Lady Beryl’s Demise [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could do a restart or continue as we are. If we do a chat, I'd need some advance notice, but I could swing it depending on the week.

• Thank You
Reactions: Falcon
@isellbodybags - Does this mean you're still in? =D

Also, everyone, I offered the vacant position to @rnason, who had expressed interest after the spots were originally filled, and they were still interested so we have six people again ^^

Reactions: Midian
Alias: Sister Pearl
Height and Build: Medium height, average weight, average build.
Eyes and Hair: Blonde hair hidden under her habit and dark, almost black eyes
Other distinguishing features:
Her left index finger has a circular scar around the second knuckle. She almost glides instead of walking.
Costume: A nun's habit that falls to the floor and shows her hands, with a mask covering her face. The mask is completely white with no mouth. Two eye holes show her eyes.
Shoe Size and Type: Size 7 US womens. Black ballet flats that make her almost silent on her feet.
The weapon they brought with them in case they got the chance to use it / thing they have that can be used as a weapon:
Her rosary has poison stashed inside and she can use the beads to strangle someone if she needs to.

I'm available every week day past 5:00 pm eastern standard time and all day Saturday and Sunday. If I won't be on for an extended period of time I'll message you ahead of time.

• Thank You
@rnason Approved!

I'll have your character added into the list shortly.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I'm excited for a nun! I don't think Lazuli is going to know what to do with one, which should be fun >:D

Also, @isellbodybags -I think she's taken a liking to your character, is that okay?

I'm in! Sorry I've been flighty. New job, new hours, and having to get a new laptop in the face of my desktop's untimely demise.

I would actually be okay with starting over in a fresh thread, but if majority rules otherwise I'm okay with that too. ChaRP might be a little difficult because the only extended amount of internet time I will have will be on the weekends until my work schedule gets ironed out.

• Thank You
Okay, so it looks like chat is problematic for people so we will not be doing that.

And so far I'm seeing two votes for "continue as we are", and one for "start over" with most people fine with either? is that right?

I can do either, but I'd rather carry on. It's still early enough on that nothing major has happened, but I'm also super lazy and don't wanna have to rewrite character entry stuff. So... *Shrugs* Either way

We could do a restart and some of us could copy and paste our first post or two if we don't want to rewrite everything . . .

I also have a way to write out the character without complicating the plot.

Right now the vote is 2 - 2

Reactions: Midian
Im back! Well, for now.

Reactions: - Falcon -
@Manhattan Project you changed your name again, now what do I call you?

Also, welcome back and I hope you had a good trip :)

@Requiem and @Manhattan Project, any chance of a post from either of you this weekend? I'd really like to get this RP off the ground. If you don't have time I can always do a basic GM post to say your characters arrived. ^_^

...*Blinks* I thought I had... *Confused* Alright, guess I need to go write something up.

• Thank You
We did do the restart, did you not get the alert? *feels bad for not checking*

Status
Not open for further replies.