Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, Science Fiction, Romance, horror.
Hello one and all, I have more plots for you to peruse at your pleasure

Some rules of mine are...

1. I don't require huge volumes of content when you post, just so long as it isn't so little that I can't work with it, you give me enough to work with, and I'll give you enough to work with, you give me a big post, I'll give you a big post and vice versa.

It's okay for small posts, if dialogue is occurring, as we don't want to god mod.

2. If you can't come up with ideas of your own, I'm simply not interested, I don't like brainstorming EVERYTHING

3. I loathe people who disappear without warning, if you are that kind of person, not only will I warn my friends about you, but I will probably not be willing to so much as look at you again.

4. I'm a friendly person, don't be afraid to chat me up on OOC

5. I have to balance my real life, and this, and most importantly wrestle with that fickle bitch called inspiration, so sometimes it may be a while before I get you a post, if I'm stuck, I will alert you, otherwise don't panic

If that's a problem, well I'm sorry I don't know what to do for ya, though if you feel neglected don't hesitate to poke me

6. Um...um...*tries to pull brain thoughts back together*

Oh right, I'm a dude, and I only play dudes

Now, since this is libertine...

Rules for mature content

1. Blood and gore is approved of, Blood for the Blood God!

2. I don't do kinks, of any kind, so nothing weird

3. I don't do same sex pairings, nothing against that, it just doesn't interest me

4. No rape(to clarify, between our characters, rape for drama is fine), torture, children, incest, I can't believe I have to stipulate that, but apparently I do

On to the plots

The Queen of Bladed Roses, a woman who rose from poverty, nothingness, to become the ruler of an entire land, a mercenary leader who forged a nation, and remarkably, she upheld her promises to uphold the freedoms of all men, people flocked to her banner.

And she created a kingdom that began a golden age, but unfortunately, she has her enemies, both outside her nation and...inside it. There are those who resent a commoner, and a woman no less being in a position of power, there are those who resent the rights she has given those who are not noble, and the rights she has taken away from the nobly born.

For the common folk, she is a hero, for some of the nobly born, she is their most hated enemy.

And thus, is why the Queen has found a man, a man who is exceedingly dangerous...to protect her daughter, the Princess, for there are those who would use her to get to the Queen.

Artemis_Entreri_by_aditya777.jpg

A mage, long since tired of the lack of freedoms in his world, and bored with things in general, begins experimenting with magical portals, gateways between locations, and worlds. Such things have been used for centuries, but never before has anyone tried to really go somewhere so far out of their own world as to be in a totally different environment.

This young mage has begun experimenting to create portals that not only transfer you from one location to another...but to other dimensions.

With a success, he comes to a place with savage warrior women who are the superior sex, whose superhuman prowess is incredible to behold, the only thing they lack...is what he has, magic, and all the powers entailed within them.

And thus, he is uniquely suited to help with the problems they themselves cannot solve.

amazon-karin-jpg.53993

An angel tending to humans falls in love with a man, problem is that man is also sought after by a goddess, when that man spurns her affections in favor of the angel, the goddess...now infuriated, curses the angel into becoming a succubus, with a longing for male companionship.

Then banished to a lonely island, where she will never have company again, and get the love and physical intimacy she so desperately craves and needs, centuries go by, and eventually at last...a ship crashes, and a man, the sole survivor makes it to the island...

(Sort of a twist on Calypso, Angels, Succubi, and Greek God's in general)

Last edited:
Also, if you have ideas of your own, don't hesitate to suggest them

I'd like to try A Watchful Shadow, if that's open. :D

Gee, that was fast

Yes indeed it was fast but it seems like your 2 plots are taken which a bit of a shame XD.

Also i would like it if you could at least play female side characters, i don't want to play the male side characters all by my self.

the 'two' are taken?

No one has taken Amazon to my knowledge

And your avatar is scaring me shitless

And yes, that's fine

For those that recently expressed interest...this is the correct thread

Depends a lot on the pirates

Never played it

If still available, I would like to try Castaways!

Taken but I'm open to ideas

Don't know if you'll be interested in a deep plot concept with a prophesied Dragon Goddess and the Guard who unknowingly protects her.

He'll learn in the worse way possible that, not only is the woman he's falling for holds the blood of dragons and the means to control them, but she's destined to either end the world or die to save it!

What will he do when the Prophecy of the Diadem threatens her future? Save her, or save the world?

It's a WIP I've had for a while. Just seeing if this tickles you fancy. :) Let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.