Labyrinth of Glass (OOC and Signups)

This is very interesting. I'll have characters by tommorow night.

Cool. I shall begin work on updating the guild charts.

I am Appalled Good sir! D; Hugo My beloved companion is not listed under the Wardens. If this can be addressed, I would laugh most heartily.

Name: Javen
Guild: Guild 2 (Wanderers of the Veiled)
Guild Rank: Guild Leader
Race: Human
Appearance: Jav appears to be completely average looking. He has a nondescript face with brown eyes and dark brown hair. His height isn't impressive nor too small. If one had to look through a crowd to find him, they would have some difficulty. He doesn't seem remarkably strong or weak. He seems younger than he appears or just older than he looks. People can often mistake him for a farmer, cooper, smith, or perhaps any mundane profession. Even guild members find it difficult to notice him.
Class/Job: Jav is a man of many talents. He isn't quite proficient in any of them, but it doesn't mean he is terrible with them either. If one would describe his skillset in one word, it would be adaptable.
Weapons: Jav enjoys a variety of weapons, but he often finds a simple half staff can do what he needs.

Name: Unim Izir
Guild: Guild 2
Guild Rank: 3rd
Race: Undead Human
Appearance: Unim certainly has an unsettling look about him. He a has a unique presence or perhaps a lack of a presence. His height is quite intimidating and his long limbs and bone thin frame doesn't quite lessen the effect. His unkempt raven hair and chilling green eyes doesn't exude much friendliness. His pale complexion either reveals his tendencies towards indoor activities or perhaps something else entirely. Unim is often wearing surprisingly colorful attire as if he is hiding something.
Class/Job: Unim is an alchemist through and through. Perhaps a bit too much. He specializes in a very specific field of alchemy, one that deals with the alteration of flesh. He has quite the accomplishments within this field. His techniques have allowed discoveries in accelerated healing and cures for a multitude of maladies. Some considers him to be a capable healer, but he personally would never dare call himself a healer. He is merely a seeker of knowledge. To unlock the mysteries of life is what drove him to be an alchemist.
Weapons: Unim carries a multitude of knives for his research from precise surgical knives to much larger ones to cleave flesh.

Last edited:
I'll make a few more characters and prefer the life system versus playing them all at once.
Name:Evelyn
Guild: Guild Free Light
Guild Rank:
4th
Race: Aasmair
Appearance: Red Haired, Green Eyes
Aasamir.jpg
Class/Job:Cleric – Healer
Weapons: Glaive, She does not have extensive skill with the weapon, but it works well defensively and keeping things at a distance while she works her healing magics.
glaive_60.jpg

I am Appalled Good sir! D; Hugo My beloved companion is not listed under the Wardens. If this can be addressed, I would laugh most heartily.
I wanted to, but I had no idea where to put her XD

Hm, actually I think I'll just stick with those two for now and add in more later if need be. :3

Alright, can everyone who is on the lives system please state so once more, for reference. I will make a list on the front page

I'll be on the lives system, starting with Frank.

I'm on the life system starting with Evelyn (though I need to make one or two more characters to have as my NPCs).

Erizebesu_Reikokku.jpg

Name
Abigale Landire (yes it's spelled wonky)
Guild
Curiosity
Guild Rank
Leader
Class/Job
Ice Mage: Abigale has specialized in the use of magic regarding ice. She had potential to learn others, but by focusing on one specific area she has mastered it.
Weapon
A simple rapier

I'm on the life system Jexxal and saffon will be played at once the other will be my "extra life"

Oh and put her as my 3rd command xD

I'll make a few more characters and prefer the life system versus playing them all at once.
Name:Evelyn
Guild: Guild Free Light
Guild Rank:
4th
Race: Aasmair
Appearance: Red Haired, Green Eyes
View attachment 31575
Class/Job:Cleric – Healer
Weapons: Glaive, She does not have extensive skill with the weapon, but it works well defensively and keeping things at a distance while she works her healing magics.
View attachment 31576
What is the aasmair race? Mind if I get some explanation?

Okay so either we can liquidate one of the guilds and disperse its members, or we wait for more character/people

Im allmost at my max of characters and I honestly dont feel the need to make another one. We could liquidate a guild now Disperse the members, and if most of us die we can bring it back with a new set of characters later in the role play. Just my thoughts ^^

I plan on making two more characters...but I just drove 20 hours today from iowa to mid montana and have another 8 to go tomorrow to get to my final destination. So I'll try to think up character ideas as I drive that way all I need to find are pictures :).

Wouldn't it also be possible to have the remaining characters as 'background' characters? Like, make random names for them and any one of us could control them briefly as long as the character stays relatively the same?

So if Alina (my charrie) looks at Dean (blank name guy), they have a wink between the two. So they know what each other are thinking. They both attack. Etc. Then say someone else could mention they see Dean to the right of them fighting as the enemy begins to flank them. And such and such.

I plan on creating at least one more character and decided to just play them all at once instead of using the Life System.

NameSakura Vhas
Guild:Wanderers of the Veiled
Guild Rank:7th
Race: Kitsune, She keeps her race a secret except from those she trusts, which is why she wears her cloak
Appearance: Sometimes wears a mask
kitsunemask.jpg

Typical Clothing and then normally wears a long, black hooded cloak covering her 3 tails and her face.
kitsuneclothing.jpg
Face
kitsune.jpg
Sakura is also relatively small at about 5'.
Class/Job:Theif class/Rogue: Sakura works better hidden in the shadows, striking from there before disappearing again only to reappear to strike again. She’s swift and acrobatic.
Weapons:Her main weapons are a pair of dual Sai. She also has several smaller knives (6) stored in several hidden places as well as blowdart with various types of darts, including poison tipped, sleeping potion tipped, etc.