoon this coming week. It is my hope that when I come back the murder can happen and the fun will start. Feel free to have your characters mingle and chitchat until then! =D

Endless, after a comment like that I'm really looking forward to finding out what you're going to do.

Reactions: Midian
@Endless Masquerade, @isellbodybags, @Kura, @Midian, @Requiem, @Terpsichore

O.O
So . . .
It seems that Terpsichore's account has been deleted. ;_; Which means I have to reformulate everything. This means several things.

First, I'm taking role call. Any of you who still want to participate please let me know by Sunday evening. Anyone who has changed their mind and would like to leave (no hard feelings and no questions asked), also please let me know by Sunday evening. A simple in/here or withdrawing is all I need.

Anyone who does not give me an answer by then will be counted as a withdrawal.

Once I know that we can either restart in a fresh thread, or I will simply write out the character(s?) as needed. (There may also be a chance I could turn this into a chat RP instead if that would be preferred) Those of you who would like to continue, please also let me know your preference.

Also, since my timetable has now been reduced a bit due to wanting to have this mostly finished by the time the end of the semester and finals time hits (I know some of you are students ^^ ) there may be a round where I hand out two clues at once.

I'm sill in but I wont have access to the internet from the fourth to the seventh maybe a bit later. Going on a trip and wont be able to connect anywheres.

• Thank You
I'm still in. Farm life's just a little busy. Winter is coming and all that.

• Thank You
@Endless Masquerade @Midian @Requiem
Thanks all! ^^

I'll wait to see what the other two say before I do anything, but in the meantime do any of you have a preference on how you want to proceed? restart, continue as we are, chat sessions instead?

Have a good trip Endless ^^

I'm good continuing as we are. If we're short a player or two, it just means that there could've been an extra death at the party or something

• Thank You
Status
Not open for further replies.