Lack of Direction, but no Lack of Interest!

Iwazuma

Dong? Where is my automobile?
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
  2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
Online Availability
Eh, it's a crapshoot.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Okay, so I doubt a lot of people actually use this as a request thread, but here goes...

I'm in an RP rut. I have the desire to play, but nothing's really jumping out at me! I'm hoping if I put this up, I might attract some unseen gem, something I can really sink my teeth into! I'm hoping by making this, I'll meet a group who's got a strong RP that I can fit right into. I've got a hankering to play, so hopefully if it fits my interests, I can join right in! (I hope...)

Here's what I like the most:
Fantasy
Magic
Superpowers

Not a long list, but I don't DISLIKE most anything else. If it's got an intriguing premise, I'm sure I'll find it interesting!

One note: I'd like a higher writing level RP if possible. I hold myself to a high standard of writing, and I'd most enjoy an RP where my partners do the same!

Here's hoping we can do great things in the near future!

Iwazuma, I am in the same boat as you mostly lol I've found some interesting stories I would have liked to get in on, but they were mostly closed and I also try to set my standard for writing high. I also like fantasy and magic, though I've not rp'd superpowers before. I've mostly done elves or humans, a little magic (though I would like to get into it more). Anything specific you had in mind?

Trust me, if I had anything specific, I'd have mentioned it xD I'm really bad with COMING UP with plots, but I'm great at supplementing them with my characters and plot ideas. I guess I suck at skeletons but I'm good with flesh?

Heya! I have no idea if this is your thing, since it doesn't line up with the interests you mentioned, but I can promise flexibility and good writing. I'm looking for more people and would love to see what you could bring to the table. We're just getting started, so there's plenty of room to incorporate new characters.

Click me!

Reactions: Iwazuma